52.823 elmataplata
52.886 GTP_DigitalRelay
53.069 Subie-Dude
53.126 GTP_DaddyVDUB

The above 5 spots will do battle to claim the wild card entry

53.485 GTP_Nuclearfire
53.548 snakegt40

Still time to nick a spot in the top 4

Leaderboard, only those who post a online time and respond in this thread letting others know they are in and their latest time are in this little comp.

Final positions will be determined at close of time trial, this coming weekend 👍

picture.php

The battle for the wild card entry for whoever finishes in spots 5 through 9 will take place at the track you love to hate Suzuka, so expert mode will be 5 laps from the start and the car, i decided on one you have probably already tried and one that tuners have already supplied, the Renault Clio V6 24v BUT the pp must me dropped 15, so you will run at 535, hopefully to slow you down a little so your not mixing it up with other racers outside of this little comp. So if your quite confident you will be in positions 5-9, get some practice in only one wild card entry.

You will compete in 3 races with each other, you make the choice of when etc, points awarded 1st=5, 2=4pts, 3rd=3pts, 4th=2pts and 5th=1pt. Any off track running due to non participants of this event, basically tough, you are responsible for how to avoid these people, any off track running due to a competitor in this event, you must follow the OLR rules and the person who did the push must give up his position on track to the individual who they pushed off. I shouldn't have to go through all rules, you've raced each other before, I've raced some of you before, you know what's expected and you know what's fair.
As for the start a couple of suggestions, you may decide on something better, from the go staywide left/right, letting other racers through, then just go, alternatively, pull over, regroup in you correct order, fastest time trial finisher taking pole and so on, determine a delayed start, 10, 15 seconds, then go.
Any questions, just ask.

Cheers Wanna_B

Last edited:
52.007 msgt-sd
52.043 GTP_L_Hamilton
52.102 GTP_Noah
52.128 rmk700

The above top 4 spots will progress to the race part of this comp

52.173 GTP_Drama-Kyd
52.823 elmataplata
52.886 GTP_DigitalRelay
53.069 Subie-Dude
53.126 GTP_DaddyVDUB

53.548 snakegt40
53.764 GTP_Nuclearfire

Still time to nick a spot in the top 4

Leaderboard, only those who post a online time and respond in this thread letting others know they are in and their latest time are in this little comp.

Final positions will be determined at close of time trial, this coming weekend 👍

picture.php

The battle for the wild card entry for whoever finishes in spots 5 through 9 will take place at the track you love to hate Suzuka, so expert mode will be 5 laps from the start and the car, i decided on one you have probably already tried and one that tuners have already supplied, the Renault Clio V6 24v BUT the pp must me dropped 15, so you will run at 535, hopefully to slow you down a little so your not mixing it up with other racers outside of this little comp. So if your quite confident you will be in positions 5-9, get some practice in only one wild card entry.

You will compete in 3 races with each other, you make the choice of when etc, points awarded 1st=5, 2=4pts, 3rd=3pts, 4th=2pts and 5th=1pt. Any off track running due to non participants of this event, basically tough, you are responsible for how to avoid these people, any off track running due to a competitor in this event, you must follow the OLR rules and the person who did the push must give up his position on track to the individual who they pushed off. I shouldn't have to go through all rules, you've raced each other before, I've raced some of you before, you know what's expected and you know what's fair.
As for the start a couple of suggestions, you may decide on something better, from the go staywide left/right, letting other racers through, then just go, alternatively, pull over, regroup in you correct order, fastest time trial finisher taking pole and so on, determine a delayed start, 10, 15 seconds, then go.
Any questions, just ask.

Cheers Wanna_B

If we stay an extra 10-15 secs, would that not be an issue with speed and PP?

And does that mean there will be another car available in the main event? sorda like ROC(Race of Champions) Clio in the Wild Card race and then another car in the main event. If so, everyone won't be practicing until the actual race is announced. No one can get a head start or extra practice.

If we stay an extra 10-15 secs, would that not be an issue with speed and PP?

Yes, you would be down on speed and possibly not even reach the finish line, reason i dropped PP as well as suggested delayed start is to minimalize the possibility of non participants in this event ruining your race by taking anyone of you out. You may find you set up the race to start at a odd time, like 12 minutes past the hour and there's only the 5 of you and 2 non participants, in that case if you have previously arranged you can go from the start, it's all up to you and how you wish to start, just as long as you have all obviously decided before you race on how you are going to proceed.

And does that mean there will be another car available in the main event? sorda like ROC(Race of Champions) Clio in the Wild Card race and then another car in the main event. If so, everyone won't be practicing until the actual race is announced. No one can get a head start or extra practice.

The car for the final race/s will only be displayed when the wild card is finalized, so as to give all a fair chance:tup:

Well I messed up my foot pretty bad today running in school, so hopefully I will be feeling better by the time this starts because there's no way I have a chance of winning with a six axis....

Well I messed up my foot pretty bad today running in school, so hopefully I will be feeling better by the time this starts because there's no way I have a chance of winning with a six axis....

SEE! There's a reason why your not supposed to run in the halls. :lol:

Get better!

Hope to see youi runing soon, at the track atleast.

And wanna_B, so we can adjust settings on the clio? or just drop power to 535.

52.007 msgt-sd
52.043 GTP_L_Hamilton
52.102 GTP_Noah
52.128 rmk700

The above top 4 spots will progress to the race part of this comp

52.173 GTP_Drama-Kyd
52.823 elmataplata
52.886 GTP_DigitalRelay
53.069 Subie-Dude
53.126 GTP_DaddyVDUB

53.485 GTP_Nuclearfire
53.548 snakegt40

12 hours to go

So, is the wild card event starting tomorrow? When will the main event take place?

Tomorrow, hopefully UK am, i will update any times i have missed before my bedtime this evening, and the guys in question can begin preperations for their event, the sooner these guys organise/race the sooner the final can take place

52.860 :D....doesn't affect any standings, but just thought I'd share :)
gonna start warmin' up the Clios' motor.....it's on at Suzuka!!

*edit*
i'm on NTSC-Japanese version, anyone else?

NTSC Competition

First Stage: Time Trial
Dodge Viper SRT10/Tuned at Suzuka East

Final Standings:

52.007 msgt-sd
52.043 GTP_L_Hamilton
52.102 GTP_Noah
52.128 rmk700
52.173 GTP_Drama-Kyd

The above are through to the final stage, take a break guys :)

52.823 elmataplata
52.860 Subie-Dude
52.900 GTP_Digitalrelay
53.126 GTP_DaddyVDUB

The above now have to arrange a race meet, where you will use the Clio V6 24v tuned to 535pp at Suzuka 550pp RW. I would advise a delayed start and arrange on the grid according to you finish in the time trial. Three races, points awarded as 1st=4pts, 2nd=3pts, 3rd=2pts and 4th=1pt, three races later, driver with highest tally of points gains the wildcard entry to race alongside the already qualified finalists.

53.485 GTP_Nuclearfire
53.548 snakegt40

The above, thanks for taking part, unfortunatley not quite quick enough, although i would advise being in the know on when the wildcard race takes part, just incase someone is not able to race.

Soon as the wildcard event is completed i will list the next car/track and leave a few days for you to practice before the final takes place

I'm good for any time this wkend until Sunday 10pm EST, Monday to Thursday after 4pm EST.

Are we all on NTSC-Japan, if not how's this gonna work? since no World Expert event...

I'm good for any time this wkend until Sunday 10pm EST, Monday to Thursday after 4pm EST.

Are we all on NTSC-Japan, if not how's this gonna work? since no World Expert event...

Not gonna work man. You need NTSC. :indiff:

NTSC Competition

First Stage: Time Trial
Dodge Viper SRT10/Tuned at Suzuka East

Final Standings:

52.007 msgt-sd
52.043 GTP_L_Hamilton
52.102 GTP_Noah
52.128 rmk700
52.173 GTP_Drama-Kyd

The above are through to the final stage, take a break guys :)

52.823 elmataplata
52.860 Subie-Dude
52.900 GTP_Digitalrelay
53.126 GTP_DaddyVDUB

The above now have to arrange a race meet, where you will use the Clio V6 24v tuned to 535pp at Suzuka 550pp RW. I would advise a delayed start and arrange on the grid according to you finish in the time trial. Three races, points awarded as 1st=4pts, 2nd=3pts, 3rd=2pts and 4th=1pt, three races later, driver with highest tally of points gains the wildcard entry to race alongside the already qualified finalists.

53.485 GTP_Nuclearfire
53.548 snakegt40

The above, thanks for taking part, unfortunatley not quite quick enough, although i would advise being in the know on when the wildcard race takes part, just incase someone is not able to race.

Soon as the wildcard event is completed i will list the next car/track and leave a few days for you to practice before the final takes place

I believe Subie-dude can't because he has the NTSC-J Version. So, Nuclearfire will move up a spot to the Wild Car event?

Looks like there is going to be another online update coming Thursday the 29th you'll have to adjust around also.

Yeah. I think we can make the final between now and Wednsday. We don't a week to prepare I don't think. :lol:

Looks like there is going to be another online update coming Thursday the 29th you'll have to adjust around also.

For the final looks like we will all be in the unknown, as for the wildcard event, depends how quick the guys can get their race time started

that bites...:grumpy: 👎 ...am I the only one!!

Yeah dude. I guess Wanna_B should have cleared it up more about the entry contestants.

I would be happy if I had my OWN STI. lol. I would have that over a PAL GT5:P any day. :lol:

uhh.. you do have an STI, right?

Any Ideals on when we race yet?

Any time Sunday 1/25 or as of now any evening after 8pm east.

I'll say Sunday at 5pm east every one post if you can or cant make it.

Last edited:
Yeah dude. I guess Wanna_B should have cleared it up more about the entry contestants.

I would be happy if I had my OWN STI. lol. I would have that over a PAL GT5:P any day. :lol:

uhh.. you do have an STI, right?

sure do... an '04, pics on my profile... also have an imported 91 Skyline:) but not GTR, GTS-T.
love'm both, but the Subie is my baby!! :D

I could probably do 4 pm eastern time, but I think 5 pm is going to be pushing it.

I have time Sunday afternoon, but the morning and early evening won't work for me. I could possibly do it late Sunday. Otherwise, I Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evening look pretty good.

DR

Any Ideals on when we race yet?

Any time Sunday 1/25 or as of now any evening after 8pm east.

I'll say Sunday at 5pm east every one post if you can or cant make it.

hey i just got your pm, sunday should work its a little short notice, monday for sure if not sunday though

Good to here from you guys. I made that post so I would ge a reply, so anyone object to Sun 1/25 at 4pm east?

I was just told by my parents weare going boat hunting, so I'm not good for today. I am 99% sure I can do the week.

Back