PAL: Race Of Champions Rd. 4 Warmup - 650PP Evo & Mines - xx:07/37

I'll be on tonight, from 22:07 GMT+1, it may still be light outside then...See you out there.

Last edited:
Wow, pratically full grid of GTP tags last night, and some great racing too boot. It has to be said that the start of the race can be hilarious when some people pull off the grid, others just go, then realise others have pulled off so they start reversing back up...by which point the guys who pulled off have now pulled back on and are starting off again...messy, but funny :lol:

Some excellent racing in here last night. Took all night for me to re-learn all of Suzuka's tricks and the RX-7 on S3s, but absolutely superb car and track combo, best night of racing for some time and pr5acticall ythe whole T&L crew were out 👍

All the best
Maz

The event is completely empty at the moment, I've just had a nice little one on one race with dranddad 👍

I do know a guy that has done 2.17.5xx, thats incredibly fast:scared:
I to struggle around 2.20

Thats very fast! Was it from free run? I have done a 2.18.3 in free run, but dont think I will get in too 2.17..

Do you know pureGT_SWE_2?? Thats my competitor for this race.

Last edited:
I had a very high 17.9xx the other night racing MAY.

Wasnt much to do with me. Started the lap catching him about .6xx behind and kept gaining through the lap.

But thats slipstream, not me driving.....

Thats very fast! Was it from free run? I have done a 2.18.3 in free run, but dont think I will get in too 2.17..

Do you know pureGT_SWE_2?? Thats my competitor for this race.

I´m not sure but i think it was in a race he set that time, he must say it him self if he want to do it before the races are over:sly:

Yes PureGT_SWE_2 is my very best friend :dopey:
Good luck to both of you and have a friendly, neighbourly fight:tup:

Blimey...2.17s....2.19.6 is the fastest I can muster up! When I push a little harder on the sections where I'm losing time I usually end up in the gravel :(

Back for more practice tonight!!

JvM
Joining at :07, try to keep Maz from punting peolpe.

:dopey:

YOU FAILED :lol:

Seriously, had a great deal of fun running this tonight. GTP_Hyperspeed is....The Man around here with the RX-7.

Best I could do was keep him within sight for a couple of laps then I'd fall out of slipstream. Best lap tonight was 2'19.765 but that had wide apexes and slides. I reckon a low 2'19 should be do-able for me.

Some superb racing from GTP_Hyperspeed, GTP_JvM, GTP_FLASH48, BTH_Szoag, GTP_DukeOfPendle, GTP_Timeattack, GTP_Drama-Kyd, GTP_Theewar. But then you guys are always first class competitiors so absolutely no surprises there 👍

All the best
Maz

YOU FAILED :lol:

Seriously, had a great deal of fun running this tonight. GTP_Hyperspeed is....The Man around here with the RX-7.

I agree GTP_hyperspeed is the man:tup:. Hope to see a full grid tonight, looking forward to plenty of juice to slow down the heart rate and control the sweating because this event is trying to attack as well as defending. It's good to be surrounded by true gentlemen.

Best I could do was keep him within sight for a couple of laps then I'd fall out of slipstream. Best lap tonight was 2'19.765 but that had wide apexes and slides. I reckon a low 2'19 should be do-able for me.

You're doing so much for my confidence, Maz!

Latest Posts

Back