FREE GIFTS if you love Japan!

• Thread starter JDM-JUNKIE
  • 181 comments
i love japan!
if you are lucky, you can see paganis, gumperts, bugattis and koenigseggs!

it shook so badly!
i never experienced it in my life
it was a sort of slow movement but very scary
the blinds clanked for a few minutes

i feel sorry for the people who live in Iwate and Miyagi prefectures

Wow, it must have been extremely terrible to experience it. I hope everything will be alright there,

i love japan!
if you are lucky, you can see paganis, gumperts, bugattis and koenigseggs!

it shook so badly!
i never experienced it in my life
it was a sort of slow movement but very scary
the blinds clanked for a few minutes

i feel sorry for the people who live in Iwate and Miyagi prefectures

Where in Tokyo do you live, what's your station?
I hope your friends and loved ones are OK too!

I don't even want to know... Thank you good sir for cleaning up my thread before I even saw any of it. 👍

You really don´t wanna know...
I reported that "guy". The mods also deleted my reply to him, cause that wouldn´t belong to here, either. I just sorta snapped out.

Really, you do inspire a lot of people with your thread here and only that is what counts. And it is a good feeling to be a part of it.

Maybe we could race someday.

Keep up the good work 👍

You really don´t wanna know...
I reported that "guy". The mods also deleted my reply to him, cause that wouldn´t belong to here, either. I just sorta snapped out.

Really, you do inspire a lot of people with your thread here and only that is what counts. And it is a good feeling to be a part of it.

Maybe we could race someday.

Keep up the good work 👍

Thank you for reporting him Roadrunner-
I don't race very much on-line but I'll look for you when I do.

It's been a long and winding ride for our fellow Japanese players. I've shown my respect for them by driving a Japanese car in every open lobby i've been in since the earthquakes. May god bless them and help them through these terrible and tough times. :(

I would like any Mazziora colorshift color please. Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

It's been a long and winding ride for our fellow Japanese players. I've shown my respect for them by driving a Japanese car in every open lobby i've been in since the earthquakes. May god bless them and help them through these terrible and tough times. :(

I would like any Mazziora colorshift color please. Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers 👍
Please send me a FR

For those of you living in Japan, if you hear anything bad from reactor 4 get the hell out.

Even if reactor 4 is inactive the spent MOX fuel or 130 tons of Uranium inside is potentially capable of creating a situation never encountered before.

www.newser.com...
The situation at Japan's stricken Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear complex may be even more dire than realized, according to American nuclear experts. If the No. 4 reactor pool is cracked, engineers will face a problem that has no precedent and no obvious solution, according to a physicist with the Union of Concerned Scientists. "My intuition is that this is a terrible situation and it is only going to get worse," he said.

For those of you living in Japan, if you hear anything bad from reactor 4 get the hell out.

Even if reactor 4 is inactive the spent MOX fuel or 130 tons of Uranium inside is potentially capable of creating a situation never encountered before.

www.newser.com...
The situation at Japan's stricken Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear complex may be even more dire than realized, according to American nuclear experts. If the No. 4 reactor pool is cracked, engineers will face a problem that has no precedent and no obvious solution, according to a physicist with the Union of Concerned Scientists. "My intuition is that this is a terrible situation and it is only going to get worse," he said.

Thank you for posting this link and showing your concern-
was there something I could send you?

Thanks for doing this man. I have seen a couple youtube videos to realiize of what scale the earthquake has caused. I hope for everyone's perseverance to fight through what has caused to cripple their life in the future and of course now. I hope everyone is Ok.

I would like a m3 gtr. PSN: GTP_leowan731

Thanks for doing this man. I have seen a couple youtube videos to realiize of what scale the earthquake has caused. I hope for everyone's perseverance to fight through what has caused to cripple their life in the future and of course now. I hope everyone is Ok.

I would like a m3 gtr. PSN: GTP_leowan731

Thank you for your support, I urge you to keep the people of Japan in your thoughts and to continue to raise awareness even if it's simply by telling others about what you have seen on youtube-

I put you down for the 29th please send me a FR before then.

A friend and I visited the country 5 years since, following our interests in everything Japanese, and although we only saw Tokyo and Mt Fuji (as well as some D1 at the speedway), we've both been set back by the devastation that the country has faced. Our thoughts are with friend we made over there, and their friends and family that have been affected. Another friend of mine has long had plans to go over and teach English in the South, not deterred by recent events, she flies out this week.

I love Japan and its one of my favorite country. It all started because of a 1992 Civic I worked on with my father and I started searching In the Internet about the car and specs and saw It was made in Japan (I was 12years old at the time). That was enough to me to gain interest about that magnificent country.
When we saw the news about the tsunnami, everybody here was very sad (my father loves everything from Japan).

The car I was talking

p1000855l.jpg

All this just to say that we made a Donation through a bank in my country (Portugal) to help the victims in Japan.
If you want to give me something I will appreciate, if Not I´m glad I helped anyway.

ps;sorry for the bad english, I live in Portugal.
My psn is dany4k_93. if you want me to give some car I will take something japonese too, I´m looking for a Spoon Integra, Spoon Jazz or a Spoon Civic.

I am truly a lover of Japan, and buy everything possible from Japan. When I heard about the earthquake, I made the largest donation possible to the Red Cross I could. I would truly love a Tesla Roadster please.

PSN:reidman62

JDM-JUNKIE
LOL yeah they are-
Thank you for raising awareness through your talent 👍 and let me know if there is something I can send you.

I don't really want for anything. But if anyone reading this has a Nissan 370Z Academy I would like to trade for it. Thank you. I will give PSN to whoever will swap.

Best wishes to all. :)

A friend and I visited the country 5 years since, following our interests in everything Japanese, and although we only saw Tokyo and Mt Fuji (as well as some D1 at the speedway), we've both been set back by the devastation that the country has faced. Our thoughts are with friend we made over there, and their friends and family that have been affected. Another friend of mine has long had plans to go over and teach English in the South, not deterred by recent events, she flies out this week.

Thank you- please continue to support Japan and your teacher friend. 👍
I visited Fuji Raceway too for an F1 event the view was awesome! Let me know if I can send you something-

I love Japan and its one of my favorite country. It all started because of a 1992 Civic I worked on with my father and I started searching In the Internet about the car and specs and saw It was made in Japan (I was 12years old at the time). That was enough to me to gain interest about that magnificent country.
When we saw the news about the tsunnami, everybody here was very sad (my father loves everything from Japan).

The car I was talking

p1000855l.jpg

All this just to say that we made a Donation through a bank in my country (Portugal) to help the victims in Japan.
If you want to give me something I will appreciate, if Not I´m glad I helped anyway.

ps;sorry for the bad english, I live in Portugal.
My psn is dany4k_93. if you want me to give some car I will take something japonese too, I´m looking for a Spoon Integra, Spoon Jazz or a Spoon Civic.

Thank you very much for making a donation! 👍
I will give you a Spoon Integra, please send me a friend request.
By the way your English is great! I understood everything, you only made some small mistakes.

Ever since the japanese earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis i have always been watching the news or searching for the latest updates on japan with google news.

I believe what happened to the japanese is horrible and in no way did they deserve it!

Also, after the incident in japan I have been driving japanese cars much more as a sign of respect!

If it is not too much too ask could I have a RX-7 LM Car, But if that is too much just a Dodge SRT4 would be nice too!

Ever since the japanese earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis i have always been watching the news or searching for the latest updates on japan with google news.

I believe what happened to the japanese is horrible and in no way did they deserve it!

Also, after the incident in japan I have been driving japanese cars much more as a sign of respect!

If it is not too much too ask could I have a RX-7 LM Car, But if that is too much just a Dodge SRT4 would be nice too!

Thank you for showing some intrest in the events happening in Japan. However, I would like to challenge you to find something a little more helpful than "driving Japanese cars much more as a sign of respect" in a video game.

I am truly a lover of Japan, and buy everything possible from Japan. When I heard about the earthquake, I made the largest donation possible to the Red Cross I could. I would truly love a Tesla Roadster please.

PSN:reidman62

GREAT! Thank you so much for making a donation! 👍
Tesla Roadster coming your way, please send me a FR

Thank you very much for making a donation! 👍
I will give you a Spoon Integra, please send me a friend request.
By the way your English is great! I understood everything, you only made some small mistakes.

I will send one tonight If I can. If not, I send tomorrow.
Thanks for the Integra. :dopey:

JDM-JUNKIE
Thank you- please continue to support Japan and your teacher friend. 👍
I visited Fuji Raceway too for an F1 event the view was awesome! Let me know if I can send you something-

Blitz Skyline, or something else that shows the spirit of Japan.

Thanks

PSN: Smiffo100

well i have been praying for the victims of the earthquake but i dont want nothing in return just thought i will mention it here

Back