NTSC users WIN a PAL Version Lotus 111R at Daytona Road posted

• Thread starter JPS
  • 212 comments

JPS

Welcome and get ready to start your engines.

This one off event is open only to NTSC users, by this i mean only those guys/girls who do not have the PAL version of the game, as the winner will receive a PAL version of the game. PAL online racing tends to provide the best online racing experience and PD have decide not to supply World Events in Expert level these last couple of updates.

Start Date: NOW
Closing Date: Saturday 25th January 04:00am UK, Friday 24th 11:00pm ET, Saturday 25th 13:00 Tokyo

dodge_viper_SRT10_ACR_08_010-1024.jpg

wctrsuzukaeastzn4.gif

:: Suzuka Circuit East ::

Race Details:
* Mode: Arcade
* Physics: Professional
* Track: Suzuka Circuit East
* Make: US
* Model: Dodge Viper SRT 10/Tuned
* Drive Train: RW

Vehicle Specifics:

* Driving Aids: Optional
* Transmission: Optional
* Tyre Type: S2/S2
* In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:

* The track boundary for this Time Trial is the edge of the track, not the white lines .
* The use of the G25 Clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

* 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with (when airborne)) the track at all times
* rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
* run-off areas are not part of the track
* no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
* if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
* no hybrids
* no cheating of any kind
* nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
* save your ghost replay​

Do your time trials online and please add your name to the post with your time, i will try to keep a leaderboard going up till close of play, if you better your time add a new post, do not edit a previous version as i do not want to keep re-reading all post's to keep the leaderboard up to date.

Close of play, fastest time will mail there lap, which they remembered to save, when verified clean, winner will be announced and their PAL version will be on the way.

Any comments welcome, stay calm and enjoy....good luck

Thankyou GTP_Wanna_B AKA Cashwars

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NTSC Competition

First Stage: Time Trial
Dodge Viper SRT10/Tuned at Suzuka East

Final Standings:

52.007 msgt-sd
52.043 GTP_L_Hamilton
52.102 GTP_Noah
52.128 rmk700
52.173 GTP_Drama-Kyd

The above are through to the final stage, take a break guys :)

52.823 elmataplata
52.860 Subie-Dude
52.900 GTP_Digitalrelay
53.126 GTP_DaddyVDUB

The above now have to arrange a race meet, where you will use the Clio V6 24v tuned to 535pp at Suzuka 550pp RW. I would advise a delayed start and arrange on the grid according to you finish in the time trial. Three races, points awarded as 1st=4pts, 2nd=3pts, 3rd=2pts and 4th=1pt, three races later, driver with highest tally of points gains the wildcard entry to race alongside the already qualified finalists.

53.485 GTP_Nuclearfire
53.548 snakegt40

The above, thanks for taking part, unfortunatley not quite quick enough, although i would advise being in the know on when the wildcard race takes part, just incase someone is not able to race.

=======================================================================================================

NTSC Competition

Second Stage: Wildcard Qualifierl
Renault Clio V6 24v (535pp) at Suzuka 550pp RW Online Event

Qualifiers:

elmataplata
Subie-Dude(NTSC J unable to participate)
GTP_Digitalrelay
GTP_DaddyVDUB
GTP_Nuclearfire

Race 1
4pts 1.GTP_Digitalrelay
3pts 2.GTP_Nuclearfire
2pts 3.elmataplata
1pt 4.GTP_DaddyVDUB

Race 2
4pts 1.GTP_Digitalrelay
3pts 2.GTP_Nuclearfire
2pts 3.GTP_DaddyVDUB
1pt 4.elmataplata

Race 3
4pts 1.GTP_Digitalrelay
3pts 2.GTP_Nuclearfire
2pts 3.elmataplata
1pt 4.GTP_DaddyVDUB

Final Standings
1. 12 pts GTP_Digitalrelay
2. 9pts GTP_Nuclearfire
3. 5pts elmataplata
4. 4pts GTP_DaddyVDUB

Wildcard entry to final: GTP_Digitalrelay

==========================================================================================================

NTSC Competition

Third Stage: The Final
Lotus Elise 111R (550pp) at Daytona Road RW Online Event

Finalists:

msgt-sd
GTP_L_Hamilton
GTP_Noah
rmk700
GTP_Digitalrelay

Race 1
1. 5pts GTP_L_Hamilton
2. 4pts msgt-sd
3. 3pts rmk700
4. 2pts GTP_Digitalrelay
5. 1pt GTP_Noah

Race 1
1. 5pts msgt-sd
2. 4pts rmk700
3. 3pts GTP_L_Hamilton
4. 2pts GTP_Digitalrelay
5. 1pt GTP_Noah

Race 1
1. 5pts msgt-sd
2. 4pts GTP_L_Hamilton
3. 3pts rmk700
4. 2pts GTP_Digitalrelay
5. 1pt GTP_Noah

Final Standings:
1. msgt-sd
2. GTP_L_Hamilton
3. rmk700
4. DigitalRelay
5. GTP_Noah

Cheers Wanna_B

Last edited:
trying to sign up but keeps giving a syntax error...might be cause i'm using PS3 browser, idk....
I try again later...

*edit*
we don't need to sign up to GTDB anymore?

I'm in!
It's been over a year I've had NTSC~J and I still can't read Japanese!

Last edited:
Count me in on this.

EDIT: Quick question... Will this be a new or used copy of the game given to the winner?

lol ok

gonna give it whirl after the Giants vs Eagles NFL game... I haven't driven the Tuned Viper in a loooooong time, should be entertaining :)

Leaderboard

52.394 rmk700
53.107 GTP_Noah
54.945 GTP_Turbo

The idea is do the event online besides adding your time as soon as you can to this post, so people can push each other to faster times:)
Also maybe just maybe PAL versions for more than just winner:crazy:

EDIT There are two drivers who i have come across who are both something special when it comes to time trials/racing, one uses the pad and one uses the wheel. i am hoping they respond and spare some time to logging a lap online, which in turn would provide a ghost for people to watch/use to maybe improve their times. Fingers cross they will oblige.

Last edited:
Leaderboard

52.463 rmk700
53.107 GTP_Noah
54.945 GTP_Turbo

The idea is do the event online besides adding your time as soon as you can to this post, so people can push each other to faster times:)
Also maybe just maybe PAL versions for more than just winner:crazy:

EDIT There are two drivers who i have come across who are both something special when it comes to time trials/racing, one uses the pad and one uses the wheel. i am hoping they respond and spare some time to logging a lap online, which in turn would provide a ghost for people to watch/use to maybe improve their times. Fingers cross they will oblige.

Who are the drivers?

Game is used, as in by me, comes in box with instructions, does it make a difference? I did say winner will receive a PAL version of the game, not a brand new sealed PAL version, no postage costs involved to winner/s.

EDIT timeattack07gt as confirmed he will post a time up, as he is a pad user keep checking the online leaderboard and you should be able to grab his ghost for tips/ to race

cheers GTP_Wanna_B

Last edited:
small update: 0'52.394

Used PAL is fine as long as it works good.👍

Been wanting a PAL version. I'm going to try and get one even if I don't win this one.:)

I Only post this so mayby rmk700 will feel sorry for me and give me some Viper Lessons...54.151 :dunce:

I'm no expert Daddyooo, but just be as smooth as possible and not much braking..just light brake taps and as of now 3rd gear (seems) should be the lowest gear used. One more thing...if you think you can't get anymore...keep at it because you can always, always still do better.:)

Rmk700, I loaded up your ghost replay, and for some reason I had a harder time keeping up with you then the 1st place ghost. Weird, lol.

Sorry I never got a chance to set a target/ghost time for you guys, as requested by Wanna_B. :indiff: I'll set one tommorow morning once I get finished with my last efforts in IFTC race 10 👍

52.217 GTP_L_Hamilton
52.229 rmk700
52.638 GTP_Noah
53.039 elmataplata
53.595 Subie-Dude
54.099 snakegt40
54.151 GTP_DaddyVDUB

Last edited:
I'll try to get in the 52s later, dad wants me to "study" aka he wants to play too.

Ohh and Mines_GTR
HOW THE **** DID YOU MAKE THAT LAP?
I went to study yopur replay and it was a badly thrown lap that happened to be fast. Seriously your game must have some wierd flaw that makes the times lower or something.

I'll try to get in the 52s later, dad wants me to "study" aka he wants to play too.

Ohh and Mines_GTR
HOW THE **** DID YOU MAKE THAT LAP?
I went to study yopur replay and it was a badly thrown lap that happened to be fast. Seriously your game must have some wierd flaw that makes the times lower or something.

I doubt that.... I'll check it out here in a few.

Back