NTSC users WIN a PAL Version Lotus 111R at Daytona Road posted

• Thread starter JPS
  • 212 comments
A big sorry guys been rather busy so limited amount of time to either race or get online.

I have ammended post 1 with results of the Wildcard event, congrats guys for getting this completed rather quicker than i imagined and well done GTP_DigitalRelay for winning.

I decided on the Lotus as i wanted a bit of British...ness in the final as well as choosing Daytona, maybe to make some of you feel at home.

You will use max pp and set up the car yourselves or with the help of others.
You should find the car while not interfering at the front of a race should keep you infront of any numpties.

All the best, Good Luck

Cheers Wanna_B

Last edited:
Awesome! Now, when will this take place. Are you letting the drivers pick a date again like the Wild card race? How about Saturday evening? 9 P.M. EST.

Drivers for Final. Post the times you guys are available.

Saturday at 9 is no good for me unfortunately. I have to work and my cousin is coming into town, so I will be hanging out with him after I get off work. Sunday is a possibility though....

EDIT: So it's 3 races on Daytona Road with the Lotus 550pp whoever has most points wins?

Saturday, 9PM EST, is good for me.

So, starting order will be determined by the game?
Yes. By TT results. And I guess we are moving this to Sunday at 9 P.M. EST?

Saturday at 9 is no good for me unfortunately. I have to work and my cousin is coming into town, so I will be hanging out with him after I get off work. Sunday is a possibility though....

EDIT: So it's 3 races on Daytona Road with the Lotus 550pp whoever has most points wins?

Yes. Just like a normal championship run.

You guys are gonna race during the SuperBowl???? Man that's dedication - you might even be the only people on the Daytona track in that time slot. I'd offer to steward if I could 1) keep up and 2) convince my guests who came to watch the SuperBowl that they need to move into another room and watch it on a 10in screen.

You guys are gonna race during the SuperBowl???? Man that's dedication - you might even be the only people on the Daytona track in that time slot. I'd offer to steward if I could 1) keep up and 2) convince my guests who came to watch the SuperBowl that they need to move into another room and watch it on a 10in screen.

NOW THAT'S DEDICATION, MY FRIEND!:cheers:

or you can move the PS3 to the 10 in right quick. ^_^

There is no possibility I will be racing during the Super Bowl. That said, if the rest of you agree to that schedule, I'll won't fight the DNS.

DR

There is no possibility I will be racing during the Super Bowl. That said, if the rest of you agree to that schedule, I'll won't fight the DNS.

DR

Okay. Monday 9 PM EST. 👍

Good for everyone?

Ok so I'll try this again. How exactly are we going to line up in the correct grid order? Example: If I start out in front. Do I slow down till I'm in my grid spot?

Ok so I'll try this again. How exactly are we going to line up in the correct grid order? Example: If I start out in front. Do I slow down till I'm in my grid spot?

When the race starts, we all pull over to the left or right, which ever is closer, then we line back up at the grid according by TT results. Then start the race at a designated time, say about at the 15 seconds mark, then we start.

Final totals from Monday night:
1. msgt-sd 14pts (2nd, 1st, 1st)
2. GTP_L_Hamilton 12pts (1st, 3rd, 2nd)
3. rmk700 10pts (3rd, 2nd, 3rd)
4. DigitalRelay 6pts?
5. GTP_Noah 3pts?

Sorry, I am not sure about the points and finishing positions for DR and Noah. Someone can edit what I've got here.
We had some tight, clean races. I don't think we had too much interference from other racers.

My apologies for not being very competitive. Wrong tires and a crappy tune didn't help. It was still a lot of fun and great racing with all you guys.

DR

Well done guys, now up to the top three, would you like another round between yourselves, i did say earlier in the competition the final would be over two tracks with two different cars, was thinking as their was ready tunes due to the GTP 2 event, using the M3 at Fuji, again three races between the three of you and points scored 3-2-1 would be added to your earlier results giving us a overall points winner. Although due to many events at the moment i am happy if the competition comes to a close now, leaving msgt-sd as the overall winner of the PAL disc, so msgt-sd, GTP_L_Hamilton and rmk700 let us know what you want to do.

Just wanted to say well done on the way you organize your race meeting times, seems to be sorted smoothly and quickly 👍

Thanks Wanna_B

Back