FREE GIFTS if you love Japan!

• Thread starter JDM-JUNKIE
  • 181 comments
As is my custom with disasters, natural or otherwise, I donated to the Red Cross after seeing all the devastation. IMO it is the best way to help the people. Food, water, medicine, even clean clothes I think are the best things to receive when you're faced with starting over.

If you have an Academy Z that would be cool. If not, any RX-7 or Super GT car I don't already have.

Thanks for doing this and letting people know the different ways they can help.

You know it does!! :)
Let me know what you would like then add me when you see your name in the 1st post.

Hai! haha Well, I don't have anything in mind right now...

hmm... how about an Academy GTR or a naked carbon x2010 (I forgot, the trade cr limit lol) if you have any to spare? :) If not, surprise me with any car or paint chip :)

Domo arigatou gozaimasu!! Ganbatte Japan!!

Last edited:
i have donated a bit of money to help my country
may i have matt black or matte black?

Last edited:
well i have been praying for the victims of the earthquake but i dont want nothing in return just thought i will mention it here

Thank you for that 👍
Please continue to support and pray for the people of Japan!

Blitz Skyline, or something else that shows the spirit of Japan.

Thanks

PSN: Smiffo100

Just wondering if the schedule will be updated so I know for future trades?

OK- Blitz Skyline is yours on the 2nd, but it's a gift so it will not affect your trades at all 👍

Oh and what version did you want? I have both.

Last edited:
i have donated a bit of money to help my country
may i have matt black or matte black?

No problem send me a friend request to get your paint.

東京 駅 は あなたの ですか (sorry for my Japanese it's been a while) だから ちょ 弱い。。。

Last edited:
I Prayed for them the other day, i still cant believe that such thing appears outta nowhere...

I had a good friend i met in a camp in here, i haven't seen her logging in last weeks, i prayed for her and others, i surely hope she is okay and all safe :/

If you are that kind for gifts, i'd prefer an academy gtr(As we cant participate in the academy) or if you have none, i'd like a newer premium NSX, i love to drift those.

JDM-JUNKIE
OK- Blitz Skyline is yours on the 2nd, but it's a gift so it will not affect your trades at all 👍

Oh and what version did you want? I have both.

The one from UCD please!

I donated to the red cross in the playstation store which goes to Japan and got that cherry blossom background, does that count?

No problem send me a friend request to get your paint.

東京 駅 は あなたの ですか (sorry for my Japanese it's been a while) だから ちょ 弱い。。。

There were many earthquakes on the morning of the 23rd of March
3 M6 earthquakes in the Touhoku Area in 30 minutes this morning

also send the matt black any time you want:)

There were many earthquakes on the morning of the 23rd of March
3 M6 earthquakes in the Touhoku Area in 30 minutes this morning

also send the matt black any time you want:)

Umm... yeah ok but why don't you ever tell me where you live in Japan or answer any of my questions??? It's just a little strange as i asked a few times in english and in Japanese...

Umm... yeah ok but why don't you ever tell me where you live in Japan or answer any of my questions??? It's just a little strange as i asked a few times in english and in Japanese...

Hm...sometimes I should blame myself for being a bit too sceptic.
Hope you are ok JDM, your initiative is much appreciated 👍
The paints you sent me still haven´t been used on any of my cars, too precious just to try it out on a specific model :)

Japan, we´re with you!

i live west of tokyo

i PMed you but i dont know if you read it
im in kansai now and plan to be back home on sunday and send a FR asap
sorry for delay すみません :bowdown:

Last edited:
I donated through PSN and my wife donated to the red cross, we are still thinking about the people in Japan and feel for them. It must be horrible what happened, and I don't wish that to happen to anyone. A lot of people died and there are still a lot missing. Praying for the people, and respect to those who pray and donate

i live west of tokyo
near tama river
my station is along the tokyu line

i PMed you but i dont know if you read it
im in kansai now and plan to be back home on sunday and send a FR asap
sorry for delay すみません :bowdown:

Sorry for being sceptic, wasn´t my intention. I really do hope you and your beloved ones are doing well.

Last edited:
Didnt see this thread earlier, but i must say that this is a very mature and very sad. It is a big tragedy that is happened to Japan and its people, and we all should pray for them. Respect your idea on this thread, and support their country always, buying products from them. I think they are most advanced country in consumers electronics and PlayStation is one HELL of a machine. Thank you Japan for PlayStation!!

THis is an awesome thread/idea. I just put up all of my Xbox stuff on eBay and am donating a % of the sale to Japan relief. Its times like these when you really have to appreciate the things you've been blessed with and I feel Ive been fortunate in life so the least I can do is get rid of materials and help those in need. Great thread JDM!

Here's the link to the auction for what its worth: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...33829&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Well, you have to love Japan if you love the Gran Turismo series. I do feel sympathy for them.
My school was collecting donations for the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami and I pitched in.
I would like the SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00 please.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PSN

Last edited:
I Prayed for them the other day, i still cant believe that such thing appears outta nowhere...

I had a good friend i met in a camp in here, i haven't seen her logging in last weeks, i prayed for her and others, i surely hope she is okay and all safe :/

If you are that kind for gifts, i'd prefer an academy gtr(As we cant participate in the academy) or if you have none, i'd like a newer premium NSX, i love to drift those.

Thank you and please keep the people of Japan in your prayers. I hope your friend is safe as well.
I can send you a GTR on the 3rd

I donated through PSN and my wife donated to the red cross, we are still thinking about the people in Japan and feel for them. It must be horrible what happened, and I don't wish that to happen to anyone. A lot of people died and there are still a lot missing. Praying for the people, and respect to those who pray and donate

Thank you and your wife for making donations to help aid those in need and for your prayers. 👍 I'm glad you left a comment here to encourage people do to the same thing.
If I can send you anything please let me know

Back