PAL: Race Of Champions Rd. 4 Warmup - 650PP Evo & Mines - xx:07/37

I will be outthere tonight - 2:30am GMT so if any of you are there look forward to having some fun.

Blimey...2.17s....2.19.6 is the fastest I can muster up! When I push a little harder on the sections where I'm losing time I usually end up in the gravel :(

Back for more practice tonight!!

Hmm, back from a weeks vacation I can see I have some serious practice ahead (I am in top form when it comes to sinking cold ones by the pool though)

Hmm, back from a weeks vacation I can see I have some serious practice ahead (I am in top form when it comes to sinking cold ones by the pool though)

I had a go in this car, surely people can't be getting these times. I have not had much practice with the car, but put out a 2:24, and it was a prettty clean lap, I can certainly better that, but 2:17 is damn qiock for a Standard car on S3's

I had about 40 race laps the other day in a Clio V6, running R2's, 250bhp , 100 or so less KGs, and my own suspension mods within 550PPs regs and got a best of 2:20 amd was winning races as well as finishing high, and a clio on R2,s is faster than a RX7 on S3's...surely or am just crap! haha

My best with the RX7 w/ default tune is 2:18.4, done with the 6-axis. I'm sure there are a few wheels folks who have gotten into the 17's. I'd venture to guess that this car is probably capable of a 17.5 with a alien behind the wheel :lol:

join in xx.47 👍

I had a tough race to try and catch up with you last night. I was driving around other drivers who just seem to be drifting around the track (literally go slow) I just hope this doesn’t affect our upcoming races. There was also a GTnet driver in a lotus who kindly realized that he was not fast enough and moved over:tup:. But good fun.

I had a tough race to try and catch up with you last night. I was driving around other drivers who just seem to be drifting around the track (literally go slow) I just hope this doesn’t affect our upcoming races. There was also a GTnet driver in a lotus who kindly realized that he was not fast enough and moved over:tup:. But good fun.
Remember that. It was two white drifters right? I saw you in mirror ;) Affect our upcoming races?? Dont know what you mean...

I will join later .

Jeez that is quick, I need to practice!! I have scheduled my race for thursday as I have an interview tmrw, then going away Friday for easter with only a little practice!

even though i am already qualified for the next round of RoC ill be giving it some laps at 27 47 07 as we speak...

Chris

My best with the RX7 w/ default tune is 2:18.4, done with the 6-axis. I'm sure there are a few wheels folks who have gotten into the 17's. I'd venture to guess that this car is probably capable of a 17.5 with a alien behind the wheel :lol:

... i would love to see someone doing 1.17.*** with a stock tune!
Low 1.18.*** with stock tune is doable yes, but 1.17.***, with drafting yes... otherwise you gotta do some work on the setup to reach that!

Chris

Low 1.18.*** with stock tune is doable yes, but 1.17.***, with drafting yes... otherwise you gotta do some work on the setup to reach that!

Chris

No you dont, I have a 2'18.325 in free run and can see the room for a 17.9 on stock setup. 👍

No you dont, I have a 2'18.325 in free run and can see the room for a 17.9 on stock setup. 👍

:S 17.9 i wanna meet that driver and see his lap.

Just came from 2 races and clocked 1.18.5

awesome race Mr.Volcano and BTH_Redwings!!! very nice racing

:S 17.9 i wanna meet that driver and see his lap.

Just came from 2 races and clocked 1.18.5

awesome race Mr.Volcano and BTH_Redwings!!! very nice racing

It was very fun! Good close racing 👍 Nice pace BTH_Redwings ;)

About lap times, when I can do a 2.18.3 with mistake in casio, then its possible to do 2.17, theres plenty out there faster then me . .

Chris

I suggest you do some competitive Time Trial'ing (IFTC, Enhance Your Skills) if you think a 17 isn't possible by a few of the elite drivers. It's scary how much more time some of the top drivers can find at times. Try and compete with Holl01's time trial laps and you'll see what I'm talking about :)

I suggest you do some competitive Time Trial'ing (IFTC, Enhance Your Skills) if you think a 17 isn't possible by a few of the elite drivers. It's scary how much more time some of the top drivers can find at times. Try and compete with Holl01's time trial laps and you'll see what I'm talking about :)

Or meagaisntyou :bowdown:

lol im sure it is possible, its just that im already on the edge with a 1.18.2** in free run.
There are some aliens out there that manage to break the law of physics probably and clock high .17's

Chris

well i just made 2'17.826 in a race free air... so i thought nobody will believe it.. then i went to free run to make something under 2'18 and save the lap and here is the vid:

2'17.983 (dont forget with the event rules no tune, only weight at 102%)

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    237.8 KB · Views: 17
well i just made 2'17.826 in a race free air... so i thought nobody will believe it.. then i went to free run to make something under 2'18 and save the lap and here is the vid:

Nice one 👍 I knew it was possible ;) Too bad I cant see the video, dont have a computer :(

There you go. Nice one May. :) 👍

thanx guys.. i think if we force it a little bit more 2'17.7 its on the way.. though i dont think there's a need for that in this competition :)

thanx guys.. i think if we force it a little bit more 2'17.7 its on the way.. though i dont think there's a need for that in this competition :)

In racing I think 2.18. is enough, even against the best. If I do a consistent run , I have no problem following a driver who is 1 sec faster per lap, because of slip.

Have you posted video on youtube? Really want too see your corner speeds..

not bad :) 4 tenth of my time... hmm can i accept that... lets see... damn it. *choosing mazda and clicking X on free run....* :D

Chris

Latest Posts

Back