Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
I'm visible!!!

Yes, if there are better solutions to limit scrolling etc...then that is more then welcome.
But for now, 4 images per line...2 "left" and 2 "right" :D

👍

I'm visible!!!

Yes, if there are better solutions to limit scrolling etc...then that is more then welcome.
But for now, 4 images per line...2 "left" and 2 "right" :D

👍

You are visible. "Thank god!" I hear your work mates say... :lol:

--> OP: "Thanks to Monatsende for supplying footage and forum code..."
---> NEW: "Thanks to Monatsende for supplying footage, forum code and post #2." :lol:

You are visible. "Thank god!" I hear your work mates say... :lol:

--> OP: "Thanks to Monatsende for supplying footage and forum code..."
---> NEW: "Thanks to Monatsende for supplying footage, forum code and post #2." :lol:

You can borrow post #4 from me, so we're even!!! :D :D :D

Lumma M5 is temporary offline. :ouch:
Due to the mechanic had "one" too many the night before. :banghead:
Will get that matter fix ASAP. 👍

The Lumma M5 is up and running again. 👍

Oh yeah, we'll fire the alcoholic and get you a can of proper mechanics! 👍

That Son of a Gun is fired. :grumpy:

Thanks for the input. After a long year where PD disappointed us more then once. Your very optimistic about future updates :lol:
Busy changing the OP, will consider adding the extra link :)

Cheers...

Oh and feedback about the OP..still wanted 👍

New OP looks good and tidy, save tons of time on loading. 👍
Well done :)
Cheers

Just giving you guys a heads up on my new project that i shall start some point tonight.

APR S2-GT S2000
AB-922000_0003.jpg

Thanks for the input. After a long year where PD disappointed us more then once. Your very optimistic about future updates :lol:
Busy changing the OP, will consider adding the extra link :)

Cheers...

Oh and feedback about the OP..still wanted 👍

Hi mate,
Consider? You must do it instantly ... you will got more replicas but much better and attractive .... :D

@christara
Thanks for the LINK .... just voted!
👍

/me slaps mp10, forgot about a new replica? Must be a busy life on that side of the screen 👍
I'll put it on pending, Mustang RTC-R no picture?? :) :)

Good work though!

mp10: The one we do not know or speak about
mp10: Mustang RTC-R

:lol: I've just had a quick look, and the other cars is a Evo X Silver Bullet :dopey:

Will get some pics up soon

Not bad how you made it but their are a few faults I think check #2 and then Starlight's and Monatsende pics.

Just one word... AWESOME! 👍

Good !

It says Jag XKR and gives a picture of a Mistang and then the XKR at Starlight.

I dont see that wrong....refresh?

EDIT:

OP updated!

Received today:

• Diegorborges: MSE333/T "Streetfighter" (test version)
  • Limey77: ATS S2000
  • Sid_Chiclana: MTM Audi R8 5.2

Last edited:
I found this interesting question in ich122´s thread, I'll try to put it forward here before trying to answer over there.
bigbear
I have a question for all you replica tuners.

The ride height of custom suspensions set to 0 / 0 appears to be 15mm - 25mm lower than the stock suspension ride height. Does anyone else find this to be true? It seems to be accepted that sport and racing suspensions automatically lower ride height. Do you compensate for this when setting up your suspensions?

I took these pics from mizx´s Integral Kobe NC Roadster project. The first pic is the rideheight of the Mazda with the standard suspension (0mm) The second is after installing the fully customisable suspension, set at 0mm. The difference in rideheight matches bigbears findings. The difference between the 2 "0mm" settings are approx. 25 mm.

Bern-Marktgasse_1.jpg
Bern-Marktgasse_3.jpg

So, setting the correct RL rideheight for the Kobe Roadster (-10/-10) means you need to compensate for the -25mm difference in the custom suspension settings. (-10/-10) becomes (+15/+15) ingame! Does anyone agree?

Last edited:
Great stuff, but the MTM Audi R8 is the 5.2 :lol:

Fixed, also included your name 👍 (2 mistakes on one day :()

I found this intersting question in ich122´s thread, I'll try to put it forward here before trying to answer over there.

I took these pics from mizx´s Integral Kobe NC Roadster project. The first pic is the rideheight of the Mazda with the standard suspension (0mm) The second is after installing the fully customisable suspension, set at 0mm. The difference in rideheight matches bigbears findings. The difference between the 2 "0mm" settings are approx. 25 mm.

[...]

So, setting the correct rideheight for the Kobe Roadster (-10/-10) means you need to compensate for the -25mm difference in the custom suspension settings. (-10/-10) becomes (+15/+15)! Does anyone agree?

Uh, sounds right, but do you want me to change 128 car settings? :scared: :scared:

Uh, sounds right, but do you want me to change 128 car settings? :scared: :scared:

:eek: !! 128!! You really work too fast..:)
I think the problem is, as ich122 told me about my ZR1 project, that PD has put the right parts and probably settings in every model, but we don't know what they are. We would need a partslist. I think right now, that we have several different sports/racing suspension settings in the game. All different, and it would take forever to figure out how many mm´s each of them are lowered compared to the standard supension, and how to compensate. You would go bankrupt..I cant ask that of you..:crazy: ;)

:eek: !! 128!! You really work too fast..:)
I think the problem is, as ich122 told me about my ZR1 project, that PD has put the right parts and probably settings in every model, but we don't know what they are. We would need a partslist. I think right now, that we have several different sports/racing suspension settings in the game. All different, and it would take forever to figure out how many mm´s each of them are lowered compared to the standard supension, and how to compensate. You would go bankrupt..I cant ask that of you..:crazy: ;)

Yeah, we all work hard on it, not only me 👍

OK, I suggest we just take it as it is right now...
Some we call replica while we have no gearbox settings available. So who says it's right? Color isn't always perfect or no matching rims. It all is just fun in the end 👍

I doubt PD has capacity to label all 1000+ car upgrade items by from which it is a replica of.... :lol:

@ the rideheight thing: never realy realized, but 💡 it's possible to get a near as detail number of how much the FC sus is lowered: take a pic of the side of the stock car, best with stock wheels, now check how much cm's is the wheel on the pic and how much the distance between tire and fender, so you can calculate the stock rideheight. Now do the same with the FC suspension installed and you can calculate the "0mm" height and the difference betwwen stock and fc sus. Finaly you can calculate the number of how much the car has to be lowered/raised to get the original rideheight. That would be the most accurate way to go.^^
so 60 tunes for me to change... awful lot of work :crazy:

Here's my latest contribution, the Hennessey HPE650 Camaro.

Real life

7167810664_6fc9649097.jpg

GT5

7167804986_d2d95dc765.jpg

Haven't had much time to post pics of the cars I've been sending as the wife has the computer for something called work!

But I have been busy with ich22's thread and have some new replicas I don't think you have:

Alpina BMW 2002
Brabus SLS 700 Biturbo
Mopar Viper Coupe 06
RE Amemiya RX8
Dodge Viper SRT 2013
TRD Toyota Tacoma X-Runner Concept
Novitec Rosso California
Yashio Factory Super Pink S15

I'll send them through one day at a time.

Outeke, I see you marked the FXX as incoming, is hat because you've copied the details while it was shared. Because it can't be traded.

If not, let me know how to get it to you.

APR S2-GT Honda S2000
Real Car
AB-922000_0003.jpg

GT5 Replica
azurb.jpg

Nice ride mate:tup: just about to take it for a spin.

@Outeke: Lotus Evora S sent over buddy:)

Great work on the OP you guys, looking great, keep it up:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
The "beast" has finally arrived... :D

Chat soon. :)

Yes, and it is a beast, not sure if I can handle it myself...
But lady is out of the house tonight...so I can test it all evening!

Here's my latest contribution, the Hennessey HPE650 Camaro.

Real life

[...]

GT5

[...]

Haven't had much time to post pics of the cars I've been sending as the wife has the computer for something called work!

But I have been busy with ich22's thread and have some new replicas I don't think you have:

Alpina BMW 2002
Brabus SLS 700 Biturbo
Mopar Viper Coupe 06
RE Amemiya RX8
Dodge Viper SRT 2013
TRD Toyota Tacoma X-Runner Concept
Novitec Rosso California
Yashio Factory Super Pink S15

I'll send them through one day at a time.

Outeke, I see you marked the FXX as incoming, is hat because you've copied the details while it was shared. Because it can't be traded.

If not, let me know how to get it to you.

Wow you also have been busy mate!
I'll add them as pending 👍

The incoming means that it is coming (Somehow), if you would be able to send, then it would be pending :)

So, I will copy it from you, if you borrow it tonight!

New up for Share on my ZELE_Replica account

APR S2-GT Honda S2000
Real Car
[...]
GT5 Replica
[...]

Good looking car mate, another nice piece of your hands! Can't wait to beat you in it hahahha

Great work, great work!!!!

Nice ride mate:tup: just about to take it for a spin.

@Outeke: Lotus Evora S sent over buddy:)

Great work on the OP you guys, looking great, keep it up:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks mate, I'll edit the OP when I can...busy here 👍

So as I do have a freeevening...might build a replica or 2 myself..and then find a lobby to hang around 👍 (between 7-11pm (GMT+1)

Back