oh hai i iz changin yr title (funny cats)

Well, i'm an animal lover and i think Brett's picture rulez

We have two cats, spoiled rotten - And I have to admit, the first time I saw the "Free Cat" picture, I couldn't stop laughing. That is one of those few ingenious things that pops up once every decade. How many times do you have to pass a roadkill to come up with something like that ?.

The picture has to be 5+ years old at least...

it's as old as the hills that pic, but still much, much funnier than any internet strip cartoon i've ever seen - so worthy of a repost every now and then.

free20catbu1.jpg

Is the best cat related picture ever.

It's also the oldest.

Just felt it ironic that I have never posted in this thread.

Nice pictures, guys. I am watching. I give +rep to whoever makes me actually lol, which is no one so far.

Oh, I lol in my head. And I'm very laughy (?) in real life. But it's very very hard to get me to over the internet.

The only instance in the past month of internets making me lol is when someone said about the new Sti: "I like the ass head on". And that was only a snicker, when Famine quoted it.

Only others I remember are the joke in the joke thread about the guy sending his girlfriend and mom the wrong packages (gloves and knickers), and the street sweeper stories.

Back