Nuke's SSRX 1/4 Mile Times

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 152 comments
No pics no proof.

I'm pretty sure at this point we all know he can provide proof if needed. We all know him enuogh to realize he's not BS-ing. No I'm not covering his back just because he's on my team. I'm saying this because it's true for any well known drag racer that always provides proof.

I'm pretty sure at this point we all know he can provide proof if needed. We all know him enuogh to realize he's not BS-ing. No I'm not covering his back just because he's on my team. I'm saying this because it's true for any well known drag racer that always provides proof.
Thank you bro i appreciate it

Slashfan
No one likes the R35 TC XD.

No one likes any GTR. They get a bad rap because of the little kids that tend to drive them. If I'm feeling like making some of them mad I tend to bring out my GTR '12 or tc when I hear "My GTR will beat anything!" Then they cornhole me at the end of the run and quit.

Lol name does sound firmiler if been around for a very long time and recently i had to make a new account but my old one was loganw17.

I remember being in a room with you. Never got to race because a guy from Spain and another guy from Canada were running over everyone with Veyrons.

Sirkevinofnelso
Sirkevinofnelson is my psn. I tried to make my gtp name the same and 'didn't realize it wouldn't take the whole thing'.

My girlfriend has that problem as well.. I'm sorry man.. No matter how much you try to fit it in.. No good.. Someone usually ends up in tears..

mattjones
My girlfriend has that problem as well.. I'm sorry man.. No matter how much you try to fit it in.. No good.. Someone usually ends up in tears..

Intelligent. Well played suh. Better tell this to your girlfriend *trollface

swara96
I've been in school and doing school stuff. Right now I'm doing homework lol.

I've been waiting for the laborer to come get the gear that I pack up for him...

OP, when I get home from work, I'll start my own thread with my times in there if I can be bothered

Back