Toyota 2000GTs --> Ferrari 250 GTO

• Thread starter Amblo2u
  • 102 comments
Ok mate I sent the car & 3 Rosso & 2 grigio paints a few hours ago also I will send you 3 grigio & 2 Rosso plus another car tomorrow so you can send to the racer who needs help ok Bro.

Awesome! Thank you for your generous contribution and I'll be sure to let OPT1MUMG4M3R know that he's got one thanks to your generosity.

Car delivered!

Good luck converting it!! :) :)

You're first on the list, so after I get home, entertain my house guests tonight, and my wife goes to bed, I'll get on it and hopefully get it back to you tomorrow evening.

Like I said, these might take more than a day to finish, but once I get everyone's donors in I should be more able to crank them out quite quickly.

I dont have 1 to donate but would like the replica..

Let me know

Thanks 👍

Hey man, thanks to rizlaman56, you've got yourself on the list. His generous contribution will make your car the first ever truly DONATED '64 Ferrari 250 GTO Replica, so be sure to thank him.

rizlaman56
Ok mate I sent the car & 3 Rosso & 2 grigio paints a few hours ago also I will send you 3 grigio & 2 Rosso plus another car tomorrow so you can send to the racer who needs help ok Bro.

Hey,

Thanks mate for your donation which has allowed me to have a replica too.

Last edited:
You're first on the list, so after I get home, entertain my house guests tonight, and my wife goes to bed, I'll get on it and hopefully get it back to you tomorrow evening.

Like I said, these might take more than a day to finish, but once I get everyone's donors in I should be more able to crank them out quite quickly.

I feel honored, thank you :)
But uh, didn't anybody tell you about the USB trick? To not loose the car while you send it?
Check out the manual here.
That way you had enough with 1 Toyota 2000GT and could collect other things instead as payment.

Cheers :cheers:

Out

Hi,

Can I join the cue and get the replica too?
I can sent a Toyota or a car/ticket on sunday (9/30)?
Further I can give you paints too, name your paints please.
Let me know what you want/need?

Many thanks in advance.
:)

Last edited:
I believe I can send you a 2000GT on the 30th and I will do what I can with the paints tomorrow and possibly the next day aswell. PSN: Robabza2

Okay great! I just need to get your cars donated, so I can build them and return them. Let me know when you send one. Send a FR to Amblo2u, then send the car and paints.

Grigio Slverstone, Rosso Corsa for THIS project.

Matte Gray, Red, Black, and Nero for the NEXT project. (Which I'm telling you, you're going to want to be a part of if you like BIG power in midsize flagships.) :-)

Between Ouwtje, rezlsaman56, and Dlyte; who sent the 0/0/0 Pegasus White 2000GT? I just want to make sure that fine specimen gets back to it's rightful owner.

Check your message boards on GT5 too. I posted 'TEASER' pictures of the finished car. Let me know what you think...read the 'Comment' on each photo. :-)

Beyond that, I have 4 cars completed that will be making their way home TODAY!

Would you rather I sent mattes instead?

Yeah, I'm good on paint for THIS project for now; I may need some more later.

So for now, send me those Matte's. If you don't mind I'd like to do some experimenting to see what looks best where. Would you mind sending a couple of each?

No problemo.👍 Can send them tomorrow and the day after. and that's nero nemesis yes?

Hi,

Can I join the cue and get the replica too?
I can sent a Toyota or a car/ticket on sunday (9/30)?
Further I can give you paints too, name your paints please.
Let me know what you want/need?

Many thanks in advance.
:)

Yes, you can. I'll need your car ASAP though as this build window is closing rapidly as the next project begins to take priority...

Did you get the car and paint chips I sent? It was super late last night when I sent them.

Did you get the car and paint chips I sent? It was super late last night when I sent them.

Yes I did. You didn't happen to send the 0/0/0 car did you? I'm trying to make sure that specific one gets back to its rightful owner, as it's the only one.

Between Ouwtje, rezlsaman56, and Dlyte; who sent the 0/0/0 Pegasus White 2000GT? I just want to make sure that fine specimen gets back to it's rightful owner.

Check your message boards on GT5 too. I posted 'TEASER' pictures of the finished car. Let me know what you think...read the 'Comment' on each photo. :-)

Beyond that, I have 4 cars completed that will be making their way home TODAY!

Guess I'm guilty for this... 👍
But I collect replicas to drive, so I don't mind what to get returned :D

Guess I'm guilty for this... 👍
But I collect replicas to drive, so I don't mind what to get returned :D

Well you're getting your 0/0/0 250 GTO tomorrow, with 1 extra hp than anyone else. :-) Maybe tonight if I can get it to go through. I had to send a custom Lexus out to a guy in the UK yesterday evening and that set me back a day on getting your out.

Did you see the Teaser Pictures I posted in my online Album? Read the captions and tell me what you think...

If you're at the My Home screen on your PS3 in GT5, you can click 'Community' and then select my Amblo2u avatar, then click the little camera on the left and see the 8 pictures I currently have set to 'Share.' There are three kickass teaser shots that kind of show the level of balance and performance this replica exudes. :-)

Back