Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
The point I was making: who cares? It is just a run-of-the-mill Corvette. They've been around for 60 years... They're not uncommon... I see Maserati and Tesla everyday, and I don't make a scene or a fuss.

Even if it actually were his Corvette... All that tells me is that his father makes some weird decisions... Entrusting a car like that to an 18 year old.

I was talking to a police officer yesterday, who spotted me on his coffee break and came to talk to me about my Impreza - he liked it.

He told me about how he almost took away a 16 year old's 2014 Ford Mustang 5.0... For "stunt driving." ...my point is, @TheProRacer obviously didn't get that Corvette by himself, obviously can't drive it very well (guaranteed, no 18 year old non-racing driver should be able to) and will probably get himself into trouble over it.

And he expected us to be impressed! :lol:
Please stop.

The point I was making: who cares? It is just a run-of-the-mill Corvette. They've been around for 60 years... They're not uncommon... I see Maserati and Tesla everyday, and I don't make a scene or a fuss.

Even if it actually were his Corvette... All that tells me is that his father makes some weird decisions... Entrusting a car like that to an 18 year old.

I was talking to a police officer yesterday, who spotted me on his coffee break and came to talk to me about my Impreza - he liked it.

He told me about how he almost took away a 16 year old's 2014 Ford Mustang 5.0... For "stunt driving." ...my point is, @TheProRacer obviously didn't get that Corvette by himself, obviously can't drive it very well (guaranteed, no 18 year old non-racing driver should be able to) and will probably get himself into trouble over it.

And he expected us to be impressed! :lol:
Is that some kind of self proclamation/half jealousy thing? :boggled:

I didn't expect anyone to be impressed. I simply posted that in the other thread, because of what the title read. I was playing along, and here you go making a scene and getting attention. Are you happy?

When did it change it's title? Is it SimGamer or Ultimate Racer.

So many questions, so little answers.

I don't know man, I don't know.

I didn't expect anyone to be impressed. I simply posted that in the other thread, because of what the title read. I was playing along, and here you go making a scene and getting attention. Are you happy?

So you basically... LIED and MADE UP stuff to me and the others.

I didn't expect anyone to be impressed. I simply posted that in the other thread, because of what the title read.
Why are you making really crappy excuses?
I was playing along,
That's not the point of GTP. You don't "play along" in real discussions, trying to pass off blatant lies.
and here you go making a scene and getting attention. Are you happy?
Point of this thread. To highlight silly things.

If you don't like it, don't post blatant lies.

You didn't buy anything, your father did.
Is there proof of that? I only see the 2 pics that weren't deleted and to me it just seems he found a parked corvette and took pics. Did the other pics he deleted look like the person taking the pics had access to the car?

Is there proof of that? I only see the 2 pics that weren't deleted and to me it just seems he found a parked corvette and took pics. Did the other pics he deleted look like the person taking the pics had access to the car?

I'm simply giving him the benefit of the doubt, however you do raise a very valid point - this still hasn't proven the car is even his fathers.

I'm simply giving him the benefit of the doubt, however you do raise a very valid point - this still hasn't proven the car is even his fathers.
I think he lost that privilege at the very start of this debacle.

Latest Posts

Back