Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Just letting you know, the McLaren F1 you made from Schlep's thread is actually my McLaren F1 LM with minor changes, Schlep has even said this himself. So if you could give proper credit, that would be great :)

office-boss.jpg

Will send GT500 today or tomorrow Outeke 👍
Also, more Mustangs coming from my factory for replicas, Phantom Spec Motorsport:
Ford Mustang RTR-X
SH_NFS_RTRX.jpg

Ford Mustang GT-R (if not made yet)
ford_mustang_gt_r_modification.jpg

Ford Mustang V6 Pony Package (inspired by my real life car)
cov-08must3.jpg

Also, more Mustangs coming from my factory for replicas, Phantom Spec Motorsport:
Ford Mustang RTR-X
SH_NFS_RTRX.jpg

cov-08must3.jpg

David, will these be on share or will you posting the specs anywhere? Would love to grab these 👍

Ford Mustang RTR-X
SH_NFS_RTRX.jpg

cov-08must3.jpg

I made '04 Mustang GT-R Concept it's in ich112's thread along with '12 Camaro ZL1

Just letting you know, the McLaren F1 you made from Schlep's thread is actually my McLaren F1 LM with minor changes, Schlep has even said this himself. So if you could give proper credit, that would be great :)

[..]

Guess you just did yourself?! 👍

Ford Mustang RTR-X
SH_NFS_RTRX.jpg

[...]
[...]

I like the black/green one....

OP updated:

Received:

• Berettagt88: 2012 Camaro ZL-1

Cheers mate, now I have 2 👍 👍

Got a nifty little beastie just about done Outeke...just in the process of working out the photo mode and transfer bit. :D

'Tis neither Merc nor Camaro, not Ford or Lambo :lol:

Got a nifty little beastie just about done Outeke...just in the process of working out the photo mode and transfer bit. :D

'Tis neither Merc nor Camaro, not Ford or Lambo :lol:

My curiosity has waken up!!
Love surprises :)

Sure, will do asap!! Can you share the Gt40? :)

Just came back from a quick 3 day vacations,on the south of Rhodes :).I'll share the GT40 on jeeptj2008 right away.Please share yours whenever you can.Cheers !

Just came back from a quick 3 day vacations,on the south of Rhodes :).I'll share the GT40 on jeeptj2008 right away.Please share yours whenever you can.Cheers !

Cool, hope you liked it.
Thanks for the gt40, will share all tonight.

Cheers

I will send you your GT500 tomorrow Outeke, as I am sending a copy to Beretta-gt88 today 👍

Amuse Phantom R
Dodge Challenger SRT10 Concept
Lamborghini Gallardo LP600-4 FIA GT3 !

Those three are online, but if you write them down to copy, you can find the Amuse tune here
The Mad-Croc will come soon, as you can see below.
What was the correct replica name of the GT40?
Finished building it, just needs a tag :D Thanks for sharing 👍 👍

I will send you your GT500 tomorrow Outeke, as I am sending a copy to Beretta-gt88 today 👍

That is fantastic, I'm pleased to see you guys also sent to eachother!! :)
As always, time is on our side, so whenever it suits you!
Thanks mate for the 2013 Shelby GT500, received it nicely!! 👍

OP updated (soon):

Received:

• Scottish GT5: Lamborghini Reventòn
  • DavidtheGT20: 2013 Shelby GT500

Build myself (Thanks Jeep!)

• GT40 Race Car Replica?

Thanks Scottish GT5 for the Lamborghini!! :bowdown:

Outeke
[*]Scottish GT5: Lamborghini Reventòn

Thanks Scottish GT5 for the Lamborghini!! :bowdown:

No problems at all! It may need slight refinement on the transmission as I discovered earlier today!

I hope I have my pics soon in the OP!!!!

There has to be a delay because cars have to be transfered to my account AAA-Replica first. Due to that damn thing called "real life" this action can take some time. Thanks for understanding. 👍

Good morning everybody...

We're closing in on 2500 posts and we've passed the 400 car marker!

Time to do some work 👍

Good morning everybody...

We're closing in on 2500 posts and we've passed the 400 car marker!

Time to do some work 👍

Good moring, Sir!

Both numbers are surprising thinking of where we came from regarding expectations... like: 20 replicas? :lol:

Work? Yes, the thingy we have to do every day except you`re a school boy. :crazy:

Good moring, Sir!

Both numbers are surprising thinking of where we came from regarding expectations... like: 20 replicas? :lol:

Work? Yes, the thingy we have to do every day except you`re a school boy. :crazy:

I know...and the sad thing, new replicas pop up, so there is NO end in this journey!
20...200...500.. :scared: :scared:

Work...puzzling out some scripts that are not working on my website :ouch::ouch:

I know...and the sad thing, new replicas pop up, so there is NO end in this journey!
20...200...500.. :scared: :scared:

Work...puzzling out some scripts that are not working on my website :ouch::ouch:

And he's another to add to the journey my friend, up for share on zakyta_Replica, enjoy:)

1989 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 'Snake Skinner'

On that,(I know exact specs are not available) but has anyone made the Sledgehammer yet?:)

On that,(I know exact specs are not available) but has anyone made the Sledgehammer yet?:)

Had a look at it buddy whilst getting the specs for this, be a bit hard to get the bhp & topspeed right (880bhp & 254.7mph) and also the bodykit:)

Yeah,I was going through other games for fresh ideas.:) night thought though mate.

I know the feeling buddy, I spend a fair bit of time going through cars on supercars.net trying to find some new ideas as well:tup:

I know the feeling buddy, I spend a fair bit of time going through cars on supercars.net trying to find some new ideas as well:tup:

Some of the things I've found whilst chasing info on cars in that site have been the real hidden gems though...I have a few that I hope to get to when I can which are relatively new to me anyways.

New one below will be on share at fisho_man later tonight...

Datsun BRE 510 Race Car

ORIGINAL
DatsunBRE510.jpg

REPLICA

DatsunBRE510RaceCar.jpg

The rims were going to be impossible to match, so I have added my own. By the time it is on share I will probably have changed them as the ones I have here are less and less easy on the eye the more I see them. I'll probably change the white to a more pure one as well, as seeing them comp[ared above gives a greater contrast. But this thing just goes...I took it for a couple runs and it sticks like glue through the turns.

And he's another to add to the journey my friend, up for share on zakyta_Replica, enjoy:)

1989 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 'Snake Skinner'

Nice you got a brand new one 👍 👍
Oldie, 1989 :)

Some of the things I've found whilst chasing info on cars in that site have been the real hidden gems though...I have a few that I hope to get to when I can which are relatively new to me anyways.

New one below will be on share at fisho_man later tonight...

Datsun BRE 510 Race Car

ORIGINAL
DatsunBRE510.jpg

REPLICA

DatsunBRE510RaceCar.jpg

The rims were going to be impossible to match, so I have added my own. By the time it is on share I will probably have changed them as the ones I have here are less and less easy on the eye the more I see them. I'll probably change the white to a more pure one as well, as seeing them comp[ared above gives a greater contrast. But this thing just goes...I took it for a couple runs and it sticks like glue through the turns.

I do like the original Red/White/Blue scheme on the real race car!!

Back