PAL Stealth Car codes

EstonianBeast
I now have another set of stealth cars for Gran Turismo 5. These cars are obtainable as a code that i willl give you that you have to rendeem in the PS Store. These codes are going to expire at 31/12/11 and they are PAL CODES!!! Im taking any offer under consideration, just let me know whats your offer.

Stealth cars im offering are:
Mazda b787
Nissan Gt-R
Honda NSX
Mercedes SLS

Last edited:
You don't need a thread for each car.

And if you want anyting other than GT5 stuff, put them on Ebay. 💡 You will not accept anything other than GT5 stuff from our members. You have been told about that before.

Well i prefer € or a gameshare of PSN games, but in GT5 id take some other collectibles, Horns, Museum Cars, all the suits and helmets. Maybe some cars too, but i have most that i wanted so far.

Best offer iv gotten GT5-wize is all helmets and suits btw.

Well i prefer €

How many more times do you have to be told? You can't trade for anything else other than GT5 related stuff on this forum, if you want cash go to Ebay, simple as that.

Well I could send you all of my museum cards (Not sure what I have because I never look at them), Lots of paints, tickets, racing gear, racing soft tires, e.t.c. Basically whatever I can send I will. Which isn't that much but I'm a hoping. :nervous:

Hi mate. I have 1000+ cars, 1000+ paints, museum cards, tires, some racing gear and horns. Tell me what you need because I really don't know what to offer. I also have the ticket 1000. I could give you 2 cars + 10 paints per code or something. If you want more you can discuss.

can you trade any of these cars once the code is used? i know you cant with the schick camaro ss, but i donno with these ones

can you trade any of these cars once the code is used? i know you cant with the schick camaro ss, but i donno with these ones

You can't trade stealth cars, you can only sell the code or game share to download the cars.

But why doesn't he use eBay for selling the codes? Thought it's not allowed to trade for $/€ here?

You can't trade stealth cars, you can only sell the code or game share to download the cars.

But why doesn't he use eBay for selling the codes? Thought it's not allowed to trade for $/€ here?

maybe a lack of an ebay account, hes not the first one to ask for real cash on here, he wont be the last either.

Back