PAL: Race Of Champions Rd. 4 Warmup - 650PP Evo & Mines - xx:07/37

Madforce and I raced today finally after both not been able to find the time. Thanks to Jack for being patient.

It was a VERY VERY close race, with Madforce beating me by over 30 second for both races! lol

I really had a tough time with the car, I could not gel with it, though it did not help the fact that I did not get much practice. Even if I did Madfoce would have still beat me as he is very good. My best race time was a 2:27 vs 2:18s for
Madforce! When I practiced a few days ago I managed a 2:24 and with a day behind the wheel I think I could have got it down to 2:21/22 but I can't see how I could of went any quicker than that.

Good luck to the rest of you.

PS

In the 2nd race, when I started in poll position, I led (held him up) Madforce through the multiple esses until I lost the back end and spun out only to never to see madfoce again! haha

Also, good choice car Jack, really seporates the men from the boys..How about an easier car next time! lol

Last edited:
Updated thread title and first post to reflect round 2 details.

Good luck to all that made it past the first round. 👍

Been at it for the whole evening so far and have only been in one race with a fellow GTPer and that was drandad who unfortunately became tangled up with another racer early on.

It's just so annoyingly difficult to keep this car on the track and manage even half decent lap times. I think I only managed to string five passable laps together on two occasions.

Been at it for the whole evening so far and have only been in one race with a fellow GTPer and that was drandad who unfortunately became tangled up with another racer early on.

It's just so annoyingly difficult to keep this car on the track and manage even half decent lap times. I think I only managed to string five passable laps together on two occasions.

Thanks for the mention but i would not be able to keep up with you anyway.

Its almost impossible on auto greas, keeps changing at the wrong times for this track.

Last edited:
I'm really beggining to enjoy driving this car 👍 It took me a couple of races to get a good feel for it, but now it feels very rewarding when you put a nice lap. The best I did today was a 2'16.3...hopefully my pace will be good enough to advance this Saturday :)

Anyone else here atm? Just did a race at 47, but didn't see anyone else.
Wake up, guys :D

I'm currently racing here. Not bad competition, GTP_supersonic88 is here as well.👍

I'm racing holl01 at the moment but we're running off schedule. I'll ask to get back on schedule.👍

thats fast. 👍 i did after some hotlaps a 17,0xx.

someone online right now?

Yeah, I'm at 17.0 too, but a 16 is coming soon :)
Was in at :27, but was all alone. Missed :47 because of lunch, but I'll be back at :07 👍

I'm in right now. Hopefully Dan is too. I did a 2'16.997 in free air earlier. But a lower 16 is there for me I think.

i forgott to wait the 15 sec. :dopey:

:lol: Yeah Dan and I waited but we were surprised to see you two go. I was doing high 16's that race. All 16.8's and 16.9's. Very happy with my pace at the moment.

Back