(closed)2 free tickets

• Thread starter calico
  • 171 comments
I need to have a look i'm back to work for 4 days now I do not want to really start trading dlc paints as older members are starting new accounts just to get them. This thread was started to help new people get cars that are hard to get as apposed to the dlc trade thread available elsewhere it is not hard to earn the money to buy an lfa to be honest.[/QUOTE
That's fine so could I have a 370 z tuned car?

I'd like a Free Car! This is actually my first post on this blog. I am level 25 on GT5 so I would like a nice car for that level please! Like a race car or something!

HKS Genki S15 I think, not sure if it's tradable - hope it is! Thanks again

no problem I'll add you later.
LFA Boy
Can I have the TransCammer in matte pink?
matte pink Trans Cranmer no problem.

CJGILLUM
I'd like a Free Car! This is actually my first post on this blog. I am level 25 on GT5 so I would like a nice car for that level please! Like a race car or something!
have a look in zegolfman garage in my signature you can filter by level but you can use any level car at any level.

Last edited:
calico
no problem I'll add you later.

matte pink no problem.

have a look in zegolfman garage in my signature you can filter by level but you can use any level car at any level.

Ohhh is level just to buy the car from dealer?

Never mind, sorry I was in the app on my iPhone and couldn't see ur sig! I'd like a Nissan 370 academy edition? If I could? I don't really know much about any of the cars on this game so yeaa that one If I could!?
In red or white please:)

Last edited:
CJGILLUM
Never mind, sorry I was in the app on my iPhone and couldn't see ur sig! I'd like a Nissan 370 academy edition? If I could? I don't really know much about any of the cars on this game so yeaa that one If I could!?
In red or white please:)
No problem and yes if gifted a car you can use it at lower levels I will send you an fr and a White 370z.

Anybody else would like to take me up on this great offer? Waiting for FR's from the last 2 people.

No more interest so thread closed thanks to all who entered.

Last edited:
Thank you calico !
eusa_clap.gif
amem.gif

Latest Posts

Back