Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Sounds all very impressive. I always thought that Hot Wheels was just a kids toy..but they actually make them real!
What is your laptime on Laguna??? 👍 👍

My lap at Laguna Seca in the HW Camaro or the BOSS 302? Do you use SRF or TC I use TC1 and SRF no aids isn't very easy to get used too.

My lap at Laguna Seca in the HW Camaro or the BOSS 302? Do you use SRF or TC I use TC1 and SRF no aids isn't very easy to get used too.

I haven't been driving for quite some time...and when I drive, I just cruise around a track..(I know I suck hahaha)

last car of the batch sent 👍

Thank you very much Sir. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Time to do another update post :lol:

I have the weekend friends from Sweden in-house.
That means, hardly or no PS3 time at all :( :(

Unless the kids want to watch a DVD...
After the weekend, I will do it instantly!

Sorry for the delay mate.

I have the weekend friends from Sweden in-house.
That means, hardly or no PS3 time at all :( :(

Unless the kids want to watch a DVD...
After the weekend, I will do it instantly!

Sorry for the delay mate.

That's ok mate :lol:

Hey, can anyone help me out with a non-tuned Toyota Supra RZ? The one I used to build the TRD 3000GT somehow vanished :confused: and the other 2 I have are still tuned.
Who ever will send it, will get it back as a TRD 3000GT + one of a replica that will be released soon.

Hey, can anyone help me out with a non-tuned Toyota Supra RZ? The one I used to build the TRD 3000GT somehow vanished :confused: and the other 2 I have are still tuned.
Who ever will send it, will get it back as a TRD 3000GT + one of a replica that will be released soon.

I can send you on Monday if nobody can't earlier. 👍
And no need to send me it back. I suppose you will post the tune in your thread so I can build it my self :)

FR beretta-gt88 I'll send you one I can send tonight :dopey:

@ beretta: thx mate, FR sent

@ CostasDrifter: Would be cool if you could sent one too, bc I also planed on making a TOM's tuned Supra. 👍

New car waiting to be sent tonight 👍

Sumo Power 86GT
GT86_JRM_Sumo_03.jpg

Back