PAL: Race Of Champions Rd. 4 Warmup - 650PP Evo & Mines - xx:07/37

:lol: Yeah Dan and I waited but we were surprised to see you two go. I was doing high 16's that race. All 16.8's and 16.9's. Very happy with my pace at the moment.

Yeah, sorry about that. When you said you were racing Dan I thought it was for the ROC, but you're not racing eachother in round 2 :crazy:.

I'd be happy with that pace too. Just did my first sub 17, 16.882. :) Losing about 0.5 sec to Dan in the first sector though :banghead:, he's doing mid 59's there

No:lol: I have to race GTRP_Madforce in round 2. He's fast apparently.:scared: I'm in again by the way.

Yeah Dan's best lap is 1 second faster than mine. I just can't keep up with him, he's so ridiculously fast in this combo. I'll be joining a few more then bed time.

Yeah Dan's best lap is 1 second faster than mine. I just can't keep up with him, he's so ridiculously fast in this combo. I'll be joining a few more then bed time.

👍
Nice move at the chicane on lap 2 btw :D, didn't see that one coming.

That was awesome stuff Rudi and Racer_LP. That was so close. Sorry for the bumps you two.

I was just sitting in behind you two waiting for one of you to make a mistake but it never happened! Great consistent driving. This is awesome.:D

You couldn't be more right I'm battling to get hold of the NSX.

I think "battling" is the key word here as in don't do it. You know the troubles I had with simply keeping it on the track. Yesterday I stopped battling with the car and tried to be more fluent and just let it flow through the corners and even though I didn't get that much quicker I was much more consistent and also kept it on the track much better.

after two races with a bad racing performance of me i tried hotlap with that car and got a 2.16,410

interesting combo... very interesting.. :D

i think you should know, Madison :cheers:

after two races with a bad racing performance of me i tried hotlap with that car and got a 2.16,410

interesting combo... very interesting.. :D

i think you should know, Madison :cheers:

Nice lap time, my best is 2'16.7 which I ran earlier today in free run. I think a 16.5 could be reached with some more laps. But im done with this car combo now. :)

Good luck in your races Madforce, nice to see you on the track earlier, well on and off. :sly:

👍

👍
Nice move at the chicane on lap 2 btw :D, didn't see that one coming.

:lol: The only reason I did that was because I missed my braking marker. I was trying to avoid hitting you.:lol: Turned into the greatest move i've ever done.:D

Wow. MADFORCE, I'm scared now. Best lap for me was in race with no draft and it was only a 2'16.886.:nervous:

Finaly my internett is back :) Need some practice tonight! Anyone in??

Not much action here....

Yep, I've been here most nights and there's 3 nsx's on the grid at best!
Might be around after 22:00GMT tonight but I'll be here most nights so hope to see the ROC Round 2 participants soon.

Even got guys from ( NL) knocking you off the track now half way down the home straight in his Clito.

Im coming to race afew.

Watch out though, Im using my G25 :lol: 3 days old so still getting use to it. Need some track time. Will start last so Im out everyones way 👍

Bored of doing freeruns so come to punt everyone :sly:

Back