NTSC users WIN a PAL Version Lotus 111R at Daytona Road posted

• Thread starter JPS
  • 212 comments
Good to here from you guys. I made that post so I would ge a reply, so anyone object to Sun 1/25 at 4pm east?

i just read you post its 4:32pm, from your pm i thought it was a head to head race but now i see we all race together for the wildcard spot, i can race whenever since im currently unemployed and looking for a new job, just tell me when ill be their, ill keep an eye on this thread

Yeah. I think we can make the final between now and Wednsday. We don't a week to prepare I don't think. :lol:

Not as easy as it seems. Trying to cordanate an online race can be tough. With a total of 6 races, 3 wildcard and 3 final it's going to take a little time.

My suggestion is someone is going to have to through out a set time and date (maybe even 4 or 5 days out) and hope everyone can make it. As tough as it is to cordanate..also may have to do all three wildcard races back to back and same with the final races.

Honestly...without private rooms...I think you should of stuck with the origanal plan and just gave the copy to the winner of the TT combo.

OK lets do the Wild Card race Mon 1/26 at 8pm. guys post whether or not youll be there start matching at exactly 8pm east.

The sixaxis championship, had one person take control of organising the race/s, then used the GTP chat in a private chat room to control order of events, like start time etc

Not as easy as it seems. Trying to cordanate an online race can be tough. With a total of 6 races, 3 wildcard and 3 final it's going to take a little time.

My suggestion is someone is going to have to through out a set time and date (maybe even 4 or 5 days out) and hope everyone can make it. As tough as it is to cordanate..also may have to do all three wildcard races back to back and same with the final races.

Isn't this how it's always been done with online racing? One race every 15 mins. Shouldn't be a big deal since everyone has been doing this in the "Race Events" threads for a while.

We just need to sync in a unusual time schedule to insure no one but us get's in a room. Let's say xx:3 xx:18 xx:33 xx:48?

Honestly...without private rooms...I think you should of stuck with the origanal plan and just gave the copy to the winner of the TT combo.

I don't see what's so hard about this. How often do you go in the chat and sync with guys in there? Not trying to sound mean or anything but, 9 times out of 10, everyone syncs in unless a player went too early or too late. Once everyone is ready, everyone types"in" to let everyone know to join all at the same time.

That's all fine Mine's_GTR but still need to get that exact time and date that ALL can agree on. That's the hard part.

DaddyVdub has a set time lets hope ALL can make this one. Probably aught to get a set time for all 3 wildcard races as well.

We just need to get rollen on it instead of draging our feet.:)

That's all fine Mine's_GTR but still need to get that exact time and date that ALL can agree on. That's the hard part.

DaddyVdub has a set time lets hope ALL can make this one. Probably aught to get a set time for all 3 wildcard races as well.

We just need to get rollen on it instead of draging our feet.:)

Yeah. haha. :lol:

OK lets do the Wild Card race Mon 1/26 at 8pm. guys post whether or not youll be there start matching at exactly 8pm east.

I can make that work. Count me in. Let's meet up in the chat shortly before 8pm EST to coordinate exact race times, but let's assume we'll run all three races. Shouldn't take more than an hour.

I can make that work. Count me in. Let's meet up in the chat shortly before 8pm EST to coordinate exact race times, but let's assume we'll run all three races. Shouldn't take more than an hour.

Great we should make it an odd start time to lessen the chances of others being in lineup.

Great Job, Thanks you've really done a great job with this. We need to do more little tourneys just for bragging rights in the future,keeps it interesting.

Great Job, Thanks you've really done a great job with this. We need to do more little tourneys just for bragging rights in the future,keeps it interesting.

I have more tournaments in mind for later dates, don't mind giving the odd prize away for those that can be bothered to enter 👍 :)

sounds good, 8:00 pm EST tonight (monday) ill look for the chat room around 7:30 pm, all three races back to back sounds good to me

Penalty on the last turn last lap and punted to death on first 2 races, the usual.

I got my secret weapon ready
chuck_norris_isnt_all_roundhouse-1.gif

Grats to Digi!

Last edited:
GTP_Digitalrelay won all 3 races with 12 points

GTP_Nuclearfire came in a very close seconded with 9 points

elmataplata got 3rd place with 5 points (3rd/4th/3rd)

GTP_DaddyVDUB got 4th place with 4 points (4th/3rd/4th)

Congrats to GTP_Digitalrelay very nice and clean racing, the best i have ever had online, good luck in the final

Thanks, elmataplata! I have to give credit to some really good luck in the first two races. Plus running S3's helped me break away on the straights. Good racing with you guys.

Congrats to GTP_Digitalrelay very nice and clean racing, the best i have ever had online, good luck in the final

Thanks, nuclear. Great racing with you and as I said in the chat, I think you would have beat me with S3 tires. BTW - my heart rate is just now coming back to normal. And thank you to GTP_Wanna_B for putting this on. Tonight was a blast.

DR

Back