Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Here is latest attempt to make, but unfortunately couldn't find anything on the web about this bad boy. :banghead:

daihatsumidgetII.jpg

I want ti pump Tess that way hahaha

She is so hot now, but will be double as hot with that front!!!!!

Just found it:
Corvette ZR1 Lingenfelter
84-1.jpg

And:
Specter Werkes Corvette GTR
Specter_Werkes_C6_Corvette_GTR.jpg

This one's a keeper ^

And he's another to add to the journey my friend, up for share on zakyta_Replica, enjoy:)

1989 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 'Snake Skinner'

I will send your Camaro Zl1 but from another account FR BERETTA-Z26_95 it's my second account and I will checkout that corvette. P.S I will share 2012 Camaro ZL1 if you would like that better:) Let me know I'll be home after 6pm EST.:dopey:

Some of the things I've found whilst chasing info on cars in that site have been the real hidden gems though...I have a few that I hope to get to when I can which are relatively new to me anyways.

New one below will be on share at fisho_man later tonight...

Datsun BRE 510 Race Car

ORIGINAL
DatsunBRE510.jpg

REPLICA

DatsunBRE510RaceCar.jpg

The rims were going to be impossible to match, so I have added my own. By the time it is on share I will probably have changed them as the ones I have here are less and less easy on the eye the more I see them. I'll probably change the white to a more pure one as well, as seeing them comp[ared above gives a greater contrast. But this thing just goes...I took it for a couple runs and it sticks like glue through the turns.

There is a 280zx BRE also look it up just to help ya out

I will send your Camaro Zl1 but from another account FR BERETTA-Z26_95 it's my second account and I will checkout that corvette. P.S I will share 2012 Camaro ZL1 if you would like that better:) Let me know I'll be home after 6pm EST.:dopey:

Sharing it will be fine buddy:tup:, after the new seasonals today i'll be back up to 20 million credits so I need to spend some on that account:lol:

ok I'll share 2012 Camaro ZL1 for anyone who wants it

Thanks mate, I'll grab a copy of it when I get on next:tup:

@Monatsende:Looks like Barbies Schwimmwagen might be running up a few miles with the new seasonals mate:lol:

ok I'll share 2012 Camaro ZL1 for anyone who wants it

Thanks, I'll grab that one.

@Monatsende:Looks like Barbies Schwimmwagen might be running up a few miles with the new seasonals mate:lol:

Have you a copy of that to share Zak? I fell in love with that little sweetie. :D

Not a prob mate, I'll put it up for you in a couple of hours, kids are playing atm:tup:

Cheers man..👍 Be a while now until I get on, most likely. To other matters...thanks for the paint, I might work on getting THAT car done tonight, I have most all the info I need. I generally like to get suspension setups from this site which fit with those as described for the car in RL...generally those setups favourable to the "Ring.

The Schinitzer Mini that I did is a little beastie around that track.

I have a couple of other projects I'm dabbling at, it's difficult to get the time these days to put into finding deeper info on these. A couple of Oz flavoured ideas as well. :sly:

Your gifts were sent last night, the ticket will be dropped in the mail tonight.

Cheers man..👍 Be a while now until I get on, most likely. To other matters...thanks for the paint, I might work on getting THAT car done tonight, I have most all the info I need. I generally like to get suspension setups from this site which fit with those as described for the car in RL...generally those setups favourable to the "Ring.

I have a couple of other projects I'm dabbling at, it's difficult to get the time these days to put into finding deeper info on these. A couple of Oz flavoured ideas as well. :sly:

Your gifts were sent last night, the ticket will be dropped in the mail tonight.

No worries buddy, anytime:) really excited to try the new one out, and now you've really got my attention with your Oz flavoured ideas, can't wait to see what they are:dopey:

Yeah I'm a big fan of the 'ring, easily my favourite track (until we get Mount Panorama:lol:) I do all my testing and driving round there, I think because it has everything.

Thanks for the prizes mate, much appreciated:tup:

Just found it:
Corvette ZR1 Lingenfelter
84-1.jpg

And:
Specter Werkes Corvette GTR
Specter_Werkes_C6_Corvette_GTR.jpg

This one's a keeper ^

Nice front spoiler, and we can finally use a gold paint chip again 👍 👍
I would say both a keeper!!!!!!! :D :D

Outeke, I'm sending you a special treat since you wanted a GT1 collection I figured may as well make the hypothetical ones that could compete, so I made you the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione GranTurismoUno. Alfa hinted at racing them before.

Oh, yeah I really like to have "series", like I got multiple Corvettes GT1-GT3 and 4 different Shelby GT500's.. 👍
Thanks for the Alfa! Will take proper care of it :) :)

Sharing it will be fine buddy:tup:, after the new seasonals today i'll be back up to 20 million credits so I need to spend some on that account:lol:

So which track are you flying on with the tank?! And easy to 20mil. What does it payout???

Yeah I totally agree, we definitely need more Oz flavored replicas! let me know what comes out of your hands. Whevever it's ready! 👍

So which track are you flying on with the tank?! And easy to 20mil. What does it payout???

Good afternoon mate, will try all 5 events with the tank buddy, there's nothing like a challenge:lol: payouts are like normal mate ranging from 150-280,000 credits but with the performance difference, I think the tank is around 380pp should make the payouts a bit better assuming I can win with it:scared:
My replica account been sitting around 15 million credits for about a month now can't seem to spend it quick enough (I like driving too much:lol:) might go through the NCD and buy all the replicas in there, Nascars, Race cars & Tuned cars that'll blow some cash:tup:

[...]

👍 Yeah, that`s a possibility to use this nice ride. But catch some awareness using it in a lobby. Hahaha. :lol:

Good afternoon mate, will try all 5 events with the tank buddy, there's nothing like a challenge:lol: payouts are like normal mate ranging from 150-280,000 credits but with the performance difference, I think the tank is around 380pp should make the payouts a bit better assuming I can win with it:scared:
My replica account been sitting around 15 million credits for about a month now can't seem to spend it quick enough (I like driving too much:lol:) might go through the NCD and buy all the replicas in there, Nascars, Race cars & Tuned cars that'll blow some cash:tup:

OK, will try it when I have free time.
For spending credits, I would first (I did) buy all tuner/tuned cars from OCD and then from UCD :-)
NCD cars will be there at all times, those I will buy when bob's are at 10mil each. (Thanks Rob, geeseventy6, Soul and many others from the RR thread)

I even started a separate thread to collect those standard. Been sending them over now for the last 20 days or so with help from JK and Milldrum.
But now it started to take tooooo long, so to boost it, I asked for help!

👍 Yeah, that`s a possibility to use this nice ride. But catch some awareness using it in a lobby. Hahaha. :lol:

Don't forget to wear your invisible glitch gear 👍 👍

Just been looking through this thread from where i lost my internet, And damn I'm behind :lol:

Hey OSE,

How did all the moving, installing and getting used to, go?
Good to see you back, we have some fresh blood in the thread and we're passed the 400 marker! (Yes including Standard (tuned) GT5 cars)

Our next marker is 500 :) Which we might reach within a couple of weeks.

If there are replicas your dying for, drop me a PM which to share etc etc

Cheers mate!

Hey OSE,

How did all the moving, installing and getting used to, go?
Good to see you back, we have some fresh blood in the thread and we're passed the 400 marker! (Yes including Standard (tuned) GT5 cars)

Our next marker is 500 :) Which we might reach within a couple of weeks days.

If there are replicas your dying for, drop me a PM which to share etc etc

Cheers mate!

Just edited your post in a way which is more likely. :lol:

:lol: everything went ok(ish) should have a fresh new replica over to you today 👍

IPD C30 SEMA CONCEPT
013__scaled_600_020.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse.jpg

Sent over just now 👍

Last edited:
:lol: everything went ok(ish) should have a fresh new replica over to you today 👍

IPD C30 SEMA CONCEPT
013__scaled_600_020.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse.jpg

Sent over just now 👍

So good to see you back, first a quick hello..and then BOOM....replicas fly in.
A replica, a really nice one, I bet my lady would love this one! (She hates GT5)... but her heart will go faster with the Swedish car/Colors

Thanks for sending it over, I will alter the OP tonight Sir!

Zonda Tricolore R by shmogt
670hp
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7297913#post7297913
Zonda F Clubsport by cole
658hp
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7221295#post7221295

SpecialStageRouteX_8.jpg

A couple good ones for those "High Roller" we got here :lol:

Cheers

Zonda, Zonda there they are. I got the Clubsport already, but the Tricolore R (sounds like pasta) will be on the list :)

Back