Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Nice, hope you like it...bet it's difficult.

It's not to bad it will take some practice for sure. My wife and I did some laps in the '13 Camaro 1LE replica on the Top Gear TT great fun no aids except ABS 1:cool: I'm tired of getting in online rooms and aids are off and sliding off the track, so after alot of practice I can race others online and stay on the track :) I'm sending you a '06 Geiger Cars Mustang GT 520 replica today :dopey:

Last edited:
'06 Geiger Cars Mustang GT 520
geigercars-ford-mustang-gt-520.jpg
Sent!:P

It's not to bad it will take some practice for sure. My wife and I did some laps in the '13 Camaro 1LE replica on the Top Gear TT great fun no aids except ABS 1:cool: I'm tired of getting in online rooms and aids are off and sliding off the track, so after alot of practice I can race others online and stay on the track :) I'm sending you a '06 Geiger Cars Mustang GT 520 replica today :dopey:

Nice that you can actually drive with your wife. And yeah, it is always better to learn without assistance. I'm too old (too lazy) to switch again...
Once you go back from manual to automatic transmission...your on the road back 👍

Big thanks to both of you, the TRD will be ready tomorrow, after that I'll start with the TOM's. :)

Interesting! Will build up the latest ones from your thread tongiht or tomorrow. 👍

'06 Geiger Cars Mustang GT 520
geigercars-ford-mustang-gt-520.jpg
Sent!:P

Thank you very much, very good looking ride!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Nice that you can actually drive with your wife. And yeah, it is always better to learn without assistance. I'm too old (too lazy) to switch again...
Once you go back from manual to automatic transmission...your on the road back 👍

Thank you very much, very good looking ride!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yah my wife don't play much, I've been trying to get her to play more often :)

Sure anytime I wish we had a livery editor and better cusomization options. Thanks for the Mustang RTR-C share :)

Yah my wife don't play much, I've been trying to get her to play more often :)

Sure anytime I wish we had a livery editor and better cusomization options. Thanks for the Mustang RTR-C share :)

Mine only on the tablet, petshop..... :lol:
Yeah GT6 will have it.

After maintenance I'll go online to cruise and stuff...
Able to join?

Cheers :cheers:

Outeke,
I made a mistake on the '06 Geiger Cars Mustang GT 520 replica OOPS I have another copy almost ready to send the suspension needs some tweeks, This was built a while back and I forgot about it.

Last edited:
Outeke,
I made a mistake on the '06 Geiger Cars Mustang GT 520 replica OOPS I have another copy almost ready to send the suspension needs some tweeks, This was built a while back and I forgot about it.

Hey mate,

OK, good to know. If you just post the correct suspension settings in here.
I'll add them and you don't have to sent!

OP updated BTW!

OK OK, I'll delete the older one then...

With pain in my heart..deleting an Orange car :( :( :(

Thanks mate 👍

sorry about my mistake I was very tired when I built it and the changes were weight,Carbon painted hood,wheels,color,suspension and LSD. It's a great car :D

sorry about my mistake I was very tired when I built it and the changes were weight,Carbon painted hood,wheels,color,suspension and LSD. It's a great car :D

No problem at all my friend. We all make mistakes 👍
That's a sign that we're human :)

How do I get one of the Mustang Replicas or the Corvette Replicas?

Hey,

That depends on which one exactly, some you can find here.
Ich122's thread got over 300 replica tunes posted.

For others, I can share them at some time for you to copy specs.

Hey,

That depends on which one exactly, some you can find here.
Ich122's thread got over 300 replica tunes posted.

For others, I can share them at some time for you to copy specs.

The Pratt & Miller C6RS will be heading your way tonight 👍

Factory Five MKII Challenge Series Race Car
picture.php

MTM R8 GT3-2
picture.php

Shared in Costas_Replica

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back