• 1,229 comments
@ Drev,

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 -
- Anthracite Metallic -
- Nighthawk Black Pearl - sent - turismo 2022
- San Marino Red -
- Satin Silver Metallic -
- Taffeta White -

I got to go now, if you can send the SLS in silver chrome with the specs mentioned before that would be great, otherwise an orange metallic ft86II concept will do the trick, can send ticket Saturday (before the reset hopefully) :)

OK, but tell me which one is the tank horn, I'm not going to look through all 200 or however many horns there are, and you need to send FR, and ticket first, to Shazbu, then I'll FR from where-ever I can send the SLS from, that's a premium car, I normally wouldn't bother wasting a trade on a premium car that's easily bought from the dealership :) 👍

Painted Chrome silver; with soft racing wheels, so fully tuned means all the tuning shop mods, and horn # TBA, I can do that.

Last edited:
DiersZee1
SMD_HOBAG Current list
MG TF160 '03 Dover white

SMD_HOBAG Current list
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Ver.R TT2by2 (Z32)'98 Black

OK, if I know where to send the SMD cars, I can send 2/day for 2 days at least :) 👍

Sorry about that, Will FR from HotPeppah to SMD_HOBAG today.

Wasnt able to check, but hope all FR's to Shazbu were accepted? I can send one ASAP and next one on reset. Cant spend too much time ripping so 3rd one might come in today too.

Nitrous, thanks for todays Toyota Will. Tried sending the FR to SMD_HOBAG from HP account but no go. Says not registered.

Sent two Level 23's.

& best of luck :cheers:

Last edited:
Nitrous, thanks for todays Toyota Will. Tried sending the FR to SMD_HOBAG from HP account but no go. Says not registered.

Sent two Level 23's.

& best of luck :cheers:

Just checked on my PSN on PC and its

SMDHOBAG

will send from there every 2nd day :) 👍

:cheers: that did the trick and really no problem if you want to wait on sends 👍

Hi 2 more sent today. Looks like I will finish sending all 12 by wednesday 👍

Dodge SRT in yellow is back with its rightful owner. I believe that's the last car I had to send you. Let me know if I have messed up somewhere ;)

Hi 2 more sent today. Looks like I will finish sending all 12 by wednesday 👍

Thank you, no rush, appreciate the effort, :) 👍

Dodge SRT in yellow is back with its rightful owner. I believe that's the last car I had to send you. Let me know if I have messed up somewhere ;)

Originally, I was trading a Dodge in solar yellow for
Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01
San Marino Red
I dont know, but if you sent it I need to send another, if not, we'll trade for that later :) 👍

I bet i got it just noticed receiving one without noting colour, I need to check garage, I'm way too tired now, but I reakon you got another pick :) 👍

Originally, I was trading a Dodge in solar yellow for
Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01
San Marino Red
I dont know, but if you sent it I need to send another, if not, we'll trade for that later :) 👍

I bet i got it just noticed receiving one without noting colour, I need to check garage, I'm way too tired now, but I reakon you got another pick :) 👍

I get another pick:) Well if you insist, I'd love to have the

25 Acura NSX '04 New Formula Red

If you could send to Ceruleo account it would be great. 👍 Thanks

I get another pick:) Well if you insist, I'd love to have the

25 Acura NSX '04 New Formula Red

If you could send to Ceruleo account it would be great. 👍 Thanks

Yes I insist, an Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01 San Marino Red, is sitting in my truck, and you sent the Dodge back, so #25 Acura NSX '04 New Formula Red from SMDHOBAG, is scheduled to arrive in 24 hrs :) 👍

Yes I insist, an Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01 San Marino Red, is sitting in my truck, and you sent the Dodge back, so #25 Acura NSX '04 New Formula Red from SMDHOBAG, is scheduled to arrive in 24 hrs :) 👍

Thank you:)

Edit: FR sent from Ceruleo to SMDHOBAG

Last edited:
I have asked Christara for one Acura, if you can choose one you are missing, I can ask him to send it to you and then you can forward it to me at your pleasure,that is if such a deal works for you;)

I have asked Christara for one Acura, if you can choose one you are missing, I can ask him to send it to you and then you can forward it to me at your pleasure,that is if such a deal works for you;)

That's terrific, I owe these to Drevenger:

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03:- San Marino Red / Taffeta White

So either of these would be great, so I'll send back to you and also to Drev :) 👍

That's terrific, I owe these to Drevenger:

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03:- San Marino Red / Taffeta White

So either of these would be great, so I'll send back to you and also to Drev :) 👍

Perfect:)

I'll ask Christara, are you linked with him? I also have some pending trades with Crypto, so if you are still looking in a couple of weeks Ican get the other one. Cheers, and thanks for your willingness to help with the horns :)

Perfect:)

I'll ask Christara, are you linked with him? I also have some pending trades with Crypto, so if you are still looking in a couple of weeks Ican get the other one. Cheers, and thanks for your willingness to help with the horns :)

I think I may have traded with him, but ages ago, so we need to organise Shazbu <=> "Christara A/c"

hopefully I'll have the other soon :)

Horns are no worries, hope that trader agrees :) 👍

This one finally sent mate....
Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '04 Radient Ebony Mica to Shazbu 👍

I noticed in OP you need this one sent back when I recieve it...

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 Quicksilver Met - Booked for gazelle68 - ***- I need this sent back***

What account to mate? And does this mean I get to pick another?

Cheers 👍

This one finally sent mate....
Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '04 Radient Ebony Mica to Shazbu 👍

I noticed in OP you need this one sent back when I recieve it...

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 Quicksilver Met - Booked for gazelle68 - ***- I need this sent back***

What account to mate? And does this mean I get to pick another?

Cheers 👍

Thank you Sir :)

Its up to you, I can send it to you, then backup and send elsewhere, but if you can send it back, then sure its another trade, it goes back to where it came from A_Nox, you see its a temp gamesave so i cant send it to the same account :) 👍

Also if you could make the Yellow Ruf next, as I have to forward it for a trade, and I should start to send more to you very shortly :) 👍

Thank you Sir :)

Its up to you, I can send it to you, then backup and send elsewhere, but if you can send it back, then sure its another trade, it goes back to where it came from A_Nox, you see its a temp gamesave so i cant send it to the same account :) 👍

Also if you could make the Yellow Ruf next, as I have to forward it for a trade, and I should start to send more to you very shortly :) 👍

Ok mate thats all good with me. Earliest I can send the Pontiac back is 19th March :nervous: Can you tell me what account you will send too please? I dont mind which, just so I can mark it down so I dont get double booked :dopey:
This one in return would be awseome please
Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03 Oyster
Let me know if I need to send a FR for it.

Looks like I can send the Yellow RUF tonight before reset 👍

Sent mate :-)

Last edited:
Ok mate thats all good with me. Earliest I can send the Pontiac back is 19th March :nervous: Can you tell me what account you will send too please? I dont mind which, just so I can mark it down so I dont get double booked :dopey:
This one in return would be awseome please
Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03 Oyster
Let me know if I need to send a FR for it.

Looks like I can send the Yellow RUF tonight before reset 👍

Sent mate :-)

Thanks heaps mate,

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 Quicksilver Met will be sent from A_Nox, so depends which account I got linked, will check when I get home, but I can send anywhere you want :) 👍

EDIT, DAMN OCD IN 24 HRS, that fortnight just FLEW by :crazy:

and now I got a week worth of Trades in F/M with Drev, and in A_Nox with Diersee1, I hope OCD will work out to be Japanese or American :scared:

Last edited:
Hello,

Can we switch up the below:
Lvl 23 - DiersZee1 - VIA A_NOX on second PS3 Dealership - Toyota Voltz S '02 Silver Metallic

To LIST OF FRESHLY RIPPED CARS AVAILABLE VIA SMD_HOBAG PS3 # 1 - Silver:
31 Tom's X540 Chaser '00 Silver Met

?

Hello,

Can we switch up the below:
Lvl 23 - DiersZee1 - VIA A_NOX on second PS3 Dealership - Toyota Voltz S '02 Silver Metallic

To LIST OF FRESHLY RIPPED CARS AVAILABLE VIA SMD_HOBAG PS3 # 1 - Silver:
31 Tom's X540 Chaser '00 Silver Met

?

Sure no problems;

Hi Nitrous ox,

Most are solid dates, but might advance some / never delay or cancel.

_0o is from Wine_0o
O_o is from WineO_o
HP is from HotPeppah...will FR today when I get home.

If you dont mind sending per below in order ( to HP is for HotPeppah )and just estimated timing is fine :cheers:

Also my schedule can be found here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6771578#post6771578

Thursday
02/21: Nitrous ox – Level 23 for AC Cars 427 S/C '66: Cherry Red to Wine_0o @ _0o
02/21: Nitrous ox – Level 23 for Toyota Will VS '01: Super White II to HP @ O_o

Friday
02/22: Nitrous ox – Level 23 for Toyota MR-S V Edition (6MT) '02: Silver Mica Metallic to HP @ HP

Saturday
02/23: Nitrous ox – Level 23 for Toyota Voltz S '02: Silver Metallic changed to 31 Tom's X540 Chaser '00 Silver Met to HP @ HP
02/23: Nitrous ox – Level 23 for Toyota Altezza Gita AS300 '01: Dark Blue Mica to HP @ O_o

Sunday
02/23: Nitrous ox – Level 23 for Tommy Kaira ZZII '00: Silver Metallic to HP @ _0o
02/23: Nitrous ox – Level 23 for Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Version V '98: Arctic Silver Metallic to HP @ HP

Monday
02/25: Nitrous ox – Level 23 for Subaru Imprezza Sedan WRX STI Version '00: WR Blue Mica to HP @ HP

Tuesday
02/26: Nitrous ox – Level 23 for Subaru Legacy Touring wagon Spec.B '03: Brilliant Silver Metallic to HP @ _0o

Wednesday
02/27: Nitrous ox – Level 23

Thursday
02/28: Nitrous ox – Level 23

Saturday
02/28: Nitrous ox – Level 23

Got it. No problem. Can switch it up to this. The last two picks I am not really concerned if it comes end of next month ;). Toyota's are just holding me up a bit :ouch:

SMD_HOBAG Current list
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Ver.R TT2by2 (Z32)'98 Black

Sent last 2 FR's from HP, but think I need to send 1 more to A_Nox from the primary account.

So I sent these 8 so far :) 👍

Edit Should be able to send both these today:
SMD_HOBAG PS3 # 1 - Silver: 31 Tom's X540 Chaser '00 Silver Met to HP
A_Nox - Subaru Legacy Touring wagon Spec.B '03: Brilliant Silver Metallic to HP

That leaves 2 more :) 👍

Last edited:
Sure no problems;

So I sent these 8 so far :) 👍

Edit Should be able to send both these today:
SMD_HOBAG PS3 # 1 - Silver: 31 Tom's X540 Chaser '00 Silver Met to HP

That leaves 2 more :) 👍

:cheers: Thank you!

Just send one today, so that should of been 9 of 12 Level 23. I have the last 3 for tomorrow. If you dont mind, holding on to the 2 for future ripping that you do?

Wednesday
02/27: Nitrous ox - Level 23 for Tom's X540 Chaser '00: Silver Metallic to HP @ HP
02/27: Nitrous ox - Level 23 @ O_o
02/27: Nitrous ox - Level 23 @ _0o

:cheers: Thank you!

Just send one today, so that should of been 9 of 12 Level 23. I have the last 3 for tomorrow. If you dont mind, holding on to the 2 for future ripping that you do?

Wednesday
02/27: Nitrous ox - Level 23 for Tom's X540 Chaser '00: Silver Metallic to HP @ HP
02/27: Nitrous ox - Level 23 @ O_o
02/27: Nitrous ox - Level 23 @ _0o

So you don't want A_Nox - Subaru Legacy Touring wagon Spec.B '03: Brilliant Silver Metallic to HP anymore? or have I already sent it? I'm just doing this on memory, got my diary at home :) 👍

EDIT, just got another PS3, so I plan on setting up Ripped garages, (not linked to trading accounts) soon as I get a few tickets in there, so you got 2 credits, they appear at bottom of OP, just hope that everyone wont decide to cash their credits in all at once :lol: GTP GFC :) 👍

So you don't want A_Nox - Subaru Legacy Touring wagon Spec.B '03: Brilliant Silver Metallic to HP anymore? or have I already sent it? I'm just doing this on memory, got my diary at home :) 👍

EDIT, just got another PS3, so I plan on setting up Ripped garages, (not linked to trading accounts) soon as I get a few tickets in there :) 👍

:eek: I envy you! :D

Actually show that still pending. Please do send...got the WR Blue yesterday?

Cool....looking forward to what you can get :drool:

:eek: I envy you! :D

Actually show that still pending. Please do send...got the WR Blue yesterday?

Cool....looking forward to what you can get :drool:

But I can send them both tonight, as they're on different accounts, and still leaves you with 2 credits :)

SMDHOBAG PS3 # 1 - Silver: 31 Tom's X540 Chaser '00 Silver Met to HP

just wait till OCD I'm hoping to really clean up :) 👍

But I can send them both tonight, as they're on different accounts, and still leaves you with 2 credits :)

SMDHOBAG PS3 # 1 - Silver: 31 Tom's X540 Chaser '00 Silver Met to HP

just wait till OCD I'm hoping to really clean up :) 👍

I pray for something good tomorrow night! :drool:

Yes 2 on credit is fine bud :cheers: If I use it or not no biggy either :D

Thanks heaps mate,

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 Quicksilver Met will be sent from A_Nox, so depends which account I got linked, will check when I get home, but I can send anywhere you want :) 👍

EDIT, DAMN OCD IN 24 HRS, that fortnight just FLEW by :crazy:

and now I got a week worth of Trades in F/M with Drev, and in A_Nox with Diersee1, I hope OCD will work out to be Japanese or American :scared:

Damn, I forgot to check which accounts I have linked to A_Nox :dunce:
I will try to remember to check tonight but worst case scenario it can go to any account you have there, I will just keep the 19th free on both ps3 until I know for sure 👍
Dedicated Ripping accounts....whoop whoooooop :drool:

Damn, I forgot to check which accounts I have linked to A_Nox :dunce:
I will try to remember to check tonight but worst case scenario it can go to any account you have there, I will just keep the 19th free on both ps3 until I know for sure 👍
Dedicated Ripping accounts....whoop whoooooop :drool:

A_Nox <-> Gazelle_82, so I'll send there, unless I hear otherwise, will be sent reset or reset +1 :) 👍

Back