FREE GIFTS if you love Japan!

• Thread starter JDM-JUNKIE
  • 181 comments
JDM-JUNKIE
Sure- please just post how you help or will help out like everyone else and I'll add you to the list.

I help because i play a lot of Japanese games so it gives them money to fix it up

We have been in contact, by e-mail twice and phone once to relatives who live in the Kyoto area to find how they are doing and to offer our support as best we can. A cousin and aunt had a nice visit here last fall, and we are doing our best to make sure they are OK, sort of tough from the other side of the Pacific tho.... We will also be making a donation to the Canadian Red Cross , just trying to figure how much. http://www.redcross.ca/article.asp?id=38380&tid=001

This is a great idea, well done to the OP. No need for anything for us.

Great Idea, very commendable. I'd also like to mention that the people of Japan have my support and prayers, cannot begin to imagine what they are going through right now.
Also I must add that I don't want anything from you, just thought I'd show my support.

Thank you for your support and prayers! If you would like a car or paint at some point just name it. 👍

We have been in contact, by e-mail twice and phone once to relatives who live in the Kyoto area to find how they are doing and to offer our support as best we can. A cousin and aunt had a nice visit here last fall, and we are doing our best to make sure they are OK, sort of tough from the other side of the Pacific tho.... We will also be making a donation to the Canadian Red Cross , just trying to figure how much. http://www.redcross.ca/article.asp?id=38380&tid=001

This is a great idea, well done to the OP. No need for anything for us.

Thank you very much for posting a link, I will add it to the OP. I should have thought of that. :dunce:
I heard from the last of my friends last night, who splits his time between Chiba and L.A. I was glad to hear he was in California.
I know that there is nothing in GT5 that you really need, but if there is something you would like I would be happy to send it.

Great idea my friend!!! This topic has let me just think again on the big misery of Japan
:(

not everything is always normal in life

Great idea my friend!!! This topic has let me just think again on the big misery of Japan
:(

not everything is always normal in life

Hunting thank you for your support of my new thread- Please keep the people of Japan in your thoughts. Most of us don't know how bad it really is there but thousands have lost their lives already and everytime I talk to my friends over there I hear about something new. Just a few days ago one of my friends told me about all the people that were trapped in the subways, how people couldn't contact their loved ones because the cell phone service was down, and they are still having earthquakes every 10 mins. where I used to live. I'm worried :nervous: because I know it's not over yet but I'm glad to hear how strong and positive my friends are durning these times.

There is only one race- the HUMAN race 👍

I love Japan and Japanese so much that I've watched Nico Nico Live since 3.11 (And I can't sleep well afterwards)...Wish Nuclear meltdown would end asap with minimum casualties >_<

btw, I would like to have a Z34 GTA (any colour is ok),may I?

P.S. My friend is going to upload the vid of blessing event for Japanese(recorded on 3.12) to Nico Nico in the coming days, hope u guys would take a look at that.

hi mate, this is a very good initiative. I honestly feel the hardships of our Japanese brothers and sisters. As I am not really a part of a rescue team or can send much money for the rehabilitation efforts in the country, I could only my prayers during my silent moments of the day, when i wake up and before i sleep. Really hoping that they are fine, and that the country stands up back to its glory as it has been.

Anyway, just dropped by to share my thoughts and prayers for our friends in Japan. Any gift from you good sir will do. Would appreciate a Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car :) Domo arigato.

PSN: splakacheus

Thank you for this thread you created. I hope it´s inspiring other people here the same as it did me 👍
Followed your link and donated to the red cross.
I really don´t know what I could ask for, since having quite a far progress in GT5. What I´m missing is maybe a matte, or chromey paint chip since I do not have one of those, except matte pink :eek: But you know what? Surprise me :)

Japan, we´re with you!

PSN: "awan_afuqja"

Posts deleted. Autotrader banned. Normal service will now resume.

i fell bad for japan as they have had this terrible weather over the last few days after the tsunami and i have herd that alot of car companys are maybe goin to fall cos of this . i really like classic Japanese cars aswell , old toyota's and now most of them have been destroyed buy mother nature and it is goin to take me even longer to find the classsic im after . over the last few days i have donated aswell in to a 3 figure sum

i fell bad for japan as they have had this terrible weather over the last few days after the tsunami and i have herd that alot of car companys are maybe goin to fall cos of this . i really like classic Japanese cars aswell , old toyota's and now most of them have been destroyed buy mother nature and it is goin to take me even longer to find the classsic im after . over the last few days i have donated aswell in to a 3 figure sum

Thats honorable 👍

I'm a guitarist and I'm doing an online collaboration with worldwide musicians on iCompositions. Any donations made go to the Red Cross effort. :) When it's finished that is ( musicians are a fickle lot )

I love Japan and Japanese so much that I've watched Nico Nico Live since 3.11 (And I can't sleep well afterwards)...Wish Nuclear meltdown would end asap with minimum casualties >_<

btw, I would like to have a Z34 GTA (any colour is ok),may I?

P.S. My friend is going to upload the vid of blessing event for Japanese(recorded on 3.12) to Nico Nico in the coming days, hope u guys would take a look at that.

Thanks goes out to you and your friend 👍
I've put you down for the 26th

hi mate, this is a very good initiative. I honestly feel the hardships of our Japanese brothers and sisters. As I am not really a part of a rescue team or can send much money for the rehabilitation efforts in the country, I could only my prayers during my silent moments of the day, when i wake up and before i sleep. Really hoping that they are fine, and that the country stands up back to its glory as it has been.

Anyway, just dropped by to share my thoughts and prayers for our friends in Japan. Any gift from you good sir will do. Would appreciate a Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car :) Domo arigato.

PSN: splakacheus

Nan demo nai- Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car coming your way on the 27th

Thank you for this thread you created. I hope it´s inspiring other people here the same as it did me 👍
Followed your link and donated to the red cross.
I really don´t know what I could ask for, since having quite a far progress in GT5. What I´m missing is maybe a matte, or chromey paint chip since I do not have one of those, except matte pink :eek: But you know what? Surprise me :)

Japan, we´re with you!

PSN: "awan_afuqja"

&#12393;&#12358;&#12418;&#12354;&#12426;&#12364;&#12392;&#12358;&#12372;&#12374;&#12356;&#12414;&#12377;! Thank you so much! 👍
Ok I will suprise you- please send me a F.R.

I would like a chrome paint if you would like too send me ( PSN guyr1). We have had a collection at work today for the tsunami appeal.

Thank you-
I'm guessing you would like a Ford Focus '99 Rally Car is that still right?
Haha inside joke for the rest of you :)

Japan is having the best technology to avoid earthquakes, but the problem was not the earthquake, it was the tsunami, that was not expected. Also, I recently bought in GT5 a Scion, after that, I saw a video, and Scion got completly broken by the tsunami, POOR THING! I always loved japanese cars, specially GTRs & Supras.

Japan is having the best technology to avoid earthquakes, but the problem was not the earthquake, it was the tsunami, that was not expected. Also, I recently bought in GT5 a Scion, after that, I saw a video, and Scion got completly broken by the tsunami, POOR THING! I always loved japanese cars, specially GTRs & Supras.

Not true- It was an earthquake that caused the tsunami, and many more earthquakes that rocked most of Japan causing damage to just about everything you can think of including subways, trains, nuclear power, gas and water lines ect... I urge you to look at the situation a little deeper to see how bad it really is.

Thank you for showing concern 👍

I'm a guitarist and I'm doing an online collaboration with worldwide musicians on iCompositions. Any donations made go to the Red Cross effort. :) When it's finished that is ( musicians are a fickle lot )

LOL yeah they are-
Thank you for raising awareness through your talent 👍 and let me know if there is something I can send you.

I would like a chrome paint if you would like too send me ( PSN guyr1). We have had a collection at work today for the tsunami appeal.

Silver or Gold?
Thanks goes out to you and your co-workers! 👍
Please add me, it just saves me a little time.

i love japan!
if you are lucky, you can see paganis, gumperts, bugattis and koenigseggs!

it shook so badly!
i never experienced it in my life
it was a sort of slow movement but very scary
the blinds clanked for a few minutes

i feel sorry for the people who live in Iwate and Miyagi prefectures

Last edited:
Back