(closed)2 free tickets

• Thread starter calico
  • 171 comments
Have a look in my garage in my Signature anything coloured black is untradeable maybe you can rip a 1970 ticket for it.

Sorry. I didn't know what that meant. I'll try the 1970 ticket if thats okay. Thanks.

I saw your garage and it's HUGE, I mean like massive lol. Are you giving some of the chromes because my brother wants silver chrome. I think he said he'd give you a matte dark green or something, but I dont know. Thanks for the Zonda. His name is PHX73.

I saw your garage and it's HUGE, I mean like massive lol. Are you giving some of the chromes because my brother wants silver chrome. I think he said he'd give you a matte dark green or something, but I dont know. Thanks for the Zonda. His name is PHX73.

Do you know how to dupe? I could send to you and you could dupe to your brother.

Schedule complete for this week may start again in 4 days . Thanks to all who responded.

Would it be pushing it if I asked for an LFA in Red Chrome?
I need to have a look i'm back to work for 4 days now I do not want to really start trading dlc paints as older members are starting new accounts just to get them. This thread was started to help new people get cars that are hard to get as apposed to the dlc trade thread available elsewhere it is not hard to earn the money to buy an lfa to be honest.
She gave me a Zonda in Matte Yellow, so probablly not.
Where do you get "SHE" from lol.

Last edited:
Since you stole away the awesome name, I was going to use, can I get a....
BMW M3 CSL'03 OR BMW M3 GTR'03 OR Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car ??? PSN: Eiskalter-Mick

If you want anything in return just ask, I had to say it :D

Really though, Calico, is an awesome name (not just because of Calico Jack), cause even though it turns out it's just the name of a fabric, it just sounds awesome (hah! take that cotton!)

Since you stole away the awesome name, I was going to use, can I get a....
BMW M3 CSL'03 OR BMW M3 GTR'03 OR Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car ??? PSN: Eiskalter-Mick

If you want anything in return just ask, I had to say it :D

Really though, Calico, is an awesome name (not just because of Calico Jack), cause even though it turns out it's just the name of a fabric, it just sounds awesome (hah! take that cotton!)

Its also the name of a Gun and the name of my deceased pedigree british short hair cat.
FTO supertouring is untradeable but i have the others both 0/0/0. Send FR to VR6-DUBBERS.

Last edited:
Back