PAL: Race Of Champions Rd. 4 Warmup - 650PP Evo & Mines - xx:07/37

GTP_Mav3r1cK
Mav281
Thought there might be a selection of other drivers out there who have entered for Jack's ROC. Well here's a chance for everyone to warm up "in a crowd" as they say.

NOTE - Races will be conducted according to the rules. So there will be a 15 second delay at the start. Please Get off the track and back onto the grid as quickly as possible.

Remember the default settings for this one,

Vehicle Specifics:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX / Tuned

Power / HP - 458 (+32)
Weight - 1130 (100%)
Driving Aids: Optional
Downforce: 15 25
Transmission: Optional (Auto / Manual)
Tyre Type: S3 S3
Performance Points: 650 PP
Tuning: Prohibited - Not Allowed
In-Race RA Functions: Prohibited
Use of the G25 Clutch is Prohibited

Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R '06

Power / HP - 502 (-13)
Weight - 1500 (112%)
Driving Aids: Optional
Downforce: 15 25
Transmission: Optional (Auto / Manual)
Tyre Type: S3 S3
Performance Points: 650 PP
Tuning: Prohibited - Not Allowed
In-Race RA Functions: Prohibited
Use of the G25 Clutch is Prohibited

Best of luck folks - see you on the track 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you change the first post to add for a 15 second wait 👍

Last edited:
Apologise to Blitz who was running in the same race as me tonight. Have a feeling I accidentally nicked your grid spot :crazy:

15 Seconds to get back to your "box" for a re-start is really pushing it a bit. I agree that 30 seconds is too long but I think 20 sec would give people a few extra seconds to get to their spots without having to panic so much.

Apologise to Blitz who was running in the same race as me tonight. Have a feeling I accidentally nicked your grid spot :crazy:

15 Seconds to get back to your "box" for a re-start is really pushing it a bit. I agree that 30 seconds is too long but I think 20 sec would give people a few extra seconds to get to their spots without having to panic so much.

Hey Maverick... You didnt nick it.. lol... I was asking MeAgainstYou if we were going to wait at the start or not and I guess he misunderstood me, because he said no in the chat room... So I went.. :lol: Then realized everyone was waiting... Oh well.. I'll be back every now and then for some practice here... I believe Im going to be racing this Friday.. :D

I'll be in this evening for a few hours...need to get some serious practice time. Hope a few more of you guys will be joining me.

Just to clarify, obviously the settings stay as default but is brake bias adjustment 'on the fly' within the rules?

I'll be in this evening for a few hours...need to get some serious practice time. Hope a few more of you guys will be joining me.

Just to clarify, obviously the settings stay as default but is brake bias adjustment 'on the fly' within the rules?

I think thats a form of tuning.... to my knowledge it has to be BONE stock.... but I could be mistaken.. I think Jack can best answer your question, so I'll stay quiet for now :lol:

Back