(closed)2 free tickets

• Thread starter calico
  • 171 comments
WEEK 3
This is now back open please read OP thoroughly Thanks.
All donations greatfully recieved.

Last edited:
I think I qualify...I would appreciate tickets 1995 and 1996. What donations would you be looking for? I would be glad to donate if you specify. Thanks will send FR.

I think I qualify...I would appreciate tickets 1995 and 1996. What donations would you be looking for? I would be glad to donate if you specify. Thanks will send FR.

I have all tradeable cars if you wish to send me paints or gears it is up to you send whatever you like. I have added you for Monday 9th.

Thought I'd stop by and pay my dues to your thread here, it's good to another generous user at the Marketplace. Great work my friend, keep it up :)

Thought I'd stop by and pay my dues to your thread here, it's good to another generous user at the Marketplace. Great work my friend, keep it up :)

Chears fella, Good luck with your's and make sure you keep studying always good to have a break though for a bit of trading.

how do I join?

I will provisionally book you for the last trade of the week as it is only open to members with minimum 25 posts to eliminate anybody starting a new account to get freebies when they have other means too get them. I have noted that your account was created before this weeks offers went live so if you let me know what 2 tickets you would like i will pencil you in.

I will provisionally book you for the last trade of the week as it is only open to members with minimum 25 posts to eliminate anybody starting a new account to get freebies when they have other means too get them. I have noted that your account was created before this weeks offers went live so if you let me know what 2 tickets you would like i will pencil you in.

What about me?:dopey:

Thank you for your attention, I see an attitude very noble of you.
I would like the ticket 2010 and 2009.
TKX!

Perhaps A 2002 ticket and A bentley speed 8 race car Thanks! Ad My PSN: QuBaN9

A 2002 And 2006 Ticket Please Thank you.

I was already replying when you posted but the Bentley is untradeable.

Thank you for your attention, I see an attitude very noble of you.
I would like the ticket 2010 and 2009.
TKX!

I have changed the rules as to make it farer to all so i will need you to send fr's to both of the accounts in the OP at least 1 day before your scheduled trade day.

OP stands for original post please read carefully both psn id's are there.

I am offering 2 free ticket's a day for 1 week to anybody with less than 100 posts but account must have been active when this weeks offer started. I will start sending Monday 9th, 1st come 1st served only, you will need to send FR's (friend request's) to both VR6-DUBBERS and MOREFIOUS to get both tickets of your choice.
If you would like 1 ticket and 1 car you will need to send an fr TO VR6-DUBBERS and ZEGOLFMAN.
I have all tickets so please pick 2 even if you want 2 the same.

Week 3
09/04 Chackoflavs 95 & 96
10/04 Grankustom 09 & 10
11/04 Quban 02 & 06
12/04 proracing7 2x 23 ticket
13/04
14/04
15/04

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEK 1
19/03 mrbslb 9 ticket SENT
19/03 Robbiehalliday M3 GTR 0/0/0 SENT
20/03 Dcdoz Motul PitWork Z '04 SENT
21/03 charlespipesjr Lambo LP670-4 SV SENT
21/03 GT5Kev White Nsx-r proto road car. SENT
22/03 LanceVance NissanGT-R SpecV '09 in Fluorcente 01 SENT
23/03 thedips Black Nsx-r proto road car SENT
24/03 TheGeniousChimp Zonda c12s SENT
24/03 Skullus Level 21 Ticket SENT
25/03 PirateJohn Nissan 370z academy yellow SENT
25/03 Proracing7 1970 BD Ticket SENT

WEEK 2
26/03 eiskalter-mick bmw SENT
27/03 Theloudmusic GSX-R4 SENT
27/03 sidewaysfordays Hks Genki SENT
28/03 BoldlyGoGT5 Level 5 ticket. SENT
28/03 CJGILLUM White 370z academy SENT
29/03 xXCHAOSXx White 370z academy SENT
29/03 playahater94 Renault clio trophy race car. SENT
01/04 LFA Boy matte pink trans crammer SENT
01/04 jr999 ?? No FR Received

i want a lvl 24 and a 69 birthday ill take anyday that you can out me in.

t

You still have a date left? Been registered on here since before GT5 got released (2005!) but have never posted until now, do I count as a Noob?!

I really want a historic race / rally car, like a Gulf GT40 and the 205 T16 Rally car. What would be the best tickets to ask for if these are the cars I'm trying to obtain? I'm guessing a 69 birthday ticket & ??? for the 205?

Sorry for the noob-ness.

Latest Posts

Back