oh hai i iz changin yr title (funny cats)

amused.jpg

Whoa! :scared: Werecat!

I didn't wait for that picture to appear but I'm betting that its Jocelyn Wildebeest, (or Wildenstein, whichever is nearer.)

Yeah, I think that's her name. She's some incredibly rich guy's wife, and she's trying to turn herself into a cat via plastic surgery. It ain't working.

Yes, that is her name. Its incredibly sad that I know that, but in my defence, I work with a lot of women and the only magazines in the staffroom are Hello and OK (which I don't read, but you do occasionally get the exclamation, "Woh, look at the state of her" and get a magazine with her face in it thrust under your nose).

Yes, that is her name. Its incredibly sad that I know that, but in my defence, I work with a lot of women and the only magazines in the staffroom are Hello and OK (which I don't read, but you do occasionally get the exclamation, "Woh, look at the state of her" and get a magazine with her face in it thrust under your nose).

Yeah right... :rolleyes:

I found this one pretty hilarious.

There is a distinct lack of cats in it though. 💡

EDIT: Tree'd because I used more words....

Deletes Roo's post...... Bwahahaha.

1) As others have noted, it appears to be feline-challenged.

2) If they're making fun of the entire rap culture, that's hilarious. If they're not, that's pathetic. I give them about 65% chance of the latter option.

3) They misspelled "scraper" in the URL posted in the credits, and not on purpose.

Latest Posts

Back