FREE GIFTS if you love Japan!

• Thread starter JDM-JUNKIE
  • 181 comments
Didnt see this thread earlier, but i must say that this is a very mature and very sad. It is a big tragedy that is happened to Japan and its people, and we all should pray for them. Respect your idea on this thread, and support their country always, buying products from them. I think they are most advanced country in consumers electronics and PlayStation is one HELL of a machine. Thank you Japan for PlayStation!!

Thank you for the comment and for your prayers for Japan
If you would like something let me know-

THis is an awesome thread/idea. I just put up all of my Xbox stuff on eBay and am donating a % of the sale to Japan relief. Its times like these when you really have to appreciate the things you've been blessed with and I feel Ive been fortunate in life so the least I can do is get rid of materials and help those in need. Great thread JDM!

Here's the link to the auction for what its worth: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...33829&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Nice Idea 💡 using the money you make from the auction towards a donation. I think this is something a lot of people would be able to do 👍
Can I send you anything?

Well, you have to love Japan if you love the Gran Turismo series. I do feel sympathy for them.
My school was collecting donations for the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami and I pitched in.
I would like the SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00 please.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PSN

School donation- that's great 👍
Apex MR-S coming your way please send a FR

Thanks for your support! I do sure love JDM!

If you have CRX, I will like to have them from you. Thanks mate!

I work for an international firm with offices in Japan and we definity feel the impact here. We had an United Way drive in support of our fellow Japanese colleagues and I did donated a nice sum. My colleagues are still reporting minor earthquakes today. Starting a donation drive is a very good way to get a larger group of people involved.

If you wouldn't mind an academy GT-R or 370Z would be a nice addition to my garage. If not a collection of matte/chrome paints (matte pink if possible) would be nice. (PSN: cappachihngo)

May our prayers be with those in Japan

I work for an international firm with offices in Japan and we definity feel the impact here. We had an United Way drive in support of our fellow Japanese colleagues and I did donated a nice sum. My colleagues are still reporting minor earthquakes today. Starting a donation drive is a very good way to get a larger group of people involved.

If you wouldn't mind an academy GT-R or 370Z would be a nice addition to my garage. If not a collection of matte/chrome paints (matte pink if possible) would be nice. (PSN: cappachihngo)

May our prayers be with those in Japan

Thank you for making a positive contribution with you donation and with your prayers 👍
Please send me a friend request-

Nice Idea 💡 using the money you make from the auction towards a donation. I think this is something a lot of people would be able to do 👍
Can I send you anything?

I could use some fancy matte or chrome paints if you have any, if not, no biggie :). Ill send you an invite on PSN

This is a great idea. Japan is Suffering alot and I am worried about them. Everyone should be aware of what japan is going through. Thank you to those many people who have donated. I have also donated myself.

I would like a lamborghini gallardo. Thank you and HELP SAVE JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Idea!! I would like yur Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08! Also I think of all the poor people in Japan every day and hope that Japan can get through these devastating event!! My thoughts are with the people in Japan!! psn: Xander313

Last edited:
last night i prayed and today i donated
psn: aRUBBER_DUCK1997
Land rover range stormer concept please

Last edited:
This is a great idea. Japan is Suffering alot and I am worried about them. Everyone should be aware of what japan is going through. Thank you to those many people who have donated. I have also donated myself.

I would like a lamborghini gallardo. Thank you and HELP SAVE JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for making a donation 👍 I will add you to the list.

Good Idea!! I would like yur Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08! Also I think of all the poor people in Japan every day and hope that Japan can get through these devastating event!! My thoughts are with the people in Japan!! psn: Xander313

I just read your PM you sent me. Thank you for making a donation to help out the people of Japan 👍 Please send me a FR-

Hey can you send me 2 chrome paints?
I'm in a club at school and we did donations for japan relief recently at school if that counts. Psn: xPhysicx

Thank you and your wife for making donations to help aid those in need and for your prayers. 👍 I'm glad you left a comment here to encourage people do to the same thing.
If I can send you anything please let me know

Thank you JDM, but I just wanted to say that I feel for the people that suffer at the moment. I don't want a reward for that :) actually I think I'm going to donate more money...

Thank you for making a positive contribution with you donation and with your prayers 👍
Please send me a friend request-

Hey JDM, I sent friend request. Can you send me the Academy 370Z instead. I got the GT-R this weekend. Thanks! 👍

Hey can you send me 2 chrome paints?
I'm in a club at school and we did donations for japan relief recently at school if that counts. Psn: xPhysicx

Yeah, any type of support counts. Thanks to you and your school for helping out 👍
Would you like silver or gold chrome, or both? Also please send me a FR

Thank you JDM, but I just wanted to say that I feel for the people that suffer at the moment. I don't want a reward for that :) actually I think I'm going to donate more money...

It's not a reward it's a gift for inspiring others :) but I understand how you feel. Thank you once again for your support and your concern. It's great that you're thinking about donating again!

Thanks for the paints JDM, but like you said, its about getting the message out there to help out as much as possible 👍

i donated on playstation store, only £10 but hey :/.

anyways as your offering your kindness to others :). may i please have Mobil 1 NSX

good luck to japan on the recovery 👍

i donated on playstation store, only £10 but hey :/.

anyways as your offering your kindness to others :). may i please have Mobil 1 NSX

good luck to japan on the recovery 👍

It's not about the amount, if everyone donated just a little it would make a BIG difference. It's a team effort, thank you for doing your part 👍

Mobil 1 NSX coming your way-

Yeah, any type of support counts. Thanks to you and your school for helping out 👍
Would you like silver or gold chrome, or both? Also please send me a FR
Hey, thanks, I sent a FR, but instead of the paints, can I have the fastest NSX Race car you have? If not, then the Takata Dome NSX will be nice, Thanks.

Hey, thanks, I sent a FR, but instead of the paints, can I have the fastest NSX Race car you have? If not, then the Takata Dome NSX will be nice, Thanks.

Ok sure I can send you a NSX instead-
But, what do you mean by fastest? Top speed, around corners, or just go by performance points???

Latest Posts

Back