OCD - 0 Cars needed all available to share/gift

• Thread starter Nitrous ox
  • 1,229 comments
Acura's to go via old fashion? or App-ed? Sent FR from Wine_Me this AM where they are shared.

The Audi's...well you know :P Will FR to above :cheers:

Let me know about the Acura's...either or is fine.

Thank you Sir,l I'll borrow the acuras and I'll send a lvl 0 to wine??? :) 👍

Thank you Sir,l I'll borrow the acuras and I'll send a lvl 0 to wine??? :) 👍

NO!! you already sent me one for the Acura CL to account :ouch:

So no need :cheers:

Will put up the other Audi @ WineO_o in a few hours :ouch: Those things are expensive :eek: :P

Hi, were you able to retain the cars before heading to work?

Not sure if you grabbed the Audi?

Hi, were you able to retain the cars before heading to work?

Not sure if you grabbed the Audi?

I got those 4 Acura's :D, & still need Eissilber & Jetblau Met Audi's, I started a 24 hr race 5 1/2 hrs left:crazy:

Also did a rateher big ripp in Nitrous OX, so I'm just borrowing from there to Shazbu, for now :) 👍

I got those 4 Acura's :D, & still need Eissilber & Jetblau Met Audi's, I started a 24 hr race 5 1/2 hrs left:crazy:

Also did a rateher big ripp in Nitrous OX, so I'm just borrowing from there to Shazbu, for now :) 👍

Ahh, was wondering why you didnt accept the FR. No biggy, I bought the Eissilber a few OCD's ago. Got the Jetblau, so just let me know whent to put them up. 👍

Acuras are a PITA!

If by chance you rip this, please let me know. Honda Prelude SiR '96 Starlight Black Pearl

Ahh, was wondering why you didnt accept the FR. No biggy, I bought the Eissilber a few OCD's ago. Got the Jetblau, so just let me know whent to put them up. 👍

Acuras are a PITA!

If by chance you rip this, please let me know. Honda Prelude SiR '96 Starlight Black Pearl

Only 14 Acura's left :D, I'm busyly borrowing from one account to the other, with no real rhym or reason, just wanting to finish off ASAP, just did a big ripp in Nitrous Ox, 150tickets, 90 Standards came out, listed on my other thread

Now its just trying to find out how many I can borrow in a day or an hour

Will look for Honda Prelude SiR '96 Starlight Black Pear:) 👍

Only 14 Acura's left :D, I'm busyly borrowing from one account to the other, with no real rhym or reason, just wanting to finish off ASAP, just did a big ripp in Nitrous Ox, 150tickets, 90 Standards came out, listed on my other thread

Now its just trying to find out how many I can borrow in a day or an hour

Will look for Honda Prelude SiR '96 Starlight Black Pear:) 👍

Yikes you got a list going :drool:

Same here. Just look at ripped and if someone is looking for it. If nothing, then just re-rip :ouch:. I hear you but it is madness :P

Best I can do is like 4 per 20minutes.

I've got a PS3 set up next to the laptop, just to save time :lol:

Noticed that all those extra freinds that I haven't dealt with for ages hold up the borrow process, so I'll be deleting heaps, I suppose I can always re add, dont want to offend anyone, but just want to speed things up :) 👍

I reakon form now on OCD Trading will be borrow based, no more trading required, just for tickets, can't think of any non-borrow that can be traded, so Green ticket trading, which I have been putting off will have to come soon :) 👍

No, there are a few minority that dont app away yet or ever?

But things have changed once V2.11 came about. Some for the good and some for not :ouch:

OK, give me about an hour or two...just ripped and will be at the _Me account.

Acura NSX '04
Long Beach Blue Pearl = PP442

But things have changed once V2.11 came about. Some for the good and some for not :ouch:

OK, give me about an hour or two...just ripped and will be at the _Me account.

Acura NSX '04
Long Beach Blue Pearl = PP442

Thanks mate 👍

I've been putting all the Acura's into Shazbu, now that tazman started sending to A_Nox, I realise Some are USA:dunce: No problem, with the borrow app I'll send another copy of the USA ones there

I've currently got 15 on share between Nitrous / SMD / A_Nox see if you need them, I'll change them as soon as I finish borrowing them :) 👍

Thanks mate 👍

I've been putting all the Acura's into Shazbu, now that tazman started sending to A_Nox, I realise Some are USA:dunce: No problem, with the borrow app I'll send another copy of the USA ones there

I've currently got 15 on share between Nitrous / SMD / A_Nox see if you need them, I'll change them as soon as I finish borrowing them :) 👍

These JDM's get me all SCREWED UP! Some Acura do have the American Flag and other are Japanese :odd:

Ahh...Thanks for the 411. Mine changes here and there at random times. If Shazbu is on, you can get it from the _0o account right now. But if not, not to worry it will be at _Me :cheers:

These JDM's get me all SCREWED UP! Some Acura do have the American Flag and other are Japanese :odd:

Ahh...Thanks for the 411. Mine changes here and there at random times. If Shazbu is on, you can get it from the _0o account right now. But if not, not to worry it will be at _Me :cheers:

411? OK I'll get that Acura NSX '04 Long Beach Blue Pearl = PP442 next, Loading times are a pain :ouch:

Re
Nitrous Ox's gamesave is 5400kbs so can't borrow pitty :(

411? OK I'll get that Acura NSX '04 Long Beach Blue Pearl = PP442 next, Loading times are a pain :ouch:

Re Nitrous Ox's gamesave is 5400kbs so can't borrow pitty :(

Sorry, 411 is the 3 numbers you dial in USA to reach information center. So, I was just saying thanks for the info about your accounts.

:ouch: I can send, but my top priority right now is to take care of Rayzah for my mistake :ouch:

PP confirmed at 442.

Sorry, 411 is the 3 numbers you dial in USA to reach information center. So, I was just saying thanks for the info about your accounts.

:ouch: I can send, but my top priority right now is to take care of Rayzah for my mistake :ouch:

PP confirmed at 442.

Lean something new everyday, Acura NSX '04 Long Beach Blue Pearl = PP442 acquired :D at this rate I don't have time to update OP, (Update OP I don't have time to eat:crazy:)

Also got I that hybrid red bull x2010 that has 100K+ BHP, if you want good moneymaker :D :) 👍

:lol: thought christara321 moved fast but dang !!! 👍

Yeah, I should eat dinner but a bit occupied :P

thanks but just after the standards right now :D

:lol: thought christara321 moved fast but dang !!! 👍

Yeah, I should eat dinner but a bit occupied :P

thanks but just after the standards right now :D

Yeah its funny for the first time in GT5 I actually feel like Im racing :crazy: against time :scared:

:cheers:!!!

Think I am done for that account. Ending up fruitless on my own search for Rayzah :ouch:

That's the Honda Prelude SiR '96 Starlight Black Pearl ?

Hey I was just thinking I have 100% of cars in nitrous but with KLM's

So If you want, set up a temp a/c, you get 5 new car refreshes, i'll send it there you refresh it sponge and send :) 👍

Thanks but no need. I only like to deal with 100% ripped cars :ouch: Only send OCD cars when requested, but dont collect any of those either.

Got my own OCD going :ouch:

:D

Thanks but no need. I only like to deal with 100% ripped cars :ouch: Only send OCD cars when requested, but dont collect any of those either.

Got my own OCD going :ouch:

:D

True, I could of got it from anywhere most likely UCD, but I can't guarantee that, reminisce, when i naively thought all the models would be enough, now all colours, in 0/0/0 to boot.

True, I could of got it from anywhere most likely UCD, but I can't guarantee that, reminisce, when i naively thought all the models would be enough, now all colours, in 0/0/0 to boot.

It is the SICKNESS ;)

I need a Red Daihatsu MOVE Custom RS Limited '02 - due to a PS3 having a Blue Ray Disk Problem. :ouch:

You're welcome:) This borrow glitch is going to be the death of "honest trading":D.Will put it "on share" a bit later on.👍

No, I think I'll borrow glitch till I get to the limit (gamesave), also concentrate on untradeables like Red Bull 5G :D and keep trading tickets, Green / Bday / Lvl; It will make me finish so much sooner, main issue is keeping to a time limit on how much time I spend on GT5 :nervous:

No, I think I'll borrow glitch till I get to the limit (gamesave), also concentrate on untradeables like Red Bull 5G :D and keep trading tickets, Green / Bday / Lvl; It will make me finish so much sooner, main issue is keeping to a time limit on how much time I spend on GT5 :nervous:

Time limit on GT5:Puzzled: how about until GT6.? Then we can start all over again:idea:

Time limit on GT5:Puzzled: how about until GT6.? Then we can start all over again:idea:

After I saw people pay $1000 for the first release PS3, just to get a whole bunch of hardware issues, YLOD, Blue Ray, I think I'll wait till PS4 SLIM, maybe I'll be able to unwrap my COD BO, BOII, MW3, Air Combat etc... and give em a go :D

That's what I say now, but I got OCD with GT series :ill:

Back