Offering 5 Silver Chrome For Any One Of The Following... or other paint...

United Kingdom
Scotland
GTP_BongoManCan
Bongomancan666
I have 5 chrome for any of the following.. (after the reset 31st.. 12:01am GMT)
other paints are available also just ask!

Ferrari F2007 (Dark red NO.6)
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 '00
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98

Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ‘98

Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85

PM or post here.

Thanks

Paint Trade Schedule.
31st Jan - My - OPEN - For - 's - OPEN
1st feb - My - OPEN - For - 's - OPEN
2nd feb - My - OPEN - For - 's - OPEN

Last edited:
just to make sure, it's silver chrome right? :D

Yea the only "real" chrome in the game...

Your asking for it for free tho. so i guess im not to be hoping for a offer from you lmao.

Last edited:
GT by Citroen Road/Concept

209g1h4.jpg

Is this the car your looking for?

i have the dark red #6 F2007, will trade for those paint chips, you wouldnt happen to have matte black also would you? 3 chromes 2 matte blacks? thanks

I can do the GT Citroen Concept 0 miles for the 5 chromes and 5 mattes--pink,orange,blue and whatever else

i have the dark red #6 F2007, will trade for those paint chips, you wouldnt happen to have matte black also would you? 3 chromes 2 matte blacks? thanks

Yea i would do 3 chrome and 2 matte black for that.. ill PM you soon.

I can do the GT Citroen Concept 0 miles for the 5 chromes and 5 mattes--pink,orange,blue and whatever else

I can't possibly do that for 10(!!) chips lol id rather save up and buy it.

I can give you GT by Citröen Concept car (3 miles or something :D) and Ferrari F2007 (0 mileage), for...offer? 5 silver chrome?

Yea i would do 3 chrome and 2 matte black for that.. ill PM you soon.

I can't possibly do that for 10(!!) chips lol id rather save up and buy it.

LOL I thought that it was a little much but you gotta try LOL

I will do it for 3 chromes and pink and orang mattes

I can give you GT by Citröen Concept car (3 miles or something :D) and Ferrari F2007 (0 mileage), for...offer? 5 silver chrome?
Which F2007 is it you have?

LOL I thought that it was a little much but you gotta try LOL

I will do it for 3 chromes and pink and orang mattes

OK i would do it for the 5.. I cant do that until after reset tomorrow now as have a deal with GoSpeedRacerGo for after reset tonight.

Which F2007 is it you have?

OK i would do it for the 5.. I cant do that until after reset tomorrow now as have a deal with GoSpeedRacerGo for after reset tonight.

Don't have it now, but I got the credits, I guess I can buy what you want from the NCD?

Don't have it now, but I got the credits, I guess I can buy what you want from the NCD?

OK well i now only need the Light red NO.5 F2007 :) so if you could get that one. I have a busy trade schedule on paint now tho so i wouldnt be able to do the chrome until wednesday at trade reset! if thats cool let me know.

OK well i now only need the Light red NO.5 F2007 :) so if you could get that one. I have a busy trade schedule on paint now tho so i wouldnt be able to do the chrome until wednesday at trade reset! if thats cool let me know.

I have the light red #5 your looking for.

Yep, OK with me.
By Light Red NO. 5 I assume you mean the 3rd colour :)
And what was it you were going to send to me in return again..? (Just so we're clear with no bull**** and fighting :sly:

Yep, OK with me.
By Light Red NO. 5 I assume you mean the 3rd colour :)
And what was it you were going to send to me in return again..? (Just so we're clear with no bull**** and fighting :sly:

Ill PM you in the next 5.

Yea the only "real" chrome in the game...

Your asking for it for free tho. so i guess im not to be hoping for a offer from you lmao.

lol, i'll give you an offer! ^^
i was just checking if anyone felt like spreading some love! :D
what do you want for it mate? :)

I can do you the Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74 but I'm not really after chrome or paint.

Looking for premium cars or good standard race cars. Let me know. Cheers

Back