PAL Stealth Car codes

Okay guys, this is over now, i will never ever again offer anyone no Stealth cars, mostly becouse of the people here + iv been scammed twice now i think. Arrivederci now & if you dont like my offers go buy the codes like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Gran-Turismo-5-...d1dc31&clk_rvr_id=246321831111#ht_1897wt_1139

Im gonna make a giveaway aswell as a farewell to this place, some people can go ahead and save themselfes from trying to enter tho. More info soon

He thinks we'll miss him and his free codes. Mods, close the thread now? 👍

Well yeah dude, if some of u guys would stop b1tchin and hatin it would be cool but i just fail to see whats the problem?

Well no offence dude but thats a very bad offer. I mean i traded 1 car for 40 tickets and 1 for all gear. These cars are worth about 50 bucks each and im not asking much here and i still get my balls squeezed. Daymn

Well no offence dude but thats a very bad offer. I mean i traded 1 car for 40 tickets and 1 for all gear. These cars are worth about 50 bucks each and im not asking much here and i still get my balls squeezed. Daymn

50$ each!? I don't think so. You can get the whole set from ebay for that much :P

Also i'm currently doing a trade for the chrome code (full set, 5 cars) for 40 tickets. Also the guy was kind enough to supply me the code before i even sent him a single ticket.

50$ each!? I don't think so. You can get the whole set from ebay for that much :P

Also i'm currently doing a trade for the chrome code (full set, 5 cars) for 40 tickets. Also the guy was kind enough to supply me the code before i even sent him a single ticket.

Maybe that's what he's doing... Buy the set on e-bay, peddle them off on other GT related sites for insane trades. Not a horrible idea actually, if you can keep getting people to go for it. I'm sure there's a lot of people who'd rather schedule 3 months worth of trades to get the cars, than spend $50 cash on them. For the $$$ he spent on e-bay to buy the tickets... he gets a full gift box of cool stuff every day!

Dont be hating around now. Is it so bad that a guy has many stealth car sets? I cant see the problem because not anyone owns a stealth car.. and are not willing to trade it for 1 or 2 cars.. thats pitiful.

Dont be hating around now. Is it so bad that a guy has many stealth car sets? I cant see the problem because not anyone owns a stealth car.. and are not willing to trade it for 1 or 2 cars.. thats pitiful.

You would say that, your his friend :lol:

I find it funny how someone can produce multiple codes out of their backside every day, that and the fact i got a code that didnt work/had already been used. Some people are mental to setup trades for half their life to get a code for a single car.

Only a BP of S would buy your stupid code for a stupid car for that stupid amount of money. If they worth so much, put them on Ebay so stupid people can buy that!

Thing is i dont have that stupid Ebay account, and i cba to do it too as i dont think people would trade coz i will have done 0 trades, u digg homeboy?

the ammount of time you've spent on here trying to trade with people, posting threads up to sell/trade whatever them you could have made an ebay account, listed them and probably sold some by now.

There is no way on this earth that they are worth $50 each. I wouldn't pay $50 for ALL the STEALTH'S & CHROMELINES together. I already have the Chromelines and whilst they are good I would not have paid anymore than £10 for them so to say each stealth is worth $50 each is complete nonsense. I suggest, if you truly believe they are worth that much, that you go and make an ebay account.

Hah lol i guess thats my mistake guise.Well iv got a trade with one guy for 40 tickets so from those ill get the rare and awsome cars im missing and right now as we speak im getting all gear for a car. I really need to think about what i should get cuz i have gotten most of the things on GT5, im sure there is more to get but even with the gear, who am i foolin, I wont need em. But those offers are just stupid that say ill give u 2 tickets man for the RARE HIGH VALUE car... or something along those lines. And btw iv done over 5 deals on this forum so yeah.

You would say that, your his friend :lol:

I find it funny how someone can produce multiple codes out of their backside every day, that and the fact i got a code that didnt work/had already been used. Some people are mental to setup trades for half their life to get a code for a single car.

well like he said, he gets the codes from hes friend who has connections probably.

Well it sounds like you already have most of the tickets, and you have all the gear.
There really is nothing left to match an offer of 40 tickets.

Back