(closed)2 free tickets

• Thread starter calico
  • 171 comments
You still have a date left? Been registered on here since before GT5 got released (2005!) but have never posted until now, do I count as a Noob?!

I really want a historic race / rally car, like a Gulf GT40 and the 205 T16 Rally car. What would be the best tickets to ask for if these are the cars I'm trying to obtain? I'm guessing a 69 birthday ticket & ??? for the 205?

Sorry for the noob-ness.

I can put cars on share for you to complete those races but i will have a look and add you to the list.
There are 2 205 rally cars the normal you will need an 85 ticket and the Evolution you will need an 86 ticket let me know either way

Last edited:
You wouldn't happen to have the Corvette coupe C2? I need one to finish my collection of muscle cars. Cheers.

If its in my zegolfman garage in my sig i have it but my trade schedule is full until it is complete so will not be able to trade until after then.

hi calico.
see it started shipments of tickets, I will leave open the upload limit. okay
cheers fella.....

GRANKUSTOM
hi calico.
see it started shipments of tickets, I will leave open the upload limit. okay
cheers fella.....

sorry I do not understand what you mean?

ill take 2 ticket 1000 if that ok :S

All slots are filled at the moment fella sorry.

Last edited:
Perhaps A 2002 ticket and A bentley speed 8 race car Thanks! Ad My PSN: QuBaN9

What about me?:dopey:

A 2002 And 2006 Ticket Please Thank you.

I would like to send out a BIG thankyou to QuBaN for posting "where are my tickets?" on VR6-DUBBERS messageboard for all to see after he clearly could not read the OP(ORIGINAL POST) about sending FR's at least 24 hour's prior to me having to send. I did not notice the message until after i had sent the tickets. Please never ask me or expect me to trade with you again OR send you any more FREE stuff, how ungrateful some people can be beggers belief.

Last edited:
Can i get a car to? i joined the 19th of march, one day after you created this thread, i would totaly understand it if i wont get a car. thx

greets

I would not have a problem sending you a car but I have agreed a ticket trade for 15 days when this thread schedule is complete I'm affraid if you can wait I will fit you in aftr that just let me know what car you would like.

For those that cannot read the status of the thread I have edited the title. I shall not be running any more giveaways so thanks to all who joined.

calico
For those that cannot read the status of the thread I have edited the title. I shall not be running any more giveaways so thanks to all who joined.

I have no problem whit waiting that long, and about the car, do you have a ticket? Dont matter what year!

Jonasrulez
I have no problem whit waiting that long, and about the car, do you have a ticket? Dont matter what year!

No worries it was aimed at people who think it's ok to bypass the thread and spam my inboxwith begging messages.

Latest Posts

Back