Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
A first child at 45 is extremely dangerous.

But if you've had children before, it can be done.

And yes, having children later in life increases the chances of those kids having genetic abnormalities like Autism and Down's Syndrome.

But there's no absolute cut-off. If you want to ignore all chances of that, you'll have several kids from the age of sixteen on through 21 and then tie your tubes off there.

In this kind of economy, that's suicide. Or welfare.

And the risk increases, but the overall risk remains small. Saying you should stop having kids at 30 because of that risk is like saying you should stop jogging at 40 for fear of sudden heart attacks.
That's exactly it, unfortunately. I have many friends having kids around 25-27 and the kids are healthy. However I have many married friends who went to college and have a good background and experience yet can't get the income necessary to have kids 100% without outside assistance. They desperately want kids but know it's financially irresponsible for the family unit to just have them without a good financial base and job security. In the current economy here, people just aren't getting raises and promotions like they used to, especially for people under 30, thus forcing couples to wait later and later until it's financially responsible to have kids. My ex and I were rolling in money when we graduated college and got corporate careers so we talked kids a lot, but just didn't want them yet. But here I am five years later unemployed and looking for ANY job that can cover my standard of living (which isn't high, just basic bills for a single man). If I had kids right now I'd be losing my mind.

We're in the same situation here. Even if we wanted kids, it's an absolute no-go on financial grounds.

Found this in the marketplace
I would like if any could send me parts to make a ruf rgt's horsepower up to 1,300 because i want it to be a replica of my dads porsche 911 twin turbo i am willing to trade hacked cars paint chips or stock cars thanks in advance

Seems legit.

Well, he would take a picture, but for some reason he doesn't have a working camera in his house even though he's rich. Although even if he had a working camera it's dark out and he's out of town until next week so it wouldn't do any good.

:P

Justin
Well, he would take a picture, but for some reason he doesn't have a working camera in his house even though he's rich. Although even if he had a working camera it's dark out and he's out of town until next week so it wouldn't do any good.

:P

:lol:

They blew all their money on repairs for his 1,300bhp 911 :sly:

That awkward moment when you claim a car is your friend's...
Puk's
2009 Subaru Impreza WRX
Stock

I will have to hit some of my other friends up for pics haha SO MANY!!!

And it turns out to be another GTP Member's.
That is not Puk's car.
100% sure that is my car.
2011 Sti
I took that very picture.
Might want to make that edit and if I need to provide proof...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63103654@N06/6200140826/
That's a link to my "GTPKent" flickr account. :D

Thanks for making the corrections. :cheers:
Btw, I have another picture of it in my Sig under the Sti link (only in the link pic I've added my front under spoiler and removed the dealership front license plate delete).

Latest Posts

Back