Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Not so Replica related,but for those that have the Twin Ring Motegi,don't you think that the track is more ''slippery'' than others?Braking in Laguna Seca for example, is much easier than Twin Ring Motegi ,imo.My replicas seem to have a slightly different behavior there :confused:...Any thoughts?

I haven't bought it :(
I bought a HTC One X, but cannot get GT5 to work on it :lol:

Not so Replica related,but for those that have the Twin Ring Motegi,don't you think that the track is more ''slippery'' than others?Braking in Laguna Seca for example, is much easier than Twin Ring Motegi ,imo.My replicas seem to have a slightly different behavior there :confused:...Any thoughts?

Yeah i've found this too mate, although I don't think its as slippery as 8-5 in GT Academy, i've tried a few cars with sport hard tyres and they dont seem to slide around as much as the 370Z did:)

On a side note I'm in the HTC club as well except mines an Incredible S:sly:

Outeke, more than likely I will be able to send both the HSV and AC Schnitzer Cooper S on your 'wish' list by the end of the week. My time to make/research originals - not that I'm up there in the league of the big boys here anyways - has and is more than likely going to be somewhat limited but will finish my previous two committed projects and will try and do what I can to keep involved.

A question/suggestiuon if I may, taking into account the work you already do collating this Outeke...is it possible to have a slab of 6 replicas up on share a week at a time and a post here stating which ones they are for ease of identification.

Outeke, more than likely I will be able to send both the HSV and AC Schnitzer Cooper S on your 'wish' list by the end of the week. My time to make/research originals - not that I'm up there in the league of the big boys here anyways - has and is more than likely going to be somewhat limited but will finish my previous two committed projects and will try and do what I can to keep involved.

A question/suggestiuon if I may, taking into account the work you already do collating this Outeke...is it possible to have a slab of 6 replicas up on share a week at a time and a post here stating which ones they are for ease of identification.

Hey mate,

Nice if you manage to send them both, that would make me very happy haha!! :) :)
I know it takes time to process a new replica, that is why I haven't really had any made myself.
I'm just good in collecting them, which is going quite goooooood.
Also collecting some goodies on the side, with some parallel transfers :D

I used to change the [Offline] into [Online] ...but since I hardly share anything (nobody asks) I kinda got lazy.
I must confess, there are 6 cars shared at the moment, on request of Zakyta and Beretta_gt88, but the OP is not updated for that. (Yeah Lazy!)

Of course I'm up for it to put cars on share for anybody to copy, that was the intension in the first place.
Please post which cars you want to see shared, and please skip the replica's from ich122's thread, as those tunes can be found there directly.
Which makes re-producing them a lot faster....

Out

Hey mate,

Nice if you manage to send them both, that would make me very happy haha!! :) :)
I know it takes time to process a new replica, that is why I haven't really had any made myself.
I'm just good in collecting them, which is going quite goooooood.
Also collecting some goodies on the side, with some parallel transfers :D

I used to change the [Offline] into [Online] ...but since I hardly share anything (nobody asks) I kinda got lazy.
I must confess, there are 6 cars shared at the moment, on request of Zakyta and Beretta_gt88, but the OP is not updated for that. (Yeah Lazy!)

Of course I'm up for it to put cars on share for anybody to copy, that was the intension in the first place.
Please post which cars you want to see shared, and please skip the replica's from ich122's thread, as those tunes can be found there directly.
Which makes re-producing them a lot faster....

Out

You do a fantastic job my friend, I'll put my hand up if anyone requires cars to be put up for share. I'm currently only missing 3 cars from from the OP so if anyone needs any put up just yell out:)
@frenzel: if you get to busy mate, give me a holla, I can send them over for you i've got a copy of each:dopey:

You do a fantastic job my friend, I'll put my hand up if anyone requires cars to be put up for share. I'm currently only missing 3 cars from from the OP so if anyone needs any put up just yell out:)
@frenzel: if you get to busy mate, give me a holla, I can send them over for you i've got a copy of each:dopey:

Cheers mate...my only concerns are the originals being posted here which are not available in the 'ich' thread or the newer threads which have popped up around the place. And it's all happened so quickly lately tat I've lost track of what's out there :lol:

I've had a win in my trading thread which has given me a few spare days this week so I can now send thoose two in, thank you kindly for the offer.

With thise cars we have on share, is it not going to clutter the thread too much if we post here what we are currently sharing? Otherwise (for me anyways) it's too hard working out what the actual replicas on share are. Or would it be worthwhile having a dedicated thread for that.

Job well done to our cameraman MR.Monatsende :bowdown: :cheers:
This Ferrari looks a fish swimming upstream. :lol:
eifel-rennstrecke_366rw6.jpg

Awesome 👍

@OUTEKE
Been really busy in my RL atm, :ouch:
hopefully will sort that out soon.

Cheers

Cheers mate...my only concerns are the originals being posted here which are not available in the 'ich' thread or the newer threads which have popped up around the place. And it's all happened so quickly lately tat I've lost track of what's out there :lol:

I've had a win in my trading thread which has given me a few spare days this week so I can now send thoose two in, thank you kindly for the offer.

With thise cars we have on share, is it not going to clutter the thread too much if we post here what we are currently sharing? Otherwise (for me anyways) it's too hard working out what the actual replicas on share are. Or would it be worthwhile having a dedicated thread for that.

Feels like I was talking to a wall. But fine, deal with somebody else 👍

Job well done to our cameraman MR.Monatsende :bowdown: :cheers:
This Ferrari looks a fish swimming upstream. :lol:
eifel-rennstrecke_366rw6.jpg

Awesome 👍

@OUTEKE
Been really busy in my RL atm, :ouch:
hopefully will sort that out soon.

Cheers

I can understand my friend, many of us has the same issues heheh
But luckily this forum doesn't go away so quickly :)

Cheers mate, back to work.....

[...]
Thank you very much Sir Monatsende! We're getting closer and closer now :)

Welcome, Mr. Orange, sir.

Next step: Jeep2008 cars
Don´t know when but in my next session I will take care of them. 👍

Hi guys - ich122 redirected me to here after I made a post in his thread about being able to request replicas?

The one I have in mind is a VXR Vectra in that very pretty metallic blue colour that the VXR range comes in. Have always liked to know how she was to drive. Have another one but can't remember it right now lol.

Like I said on ich122's thread, the amount of work that goes into all this stuff is insane. Has really added a new dimension to my GT5 experience. It literally is the best money I have ever spent in my life, buying the game - almost 2 years on and is showing zero signs of running out of breath anytime soon, between A-spec, B-spec, online racing, photomode and then put thru photoshop on PC, and now this creating real life replicas.

Keep it up, guys - tip of the hat to you all.

Hi guys - ich122 redirected me to here after I made a post in his thread about being able to request replicas?

The one I have in mind is a VXR Vectra in that very pretty metallic blue colour that the VXR range comes in. Have always liked to know how she was to drive. Have another one but can't remember it right now lol.

Like I said on ich122's thread, the amount of work that goes into all this stuff is insane. Has really added a new dimension to my GT5 experience. It literally is the best money I have ever spent in my life, buying the game - almost 2 years on and is showing zero signs of running out of breath anytime soon, between A-spec, B-spec, online racing, photomode and then put thru photoshop on PC, and now this creating real life replicas.

Keep it up, guys - tip of the hat to you all.

Hope you find exact specs. 👍 Why do I think that you`re from Glasgow? :confused: :lol:

This could be a start:

Vauxhall creates Britain’s fastest hatchback with awesome 255PS Vectra VXR
New 2.8-litre V6 turbo powers family favourite to a supercar-rivalling 161mph
On sale in November, priced at under £25,000

The Frankfurt motor show is sure to be packed full of exotic performance machinery, but no other hatchback will be able to offer the performance of the new Vectra VXR. The new model, which makes its debut at the German show on 12th September, has a top speed of 161mph - faster than many other super-saloons which cost twice the price.

Using an all-new 2.8-litre V6 turbo producing a massive 255PS and 320Nm of torque (236lb ft), Vauxhall’s engineers have created the most powerful car in the class - and created a suitably dynamic big brother for the red-hot Astra VXR. With variable valve timing and a twin-scroll turbocharger, the V6 is supremely flexible too, taking the car from zero to 60mph in 6.6 seconds, and dispatching the 50-70mph sprint (in fifth gear) in just 7.6 seconds. A six-speed manual transmission is fitted as standard.

Welcome, Mr. Orange, sir.

Next step: Jeep2008 cars
Don´t know when but in my next session I will take care of them. 👍

If I manage to send you the cars, could you also include David in the next update? :-)

Muchios Gracias!!

Monatsende
So you`re Roger Glasgow? Nice to meet you and welcome here at REPLICA WORLD. :lol:

That's me ;) Thanks for the welcome. My experience of creating replicas extends as far as matching bhp & weights, but all you guys look like you have the whole thing sown up with gear ratios & spring rates etc. All I managed was trying to recreate a Reasonably Priced Car to see how I would do round the Top Gear track........and the closest I managed was a Citroen C2 :lol:

That's me ;) Thanks for the welcome. My experience of creating replicas extends as far as matching bhp & weights, but all you guys look like you have the whole thing sown up with gear ratios & spring rates etc. All I managed was trying to recreate a Reasonably Priced Car to see how I would do round the Top Gear track........and the closest I managed was a Citroen C2 :lol:

Found some other specs for you mate, 1580kg, final drive 3.55 and uses F40 gearbox which has 2 variations might have to try both to get the top speed and 0-60 times right:
Close Ratio: 3.77, 2.04, 1.37, 1.04, 0.85, 0.71
Wide Ratio: 3.77, 2.04, 1.32, 0.95, 0.76, 0.62:)

zakyta_4
Found some other specs for you mate, 1580kg, final drive 3.55 and uses F40 gearbox which has 2 variations might have to try both to get the top speed and 0-60 times right:
Close Ratio: 3.77, 2.04, 1.37, 1.04, 0.85, 0.71
Wide Ratio: 3.77, 2.04, 1.32, 0.95, 0.76, 0.62:)

Is this for the Vectra or the Top Gear car?

Making some more awesome replicas....
Richard Petty Signature Edition Mustang
images

R-Magic RX8
images

Corvette Z06 Carbon Edition
images

Hey outeke, you get the message? Also, i see you have shared the "Boring" vette. Do you not like them?

I do like all of them mate. Just so many Corvette's to choose from!

OP updated:

Received:

Build from ich122's thread:

Thanks Jahgee, very happy with it!! :bowdown:

I'm not really proud of the replicas I copied today. The Maserati is almost stock, so is the Kubatech :lol:
At least easy to build :) :)

Mad-Croc Corvette (FIA GT1)
FIA-GT1-056.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro GT (FIA GT1)
showimg.php.jpg

Nice, I want to collect the full FIA-GT1 set, all available replicas haha
I notice a lot of pictures and announcements, but can we find the tunes anywhere yet?

Oh oh, just a few left to build.....here.
Can't wait till it is finished :lol:
Together with some other collected special cars, we'll go way over 400 cars!!!!

Last edited:
zakyta_4
Vectra buddy:tup:

Sweet. Thank you very much! Now I just need one to appear in the UCD to modify her. Think I have one already but I tuned her to the hilt with weight reduction & engine tune etc. Does anyone have any suggestions for capturing the VXR blue as close as possible.....? It's not quite WR Blue Mica - think its a few shades lighter than that.

Also, (in the hope that I don't sound like a freeloader, but I really don't have the knowledge to create replicas...) have been thread-hopping there and seen another member 'Blackbird' and his thread showing his RL Mustang. Few other members are posting about GT500 and Super Snake packages....... Can I also request that??? Coz the car looks sweet as a nut. Kinda like Barricade from Bay's first Transformers instalment. Think I read somewhere before that that was a Saleen Mustang used in the film??? So hott.

Back