NTSC users WIN a PAL Version Lotus 111R at Daytona Road posted

• Thread starter JPS
  • 212 comments
I just put in a few laps trying to improve my previous mark. I only managed to improve on my time by a little margin though, with a new PB of 52.095. I must say, it's a nightmare trying to drive this car around Suzuka East with the 6-axis. If any controller guys manage to get into the 51's I'll be thoroughly impressed 👍

Looks like some close competition at the top...keep it up guys :)

Does anyone know if the two guys in 1st and 2nd on the gt leader board will be submitting their times or not?

The first guy is from Portugal I believe and I'm second?

Does anyone know if the two guys in 1st and 2nd on the gt leader board will be submitting their times or not?

MASF-BRA does not frequent these boards as far as i'm aware..... he's pretty much the king of Suzuka East as far as i'm concerned.... he holds many many P1's in dozens of different vehicles.... I've been waging a battle with him over the past 6 months or so....... only got the better of him to P1 a couple of times.

52.043 GTP_L_Hamilton
52.180 GTP_Noah
52.205 rmk700
53.039 elmataplata
53.146 Subie-Dude
53.548 snakegt40
53.764 GTP_Nuclearfir
54.151 GTP_DaddyVDUB

Leaderboard, only those who post a online time and respond in this thread letting others know they are in and their latest time are in this little comp.

There may be a twist to this comp after the time trial as finished. :sly:

Last edited:
52.043 GTP_L_Hamilton
52.180 GTP_Noah
52.205 rmk700
53.039 elmataplata
53.146 Subie-Dude
53.573 snakegt40
53.764 GTP_Nuclearfir
54.151 GTP_DaddyVDUB

Leaderboard, only those who post a online time and respond in this thread letting others know they are in and their latest time are in this little comp.

There may be a twist to this comp after the time trial as finished. :sly:
Sweet. This is going to get good!

I've decided, BOO if you want to, as it may be my last PAL version to give away for a little while i am going to take the top X finishers in the time trial, you will then do maybe 4 races at 2 tracks with 2 cars, where points are awarded and the overall gets the PAL version. I decided on this because i myself never liked time trials much prefering to race, and there are probably others who are the same, so even if you are not top dog in the time trial, keep pushing as i will decide on how many of the top spots go into the race event, possibly 3-4, so keep pushing,

Cheers GTP_Wanna_B AKA Cashwars

I've decided, BOO if you want to, as it may be my last PAL version to give away for a little while i am going to take the top X finishers in the time trial, you will then do maybe 4 races at 2 tracks with 2 cars, where points are awarded and the overall gets the PAL version. I decided on this because i myself never liked time trials much prefering to race, and there are probably others who are the same, so even if you are not top dog in the time trial, keep pushing as i will decide on how many of the top spots go into the race event, possibly 3-4, so keep pushing,

Yeah. I'm not trying to get PAL for time trials. I wanna race! Sounds good so far, cashwars.

Sounds like a good idea. Will definitely make it more interesting and intense. Thank you for doing this by the way. It's much appreciated.

I sure hope you aren't giving away "your" PAL copy because you are going to stop racing. :sly:

There's a comp going to give away my wheel
There's a comp going to give away my game
there will be a comp going to give away my missus:sly:

I tried to improve my time forever today and I couldn't. I think I may be at my limit, or maybe I just need a little break... :)

Hey, I hope I'm not too late to submit my first time.

...It's good to hear that more than just first place will have a chance to win. Thanks for putting this competition together GTP_Wanna_B!

Back