Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Sweet. Thank you very much! Now I just need one to appear in the UCD to modify her. Think I have one already but I tuned her to the hilt with weight reduction & engine tune etc. Does anyone have any suggestions for capturing the VXR blue as close as possible.....? It's not quite WR Blue Mica - think its a few shades lighter than that.

Also, (in the hope that I don't sound like a freeloader, but I really don't have the knowledge to create replicas...) have been thread-hopping there and seen another member 'Blackbird' and his thread showing his RL Mustang. Few other members are posting about GT500 and Super Snake packages....... Can I also request that??? Coz the car looks sweet as a nut. Kinda like Barricade from Bay's first Transformers instalment. Think I read somewhere before that that was a Saleen Mustang used in the film??? So hott.

Hi,

It is always a puzzle to get the correct color. If you manage to find it in GT5 (not always the case)
With approx. 350 replicas currently, we have quite a good base. So if you cannot have time/knowledge to build them yourself, you can start making copies of the ones existing.
Not sure what you mean with what you can request, it doesn't happen so often in this thread that people build a replica on request. But of course your free to ask. 👍

If your really bored and want to help us out, you can always pick one or more from post #10 in this thread as those are the ones I still need :) :)

Cheers

Outeke

Outeke
Hi,

It is always a puzzle to get the correct color. If you manage to find it in GT5 (not always the case)
With approx. 350 replicas currently, we have quite a good base. So if you cannot have time/knowledge to build them yourself, you can start making copies of the ones existing.
Not sure what you mean with what you can request, it doesn't happen so often in this thread that people build a replica on request. But of course your free to ask. 👍

If your really bored and want to help us out, you can always pick one or more from post #10 in this thread as those are the ones I still need :) :)

Cheers

Outeke

Dude, between this thread and ich122's thread I'm gonna be a very busy boy for the next while :lol: So many cars in both of your lists that I wanna build for myself, plus there'll be a good bit of grinding for credits done to finance this new addiction!

My requests are merely cars I've always wondered how they felt in real life. Not in any panic for them whatsoever, and who knows - after I build some of the replicas already on these threads, I may have acquired some knowledge myself along the way to build some from scratch ;)

Dude, between this thread and ich122's thread I'm gonna be a very busy boy for the next while :lol: So many cars in both of your lists that I wanna build for myself, plus there'll be a good bit of grinding for credits done to finance this new addiction!

My requests are merely cars I've always wondered how they felt in real life. Not in any panic for them whatsoever, and who knows - after I build some of the replicas already on these threads, I may have acquired some knowledge myself along the way to build some from scratch ;)

Roger that!

You can always ask when you get lost. Enough people with lots of own experience in building them (don't count me in)...and one might see your Q and has the A :)

But it is great fun, the experience you get with driving most of these replicas is SO much better 👍

Cheers :cheers:

HEARTBREAK!!! :(

Had a Vectra in my garage that hadn't received much tuning and she was in Speedway Blue, almost a perfect match for the VXR blue.....

Anyway - the engine in the VXR is a 2.8 turbo V6. The engine in GT5 is a 3.2 V6 naturally-aspirated....... Took it into Tuning Shop to fit a turbo as my starting point and it isn't allowed :(

Ah well. May get stuck into a few of these others. ich122 has some of them Mustangs as I was talking about earlier by another member, Jeremy Craig.

Hey Guys,
After messaging Outeke earlier I found out that there is no Lamborghini Reventon Replica. I therefore have made one with the exact specs of the real life one. I struggled to get the looks the same but anyway here it is.

Kyoto-Shoren-in.jpg

Hey Guys,
After messaging Outeke earlier I found out that there is no Lamborghini Reventon Replica. I therefore have made one with the exact specs of the real life one. I struggled to get the looks the same but anyway here it is.

Kyoto-Shoren-in.jpg

Maybe you should get an Aventador, looks better that way. Looks great anyways.

I think it is perfect this way. So people without DLC (me) can also have this replica 👍

Nice car mate 👍 👍

I'm sending a ticket to Jonas tomorrow but will send to you this in 2 days!

Hey Guys,

Looks amazing! I would love one. Any chance you could put it up?

Looks amazing! I would love one. Any chance you could put it up?

Yeah I'll PM you my PSN(it's different from the one over there <------)

I think it is perfect this way. So people without DLC (me) can also have this replica 👍

Nice car mate 👍 👍

Where is the recipe for this one Outeke...and you can have it in the DLC of your choice. On the house.

frenzal
Scotty, can you please send me your PSN, would love to grab the Lambo..thanks.

Pm sent. For all those interested it will be shared tomorrow morning. 👍

Just a heads-up on the Corvettes I'm making:
3ZR will be sent to Outeke
Mad-Croc Corvette from FIA GT1 will be using the regular ZR1 as the RM has white in the back.
Some will be on share, sent to Outeke, or posted tune at ich22's thread.
EDIT:
GTR Alpha 12 will be made in two versions: SpecV with those who don't have Car Pack 2,and the Black edition, for the higher hp (1,318 IRL) and faster quarter mile time.

Last edited:
I'm sending a ticket to Jonas tomorrow but will send to you this in 2 days!

Oh no stress, time is on our side 👍
Thanks for sending it over 👍 👍

Where is the recipe for this one Outeke...and you can have it in the DLC of your choice. On the house.

Not sure yet, but what do you mean with sending the DLC? The Lambo is non DLC.. :confussed:

Hey outeke, just finished making a #72 Luc Alphand Adventures Corvette C6-R. Used a ZR-1 instead of Zo6 because zo6 RM is silver in the back, the zr1 is white, like Luc's car. here is a pic of the car in real life:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregwebbphotographer/3931064309/lightbox/

Sweet huh? Will have pic of gt5 car up soon. (bob is doing an endurance race. :sly:)

Nice, I got already a few C6-R rides, we should host a race for it...hehe

Just a heads-up on the Corvettes I'm making:
3ZR will be sent to Outeke
Mad-Croc Corvette from FIA GT1 will be using the regular ZR1 as the RM has white in the back.
Some will be on share, sent to Outeke, or posted tune at ich22's thread.
EDIT:
GTR Alpha 12 will be made in two versions: SpecV with those who don't have Car Pack 2,and the Black edition, for the higher hp (1,318 IRL) and faster quarter mile time.

Thanks mate for all the cars your sending my way!! Much appreciated...
Also good to see the GTR Alpha 2 is in non-DLC car available 👍 👍

It is a rainy day here, and quite a busy day too...lets see how the day goes.

Have a nice (replica building) day everybody!

[...]
It is a rainy day here, and quite a busy day too...lets see how the day goes.

Have a nice (replica building) day everybody!

Not too busy to say hello here on the planet. :D
I`m so proud of me... :)

Not too busy to say hello here on the planet. :D
I`m so proud of me... :)

Well gooooooooooooooood morning my friend! Hope you had a good night.
Dreaming of all the replicas that fly over your bed...."take a shot of me, no take one shot from me...."

BTW, I'm VERY happy with the structure you used in your PM last night.

Have a nice day and chat later! (Maybe in the Gifters B-spec grinder chat thread) :lol:

[..]

BTW, I'm VERY happy with the structure you used in your PM last night.

[...]

Well, I felt like "Maybe it COULD be useful to use a structured form to send them pictures." As some models (Mustangs, Corvettes etc.) became extremely numerous... :lol:
But I like them all because of the love that was put inside by making them.

Busy here, too. Preparing a speech/presentation (OMG, mind work...) for this Sunday. YES, Sunday... :yuck:

Well, I felt like "Maybe it COULD be useful to use a structured form to send them pictures." As some models (Mustangs, Corvettes etc.) became extremely numerous... :lol:
But I like them all because of the love that was put inside by making them.

Busy here, too. Preparing a speech/presentation (OMG, mind work...) for this Sunday. YES, Sunday... :yuck:

In the past I sometimes had to think and search for half an hour which car what was...

So very happy and will update the OP when I received the DtG 👍

Cheers

In the past I sometimes had to think and search for half an hour which car what was...

So very happy and will update the OP when I received the DtG 👍

Cheers

I`m really sorry to read this (waste of [life] time). Why didn´t you tell me that problem earlier? Now I know what to do...

You received DtG already... :confused:

I`m really sorry to read this (waste of [life] time). Why didn´t you tell me that problem earlier? Now I know what to do...

You received DtG already... :confused:

Hahah, yeah I didn't wanted to complain....was already happy with what you did :) :)

OP updated:

Footage added:
  • Jeep2008
    • F40 Prototype/GT no 74047
    • Cizeta-Moroder V16T Prototype
    • Renault Clio Sport 182 Trophy
    • 2001 Callaway C12-R
    • Mercedes SLS AMG Mansory Soft Kit
    • Mansory Aston Martin DB9 CYRUS
    • Steeda Q550 Streetfighter Edition
    • Roush GT 600RE
    • Alex Zanardi NSX
    • Imhof Performance Speedster Turbo
    • Bob Polak's 1969 Mini Marcos, Mark III, Number 73
    • ASC McLaren Diamondback Viper
  • 300SRT8FAN
    • Hennessey HPE600 SRT8 Supercharged
    • Hartge 1M
    • Hennessey ZR750 Corvette ZR1
  • Beretta-gt88
    • 2004 Mustang GT-R Concept
  • DavidtheGT20
    • GT3 McLaren MP4-12C
    • Dodge Challenger SRT10 Concept
  • Limey77
    • Chad McQueen '68 Bullitt Mustang
    • Shelby Europe GT500 428CJ

Thanks Monatsende for the flood of images... 4 OP's are not enough with this amount...:lol: :lol:

I paint it in your choice DLC paint...then send to you.

Thanks mate no need to right now, but I'm more then happy when I get the 2 cars you've promised to send :)

We're slowly getting to the end of backfilling old replicas...28 left on ich122's thread and then ~15 or so from the marketplace forum.
Then another ~80 secret cars and THEN..we only collect "new" created ones.

Thanks mate no need to right now, but I'm more then happy when I get the 2 cars you've promised to send :)

We're slowly getting to the end of backfilling old replicas...28 left on ich122's thread and then ~15 or so from the marketplace forum.
Then another ~80 secret cars and THEN..we only collect "new" created ones.

So another hundred and something replicas???

u%20mad.jpg

:lol:

I know, we will end up somewhere above 500. Which would be a nice target hahaha
Stil wondering how to get the ~80 cars, I might start a trade thread :P

Outeke

Just write 'Last One Needed' and wait. ;)

Very nice number mate:) I'd better get to googling some more details for more replicas though need to double that to earn the 1000 car trophy:lol:

Just write 'Last One Needed' and wait. ;)

Hahahahaha yeah that would do the trick.

I might try to swap them for special Glitch suits and helmets. Oh and the beautiful Jeff Gordon Suit!!!!

Very nice number mate:) I'd better get to googling some more details for more replicas though need to double that to earn the 1000 car trophy:lol:

Hahah yeah, sorry to say, I had to move you down to a lower OP. I'm running against the limitation of max number of images per post (200) :scared: :scared:

A 1000? Please not in the same speed as this 3 month ride..
3 months, 370 cars... think, calc, think... ~4 cars per day...

Back