OCD - 0 Cars needed all available to share/gift

• Thread starter Nitrous ox
  • 1,229 comments
Less now, but with 6PS3 you wont need our help really :ouch:

:D

Just received a new 450DAA DVD LENS to fix the 7th :) 👍

And as soon as I get the replacement heatsink screws I can put together the 8th :) :) 👍

Imagine 8 OCDs, I'll take over the world :lol:

Only 45 mins left :nervous:

Just received a new 450DAA DVD LENS to fix the 7th :) 👍

And as soon as I get the replacement heatsink screws I can put together the 8th :) :) 👍

Imagine 8 OCDs, I'll take over the world :lol:

Only 45 mins left :nervous:

I dont like you any more :P

J/K! That would be sweet, but I find it difficult to manage with 4 :ouch: One time I missed reset cause I was messing around with ripping an account to the last few minutes :ouch:!

Dont tell me you have 2 TV's? :drool:

I dont like you any more :P

J/K! That would be sweet, but I find it difficult to manage with 4 :ouch: One time I missed reset cause I was messing around with ripping an account to the last few minutes :ouch:!

Dont tell me you have 2 TV's? :drool:

I haven't picked up the 6th PS3 yet, hopefully tonight, so still only got 5. I got one of those 5x <-> 1 HDMI switch boxes and connected a spare monitor to it, and run a couple PS3's just for trading, then the rest connected to my Plasma. B specing is sweet :) 👍

I can do 5 x 24 hr races in a day :lol:

Would you beleive I got a G27, for over a year, and haven't set it up yet :crazy:

Only got 1 TV but its sweet, and want another for my room, but I want an awesome TV for my room, will wait till i find the samsung 64" 8000 series on special :) 👍

I haven't picked up the 6th PS3 yet, hopefully tonight, so still only got 5. I got one of those 5x <-> 1 HDMI switch boxes and connected a spare monitor to it, and run a couple PS3's just for trading, then the rest connected to my Plasma. B specing is sweet :) 👍

I can do 5 x 24 hr races in a day :lol:

Only got 1 TV but its sweet, and want another for my room, but I want an awesome TV for my room, will wait till i find the samsung 64" 8000 series on special :) 👍

:lol:!!!! right! Ahhh. Was thinking of picking up a very small one for one account to run Remotes and can toggle the 2nd one while it rips. Swapping PS3 gets old!

I need to get one of them boxes! Looks like I am going shopping :D

Set up my ripp account A_01Nox_Rip, got 1 x lvl 1000 1 x 1993 and about 4 x 2001, need to get a few more in there, which tickets do you recommend for ripping ?

Will do the Seasonals and A&B Spec lvl tickets.

EDIT, So what's the new OCD ?

Last edited:
Nothing to great but some Honda & Suzuki.

BTW: :ouch: Level 23 can be won with the REAL CIRCUIT TOUR today!

I personally like B-days...cut down the car list a little bit :nervous:

Levels just dont spit the cars I am after. Sort of like 1000K tickets its pure random but almost seems selected randoms. IE: Level 0, you can expect lots of mazda miata's. Never once seen a Ford Ka or a Pontiac Vibe! All those I got only from B-days.

Nothing to great but some Honda & Suzuki.

BTW: :ouch: Level 23 can be won with the REAL CIRCUIT TOUR today!

I personally like B-days...cut down the car list a little bit :nervous:

Levels just dont spit the cars I am after. Sort of like 1000K tickets its pure random but almost seems selected randoms. IE: Level 0, you can expect lots of mazda miata's. Never once seen a Ford Ka or a Pontiac Vibe! All those I got only from B-days.

Hmmm, I was going to load up on ticket 1000's, might keep doing birthdays, earn lvl's and just a few 1000's. Might even put Muscle car ticket in there.

Hmmm, I was going to load up on ticket 1000's, might keep doing birthdays, earn lvl's and just a few 1000's. Might even put Muscle car ticket in there.

Personally I mix match. 6 level of the same and move to the next level and B-days depending if I am after a set of cars...well used to be.

Muscle, what cars are you after? They come up much and you can get help from Level + bdays...so those have more options.

Mix it up a little to better your odds. Not sure if it is a individual PS3 thing(doubting it), but never know.

Hopefully you dont run into a rip seasion where you get more Premiums VS Standards :grumpy:! Seemed like that is all I could do for a few weeks :ouch:

Personally I mix match. 6 level of the same and move to the next level and B-days depending if I am after a set of cars...well used to be.

Muscle, what cars are you after? They come up much and you can get help from Level + bdays...so those have more options.

Mix it up a little to better your odds. Not sure if it is a individual PS3 thing(doubting it), but never know.

Hopefully you dont run into a rip seasion where you get more Premiums VS Standards :grumpy:! Seemed like that is all I could do for a few weeks :ouch:

Yeah, that sucks, I keep getting a Premium Epsom race car when I ripp my Lvl23 for the Furai, sometimes I get 3 in a row. :(

But that's different its untradeable, for the Rip A/c I'm going to ripp all tickets and note them down as say Rip #1 Car #1 to say Car#20, save the gamesave, so I can ripp heaps, the second Ripp will be Rip#2 Car #21 onwards, put the garage up in my thread and trade away, That way I can have heaps of cars individually numbered thoughout different ripps, with just a few tickets I can have infinite # of cars to trade :) 👍

Yeah, that sucks, I keep getting a Premium Epsom race car when I ripp my Lvl23 for the Furai, sometimes I get 3 in a row. :(

But that's different its untradeable, for the Rip A/c I'm going to ripp all tickets and note them down as say Rip #1 Car #1 to say Car#20, save the gamesave, so I can ripp heaps, the second Ripp will be Rip#2 Car #21 onwards, put the garage up in my thread and trade away, That way I can have heaps of cars individually numbered thoughout diffeent ripps, with just a few tickets I can have infinite # of cars to trade :) 👍
Believe you are on a good track :cheers: But where do you find the time? :ouch:

I just rip and reload...worst part is a rare car might be up and I skip it and it may not show up for a while! Naturally that is when I want it :odd:

Yeah, I feel you :ouch: Part of the ripping game :crazy: But you should notice that a certain color will cycle back around again before you get the one that you need. Sometimes the color cycle is madness!!!! 3 or 4 times and even more before you see the next color.

I just rip and reload...worst part is a rare car might be up and I skip it and it may not show up for a while! Naturally that is when I want it :odd:

Yeah, I feel you :ouch: Part of the ripping game :crazy: But you should notice that a certain color will cycle back around again before you get the one that you need. Sometimes the color cycle is madness!!!! 3 or 4 times and even more before you see the next color.

Very true, I may start ripping on different PS3's just to see if it helps shake things up :) 👍

Just save the gamesave in a seperate folder on your PC, them come back to it later, when you got spare time and list it all :) 👍

3 or 4 times?? I do so much envy you. It took me four months to finally get the last of those FTO touring cars:) and I was ripping about 10 or more ticket level 14 everyday:grumpy:

3 or 4 times?? I do so much envy you. It took me four months to finally get the last of those FTO touring cars:) and I was ripping about 10 or more ticket level 14 everyday:grumpy:

Did it come up in OCD straight after :lol:

Very true, I may start ripping on different PS3's just to see if it helps shake things up :) 👍

Just save the gamesave in a seperate folder on your PC, them come back to it later, when you got spare time and list it all :) 👍

Worried I will screw something up on PC so never tried. Have USB's with what I am after on them and reuse...old guy with old technic ;)

genuino
3 or 4 times?? I do so much envy you. It took me four months to finally get the last of those FTO touring cars and I was ripping about 10 or more ticket level 14 everyday

No that is just a small average on some cars. Vibe, KA, Black Sapphire Vectra took me a few weeks on 1 color alone. Easier cars like Vauxhall VX200 dont generally take so long but still need to cycle colors if they had come up from previous rips.

Last few colors are painfull!!!!!!

Pm tried to send but a little full in the inbox.:D
Hopefully your car turned up ok.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Pm tried to send but a little full in the inbox.:D
Hopefully your car turned up ok.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Yeah, PM box does that :)

Thank you very much, saved me both completed my set and to trade as well :) 👍

Now I must remember to send to Genuino :) 👍

Yeah, PM box does that :)

Thank you very much, saved me both completed my set and to trade as well :) 👍

Now I must remember to send to Genuino :) 👍

Nice one mate glad to help.:D
If you get stuck on any and my trades are quiet just shout me.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hi there,

If not to late, can we use the LVL 23 for a Level 0 to Wine_0o. :cheers: Scratching the other 23. 👍

Nice and clean :cheers: and thank you :D

Now you are onto NSX? Our bounty hunter tazmanuk might of ripped alot of them.

Nice and clean :cheers: and thank you :D

Now you are onto NSX? Our bounty hunter tazmanuk might of ripped alot of them.

NSX, and all Acura's :) 👍

That Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01 is a pain, but hey it'll show up, I'll just keep ripping till it does :) 👍

NSX, and all Acura's :) 👍

That Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01 is a pain, but hey it'll show up, I'll just keep ripping till it does :) 👍

:cheers: Yeah the last few colors again :crazy:

BTW are you doing the borrow app? If not, not sure if you can clean 1 PM.

:cheers: Yeah the last few colors again :crazy:

BTW are you doing the borrow app? If not, not sure if you can clean 1 PM.

I will be, but got to check my gamesave filesizes (may be too big) :nervous:

Did you see how I alphabetised my ripps :D

Bud, is the Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01: Taffeta White still missing? If yes, just got it. Can send this coming Saturday from WineO_o account. Shabzu is still in FR and if you can route a Level 0 back to WineO_o when time allows :cheers:

Back