PAL: Race Of Champions Rd. 4 Warmup - 650PP Evo & Mines - xx:07/37

Sorry for going off almost every lap, mr_V.
I've been driving the Skyline on R1's all day for the WRS and I'm stuggling alot now to keep the NSX on the road. But it's getting better :)

Some enjoyable practice races with mr_V, MJH, dranddad, alexi. 👍

And a pleasant suprise to meet sausages for my last race of the night. :) Nice to see you on track again. :)

Thanks guys for the races. :cheers:

Cheers JvM - good to see you and MJH again too. :)

It's good to blow the cobwebs away - I shall be back for more tomorrow I hope 👍

JvM

And a pleasant suprise to meet sausages for my last race of the night. :) Nice to see you on track again. :)

I've not raced online for a while and it was nice to be back in the seat for some good racing. Great to see you back online Sausages, reminded me of the good ole days.

Catch you all again tomorrow.

Matt.

Hopefully I'll get to race some of you tonight - the Mrs is going out so I'll probably grab a few :cheers: and have a bit of a :gtpflag: session. I'll keep an eye out in the chat. 👍

JvM

Yeah great racing guys, that was my first session with more than one other NSX. See you there tonight!

JvM

It was good fun JvM :cheers:

I will join in 1 hour 👍

Wasnt sure what to do.. some think that is showing off.. tried to show you some lines 👍

Back xx07

You do what you want to do, I'm just slow :nervous: I dont mind chasing, try to keep the over all time that I get beat by as low as poss

Its a practice event so im little more gentlemen ;)

Come on, need more people on track

Getting connection failed. back .47

Last edited:
You do what you want to do, I'm just slow :nervous: I dont mind chasing, try to keep the over all time that I get beat by as low as poss

We may get one or two now think the RX8 has just finished

Sausages and me thats all was in that time

Last edited:
no you are, come on, one last quick one, i gotta see whom i'm up against coming weekend :P

Chris

Great just got the "failed to connect" error. anyone experiencing same issues?

What are you guys lapping at, if you don't mind sharing? I've only gone for a quick spin in the car and was somewhere in the 06's. Would be nice to know what to shoot for once I get behind the wheel of the thing again 👍 Thanks

Havent done much free run, but in a race you want to be hitting low 06's and maybe the odd 05.

too bad i only had one good race against DramaKyd, Hyperspeed, spyrrari, KOR...

but that one against PrudentBear was nice :)

edit: Japanese, low 2.06 is what i get in clean air
saw a 2.05 with slipstream

great idea with the pit stop, makes much fun :)

OMG i just had the best race that i ever had in GT5P!!! too bad i was driving STOCK.

We were 12 on the grid, most of the GTRP guys and we had such a great race for 10 laps. no bumping nothing. so exiting!! Honestly the best race ever had.

On at :07 again!

fastest lap while leading the last race 2.06.739

Back