NTSC users WIN a PAL Version Lotus 111R at Daytona Road posted

• Thread starter JPS
  • 212 comments
Hey guys. JP (Wanna_B) requested that I put in a ghost/target time for the pad users competing in this event, even though I am not taking part in the actual competition. I put in a new #1 leaderboard time of 52.157. If you guys are using my ghost, the lap I put in has quite a few flaws though...that I will try and correct later when I get a chance :dunce:. Exiting T1 I made a slight bobble trying to lay the power down. I also had a few little errors going through the esses, that didn't cost me but maybe a tenth. My biggest mistake was at the last corner as I came in way too hot and ran wide...although it didn't cost me too much as I was able to get a pretty good exit with the approach I mistakingly took. I must say, controlling this car with the 6-axis is quite a challenge. I was forced to use the trigger buttons for gas and brake instead of the x and square buttons to obtain more modulation...it's taken a little time to get accustomed to that set-up of course. If Holl01 puts in a lap for you wheel guys, expect to see a 51.7xx or somewhere around there. Good luck guys! :)

Last edited:
52.205 rmk700
52.217 GTP_L_Hamilton
52.638 GTP_Noah
53.039 elmataplata
53.146 Subie-Dude
53.764 GTP_Nuclearfir
54.099 snakegt40
54.151 GTP_DaddyVDUB

Don't forget, thanks to timeattack07gt he has done a lap, watch his replay, chase his ghost and your times should go down

Last edited:
Well, there goes my chances of winning.... Thanks a lot Hamilton... :sly:

It's gonna be difficult. You might have a ..chance. :sly:

I'll try to get in the 52s later, dad wants me to "study" aka he wants to play too.

Ohh and Mines_GTR
HOW THE **** DID YOU MAKE THAT LAP?
I went to study yopur replay and it was a badly thrown lap that happened to be fast. Seriously your game must have some wierd flaw that makes the times lower or something.

I threw that together this morning before midterms. So I didn't even try. LOL

I did notice your shifts are faster than mine ':/
I will have to try harder, I had a lap going to be around 52:7 and spun on the last turn :mad:, I think I might after a while get a :5XX but not much lower.

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say someone rmk700 or two (Mine's_GTR) will be in the 51's soon...
i might have a low 52.xxx in me but 51's will be lucky, bold statement eh lol, I've done about 15 laps as of yet, should have more time tomorrow evening... PB so far is 53.146
nice lap rmk700

*edit* how many of us are using sixaxis pad vs wheel?
sixaxis for me

Last edited:
'52.121

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say someone rmk700 or two (mine's_gtr) will be in the 51's soon...
I might have a low 52.xxx in me but 51's will be lucky, bold statement eh lol, i've done about 15 laps as of yet, should have more time tomorrow evening... Pb so far is 53.146
nice lap rmk700

*edit* how many of us are using sixaxis pad vs wheel?
Sixaxis for me

Driving Force Pro

52.052 GTP_L_Hamilton
52.205 rmk700
52.367 GTP_Noah
53.039 elmataplata
53.146 Subie-Dude
53.764 GTP_Nuclearfir
54.151 GTP_DaddyVDUB

Leaderboard, only those who post a online time and respond in this thread letting others know they are in and their latest time are in this little comp.

Last edited:
**UPDATE**

0'52.367

I still think I can do better.

EDIT: I've never liked the Viper Tuned so much. This competition is starting to make me like it though the more I get used to it.

Last edited:
**UPDATE**

0'52.367

I still think I can do better.

EDIT: I've never liked the Viper Tuned so much. This competition is starting to make me like it though the more I get used to it.

There should be a racing portion since we all have NTSC. 💡

What you guys think?

Line up by times we made.

There should be a racing portion since we all have NTSC. 💡

What you guys think?

Line up by times we made.

That may be a lot of Fun if nothing else,of course it would have to be a different track dont think theres an online event at Suzy east.

I have the Japanese version, not positive, but i don't think NTSC-J can race against NTSC-U... anyone no for sure??

I have the Japanese version, not positive, but i don't think NTSC-J can race against NTSC-U... anyone no for sure??

Nah. You can't. Threw that Idea out the window. :indiff:

What do you mean racing portion? Sorry, I am confused. LOL.

Like we race together online. TT proves fast and skills but Racing proves consistency and no mistakes.

I'm sorry but I'm tired of TT's. TT's for the WRS, the Division and just race events that are nothing but TT's. It's time for a racing competition.

My two cents. ^_^

Last edited:
I have to sadly agree with him, TT's may help prove who is faster in 1 lap, but a race can show more talent than that.

I have to sadly agree with him, TT's may help prove who is faster in 1 lap, but a race can show more talent than that.

But this go around it's tt's thats going to win you the great used copy of PAL GT5P. :sly:

Nice time Noah!!!👍

Last edited:
Back