Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Will start my next project the coming days: Tom's T020 MR2

sw20-toms-t020-drift.jpg

@ zakyta_4: Subaru Impreza WRX STi S206 NBR Challenge Package 👍
Nice Subaru, they are so stable (all of them)...maybe because they are 4WD :)

Will start my next project the coming days: Tom's T020 MR2

sw20-toms-t020-drift.jpg

With this post and picture, I assume your sending this car to me?

Last edited:
Will release it in my thread, as soon it's finished, but can also send you one, if you want...

@ Outeke: FR me and you'll get the car before I'm releasing it in my thread. :)

@ PugDogRock: Mygranturismo says I have an '90 RX7 GT-X and an '85 Savanna GT-Limited, have to look in my garage, when im back @ home. Why?

Here's my latest contribution, the Hennessey HPE650 Camaro.

Real life

7167810664_6fc9649097.jpg

GT5

7167804986_d2d95dc765.jpg

Haven't had much time to post pics of the cars I've been sending as the wife has the computer for something called work!

But I have been busy with ich22's thread and have some new replicas I don't think you have:

Alpina BMW 2002
Brabus SLS 700 Biturbo
Mopar Viper Coupe 06
RE Amemiya RX8
Dodge Viper SRT 2013
TRD Toyota Tacoma X-Runner Concept
Novitec Rosso California
Yashio Factory Super Pink S15

I'll send them through one day at a time.

Outeke, I see you marked the FXX as incoming, is hat because you've copied the details while it was shared. Because it can't be traded.

If not, let me know how to get it to you.

Now just HOW do you plan on making a 2013 SRT Viper?:confused:

Very helpfull :) im also in to this so thank you
i was thinking to be the only person to have a C30 Polestar but i was pleasantly suprised to see one in the list

Hey there guy's back again with some new car's,

Ford Mustang RTR-C

Mitsubishi Evo X Silver Bullet

Wheelsandmore Lamborghini Aventador
Painted in Havanna, Stock alloys, no aero mods, and tuned to 777bhp

As i can't send or share the Aventador, i'll update this post if anyone wants to copy it. Next up is a Rocky Autos Camaro and Datsun.

"Our Replica Thread! (trades wanted)"

What do you need ?

Hey,

All replicas! (Greedy? Noooo!)
We have a hardcore group of original builders (OSE/Sid/ID_racing/Zakyta/Cbarbosa/etc) and a group of replica builders (aka ich122's thread replicators)

But there still about 100 or so that are missing here (compared to ich122's tunes thread) 👍

For that cap, I want filled, so I search trades :)

EDIT:

What about TCS on real cars? Check this Lamborghini Gallardo video... (45s+)
http://video.elsevier.nl/#!clip/1391693

Last edited:
ok soooo here's another question... for those who have not been religously following this thread (and not wating to sift through 70 pages) and may want to do a replica or 2 from ich122 would it not be beneficial to have a list of outstanding cars that have not been replicated? then if a person has time he could just pick a car off the list and getter' done? just a suggestion.. may be way to much work I don't know.... just an observation from a casual lurker..... :sly:

ok soooo here's another question... for those who have not been religously following this thread (and not wating to sift through 70 pages) and may want to do a replica or 2 from ich122 would it not be beneficial to have a list of outstanding cars that have not been replicated? then if a person has time he could just pick a car off the list and getter' done? just a suggestion.. may be way to much work I don't know.... just an observation from a casual lurker..... :sly:

Hey Sir S,

Yeah that would actually not be a bad idea. But then I would stick to "10 most wanted" or so...because I will never find the time to sync it all.
It already takes so much time to update the OP all the time hahah
And a problem would also be, some cars are the same only a difference in "labelling" ...

I heard a rumour that lurkers are excelent replica builders 👍

Hey Sir S,

Yeah that would actually not be a bad idea. But then I would stick to "10 most wanted" or so...because I will never find the time to sync it all.
It already takes so much time to update the OP all the time hahah
And a problem would also be, some cars are the same only a difference in "labelling" ...

I heard a rumour that lurkers are excelent replica builders 👍

lol.... top 10 would be great too.... I know what you mean about keeping a thread up to date.... :crazy: specially one that moves as quickly as this one... it's just if you want more people to help out in here we also need a little help in what cars would be the best to do otherwise you will be relying on your big guns to get everything done..... and I am probably better at distribution than creation but I'm not sure there is much distribution going on in here...... :sly:

Hey,

All replicas! (Greedy? Noooo!)
We have a hardcore group of original builders (OSE/Sid/ID_racing/Zakyta/Cbarbosa/etc) and a group of replica builders (aka ich122's thread replicators)

But there still about 100 or so that are missing here (compared to ich122's tunes thread) 👍

For that cap, I want filled, so I search trades :)

EDIT:

What about TCS on real cars? Check this Lamborghini Gallardo video... (45s+)
http://video.elsevier.nl/#!clip/1391693

Please help me understand...

1. You need already builded replica's from ich122's thread ?
2. You need cars for build a replica ?
3. You need from me send them to you or share ?
4. If I need a replica you send me or share ?

CostasDrifter

He wants replica's ( look a like + setup )

... and I am probably better at distribution than creation but I'm not sure there is much distribution going on in here...... :sly:

I will add a top 10-20 to the OP for that can of builders that will pop up out of your sleeve!

Yes, there is replica traffic (!), but not enough..that is why I recently altered the OP. Since there are multiple thread that trade replica's...and actually get traders in...
It might that people don't think I would trade them, or are afraid to jump on this high rolling train...

So OK, 8 links added to the OP...just picked random that I don't have 👍

Costadriver

I would go for 1.

1. Yes, or your own creation like the ones OSE/Sid/ID_racing etc make.
2. No (99% of the replica cars are premium) 👍
3. Send (no use for sharing or I would build them all myself from Ich's thread)
4. Either way....I share them for borrow, I trade them for others

5. Are you in? :)

1. Yes, or your own creation like the ones OSE/Sid/ID_racing etc make.
2. No (99% of the replica cars are premium) 👍
3. Send (no use for sharing or I would build them all myself from Ich's thread)
4. Either way....I share them for borrow, I trade them for others

5. [B]Are you in?[/B] :)

Mmm...maybe ! What I mean...I already have build 3 replica's from Ich's thread and started from yesterday send them to my friend sharky. I have desided to continue building and sending...If sharky has the energy to get involved here then Iam in through sharky :sly:

Time is tight right now, but for release mid next week, and delivery to Outeke June 6-7-8, I'll be finishing the Mugen CR-Z trilogy..from Concept to Production, and the Viper Venom. All cars will be fitted with ID_racings new ©suspension-compensation system. Cant beat it.

Mmm...maybe ! What I mean...I already have build 3 replica's from Ich's thread and started from yesterday send them to my friend sharky. I have desided to continue building and sending...If sharky has the energy to get involved here then Iam in through sharky :sly:

OK, see what you do, with or without Sharky...
I've also send a couple to Sharky already 👍

Time is tight right now, but for release mid next week, and delivery to Outeke June 6-7-8, I'll be finishing the Mugen CR-Z trilogy..from Concept to Production, and the Viper Venom. All cars will be fitted with ID_racings new ©suspension-compensation system. Cant beat it.

Busy busy schedule it will be in June...mass-flood of lovely cars :-)

Cheers mate!

Alright I'll be Costas' middle man and take care of distribution... Outeke where are these going so I can take care of FR's.... if need I can distribute to others with some of my slots just let me know.... I will post shortly the 3 new ones created by Costas... 👍

These 3 will be coming in the next couple days.....

JUN Super Integra DC5

junsuperdc5.jpg

Avro 720 Mirage Ford GT

avro720mirageford.png

5Zigen Civic Type R

5zigencivictyper.jpg

They all came from this thread here.. Sorry if these have already been done but I did not see them... and after all I am just a newby..... :sly:

Makng the RangeRover wheelie now.

Great Ali, thanks a lot 👍

These 3 will be coming in the next couple days.....

JUN Super Integra DC5

[...]

Avro 720 Mirage Ford GT

[...]

5Zigen Civic Type R

[...]

They all came from this thread here.. Sorry if these have already been done but I did not see them... and after all I am just a newby..... :sly:

I had the JUN scheduled for tonight...together with the 3 other JUN's.
So good, I can skip it! But great, I will put them pending...on your name...since you will be sending them.

All replica's are collected on Ouwtje (still in the process to switch to my new created replica account.... Outeke_replica)
Maybe I will start with switching account...But either way, in both ways the car comes to me :D

Cheers for the help!

ps. We all did our first steps!!!! :) :)

Outeke
Great Ali, thanks a lot 👍

I had the JUN scheduled for tonight...together with the 3 other JUN's.
So good, I can skip it! But great, I will put them pending...on your name...since you will be sending them.

All replica's are collected on Ouwtje (still in the process to switch to my new created replica account.... Outeke_replica)
Maybe I will start with switching account...But either way, in both ways the car comes to me :D

Cheers for the help!

ps. We all did our first steps!!!! :) :)

RangyRovie made:) It doesn't do a long wheelie only if you shift good you get to 4th gear. Making others tomorrow.
Picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/70797701@N07/7210425874

Last edited:
@ Outeke: send me FR and you might get the Tom's MR2 tomorrow :)

Done 👍

EDIT:

Finished these 3 from Jeremy_C:

JUN Evo X
JUN Hyper Lemon Evo V(VI)
JUN Street STi

and..Hennessey Ford GT850 from Ich122

👍

Continueing with :

Hennessey GTR800 Skyline from Jeremy_C

Last edited:
Back