FREE GIFTS if you love Japan!

• Thread starter JDM-JUNKIE
  • 181 comments
My heart and prayers go out to all in japan from recent events and I pray that the earthquakes stop..I've donated 500 bucks to red cross good luck and a speedy recovery

The thread title should read "日本が好きですか?" instead, since this is grammatically correct.

My heart and prayers go out to all in japan from recent events and I pray that the earthquakes stop..I've donated 500 bucks to red cross good luck and a speedy recovery

Thank you very much for helping out. Your prayers and your donation are much needed now 👍

Please edit out the $ amount from your post though as I've asked people not to post that information here. Thanks again and let me know if I can send you anything.

I just donated a little bit on PlayStation store... do u happen to have a gt academy gtr?

I actually just donated __ to red cross... God bless japan

Did you make two donations? That's great if you did!
I can send you the GTR Academy if you'd like, but please edit out the $ amount from your post... I ask please to leave that part out.

Last edited:
The thread title should read "日本が好きですか?" instead, since this is grammatically correct.

I think "wa" is actually correct as it's a single subject. I know you can use "ga" as well but I only use that in the case of two subjects. But hey I never claimed to be bilingual. If you want me to change it I will, as soon as you make a positive contribution to my thread and the cause here. 👍

Thanks for the feedback though-

The GT-R academy car. I've been praying for the past coupe of days for Japan. My heart goes out to Japan!!

I think "wa" is actually correct as it's a single subject. I know you can use "ga" as well but I only use that in the case of two subjects. But hey I never claimed to be bilingual. If you want me to change it I will, as soon as you make a positive contribution to my thread and the cause here. 👍

Ha defines the subject, and the subject is You. You could say Anata was nihon ga suki desuka? and that would be correct. Sorry, don't have japanese fonts on my work pc.

I have made PSN donations.

I would like a Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08 please. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
I am actually making a model nuclear power plant for nuclear safety and awareness for my high school senior project. It is a shame what has happened to Japan and a huge blow for nuclear power as well. I hope they have a speedy recover.

Here is an unfinished picture of my model which will be dedicated to the nuclear power plant, Fukushima, although when I started it, the disaster didn't happen yet and it is based off of a Westinghouse AP1000 power plant.
0327111722-00.jpg

The car I would want at the moment is a '96 Corvette Grand Sport. Saw one today at my local car dealership and it sure is a beauty :)

Last edited:
I think it's a great thing you're doing JDM, if more people cared about everyone, the world would be a much better place. About two weeks ago I made a donation and told everyone I know to pray for them. I have a few friends in Japan, and Hawaii (even though the small tsunami in Hawaii is very small in comparison). I try to help where and when I can.

If you want to send me a car, I would absolutely LOVE to have:
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

However I can understand if you don't want to part with it, if you only have one, so I will be equally as grateful with having:
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09

The non Academy version^. I have added you as FR on PSN (Rokkman21), whichever you choose to send me I thank you for it, and thank you for raising awareness about this cause on behalf of my friends and myself.

Edit:: Actually I just read that quite a few people are asking you for the academy GT-R, so if you don't have that many of them, please just send the non academy, I do not want you to not have one for yourself. :D

Ha defines the subject, and the subject is You. You could say Anata was nihon ga suki desuka? and that would be correct. Sorry, don't have japanese fonts on my work pc.

I have made PSN donations.

I would like a Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08 please. Keep up the good work!

Yeah... I know that's pretty much what I said already. In causal speech あなた is implied so much that when it's used it's a little strange. Most people would actually shorten it to just 日本好きですか?
(Oh and by the way "は" is pronounced "Wa" as a subject marker not "Ha" even though they are the same character.)
This thread is not about my Japanese grammar, or lack of. In fact it's not about me at all. This is the last time I will address this here for anyone. PM is better suited for that.
The comments here should be to inspire people to help those in need right now in Japan, not to argure about the correct formal useage of their language.
With that said, I thank you for your kind donations 👍
You have been added to the list.

What an excellent idea, It inspired me to go and donate... Any chance you still have the academy gtr?

I'm so very glad to hear that! Thank you for doing so 👍
I've added you to the list for the Academy GTR

I am actually making a model nuclear power plant for nuclear safety and awareness for my high school senior project. It is a shame what has happened to Japan and a huge blow for nuclear power as well. I hope they have a speedy recover.

Here is an unfinished picture of my model which will be dedicated to the nuclear power plant, Fukushima, although when I started it, the disaster didn't happen yet and it is based off of a Westinghouse AP1000 power plant.
0327111722-00.jpg

The car I would want at the moment is a '96 Corvette Grand Sport. Saw one today at my local car dealership and it sure is a beauty :)

That's a great idea, thank you for sharing it here! I hope this will inspire your fellow classmates. 👍
You are on my list

Once again please send ME a friend request once I add you to the list. It saves me a lot of time tracking people down, and I'm not always home at the same hours or for very long.
Thanks

JDM-JUNKIE
Once again please send ME a friend request once I add you to the list. It saves me a lot of time tracking people down, and I'm not always home at the same hours or for very long.
Thanks

Your Psn is JDM-jyunkii correct?

My family was hit in the Christchurch earthquake and lots of people helped them out so I donated money to the japanese cause and got a hold of a friend over there to see if he was ok. He had flown out to come and stay with us for a week and know he has gone to another friend house.

I would love an academy GTR or any rare cool looking paints if you have any left. Thanks very much :)

That's pretty cool I must say :)
And JDM-JUNKIE, that link is great also!

If you're still giving away free stuff, I'd love a White Pearl Nissan 370Z Academy Version, then I'll use it to create a Japan inspired GT photo composition and post to my Flickr.

My family was hit in the Christchurch earthquake and lots of people helped them out so I donated money to the japanese cause and got a hold of a friend over there to see if he was ok. He had flown out to come and stay with us for a week and know he has gone to another friend house.

I would love an academy GTR or any rare cool looking paints if you have any left. Thanks very much :)

I'm glad to hear your friend is ok 👍 and thanks for making a donation!
It's too bad your family had to go through a similar situation...

If you want the car I can add you to the wait list, or if you like I can send you some paints right away I have over 1200 chips! Just give me an idea of what you would like color wise-

That's pretty cool I must say :)
And JDM-JUNKIE, that link is great also!

If you're still giving away free stuff, I'd love a White Pearl Nissan 370Z Academy Version, then I'll use it to create a Japan inspired GT photo composition and post to my Flickr.

Thanks for the comment- but I'm not sure how the Flickr photo album will benefit those in need right now... What are your plans?

Thanks for the comment- but I'm not sure how the Flickr photo album will benefit those in need right now... What are your plans?

Oh, well I meant that to say I've already donated - the photo would just be a "fun" extra thing to do.

Oh, well I meant that to say I've already donated - the photo would just be a "fun" extra thing to do.

I was just trying to figure out where you were going with that and i was hoping it would be something really creative. Please let me see it when it's done and maybe I can add it to the first post!

Thank you for making a donation 👍
Please go ahead and send me a FR and I will add you to the list

Latest Posts

Back