Nuke's SSRX 1/4 Mile Times

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 152 comments
I need a Vette ZR1 1/4 drag tune.Can you please help me out

Since this is your very first post here, have you bothered to read any of the guides or look for the tune with the search function? And do you have anything to trade Karo for this tune? He's given a lot to this community already, as have most of us.

KaroSVTR
I hope you got my GTR tune cuz i want you in AWD rooms with us. You can use that tune for alot of AWD cars. (Get the feel!)

I would want to join too...but I don't have a black edition. I have a Spec V and a normal GTR with 500 miles on it lol

Yeah I don't have the Black Edition. I don't plan on buying much more in the way of DLC until we get a Muscle car pack.

Yeah I don't have the Black Edition. I don't plan on buying much more in the way of DLC until we get a Muscle car pack.
Oh alright. Yeah its about time for some new cars to get our hands on

Nice, 78 cars. Once I start playing I'm gonna have to do the same.

I got to retune my EK and my Dc2 and tune my '95 SIRII

Last edited:
Nice, 78 cars. Once I start playing I'm gonna have to do the same.

I got to retune my EK and my Dc2 and tune my '95 SIRII
Thanks bro. yeah its fun seeing how much you improved. If you can tell my new picks and my old ones are diff. New ones are a full screen shot while the old ones are a smaller ****.

Have you done a challenger SRT8? I have a really mean looking black beast of one. Traps like 145 at Indy which is decent for such a heavy car

Back