Optimal Logitech g923 wheel settings compilation thread

I've been summoned! :)

G923 Recommended Settings
Max Torque - 10
FFB Sensitivity - 1 (increase to 4/5 for road cars)
Vibration - 50
I wish I had read this recommendation long ago.
I always thought it was the other way around and had my FFB sensitivity on 10!

I also believed that the vibration setup was something for the controller (in fact, the menu is under the controller tab) and never touch it.
Had it on 100 by default and now on 50 the trueforce is so smooth.

The 3 changes togheter made the g923 like a new improved wheel to me.

Thank you very much!

P.S.: my next upgrade will be getting the pro pedals with the adapter for my g923 wheel

I wish I had read this recommendation long ago.
I always thought it was the other way around and had my FFB sensitivity on 10!

I also believed that the vibration setup was something for the controller (in fact, the menu is under the controller tab) and never touch it.
Had it on 100 by default and now on 50 the trueforce is so smooth.

The 3 changes togheter made the g923 like a new improved wheel to me.

Thank you very much!

P.S.: my next upgrade will be getting the pro pedals with the adapter for my g923 wheel
Try the trubrake mod. I used that and never cared about another pedal set.

Try the trubrake mod. I used that and never cared about another pedal set.
I thought about it, but I also wanted to change from potentiometers to contactless hall sensors.

I dont have my setup in a dusty environmet and however, after 3 years of use without any problem I now have to dissasemble them very often to clean the potentiometers because of some weird flickering on the accelerator.

I thought about it, but I also wanted to change from potentiometers to contactless hall sensors.

I dont have my setup in a dusty environmet and however, after 3 years of use without any problem I now have to dissasemble them very often to clean the potentiometers because of some weird flickering on the accelerator.

Back