PAL Stealth Car codes

Waste of time this thread, he apparently isnt interested in what people are offereing, he just wants to look badass for producing these codes and get known.....pff :indiff: 👎
The mods should close this thread sooner or later alright..... 👍

Badass? wtf? I have a friend who have over 30 sets of these Stealth Cars, so i get em from him. If u think im getting them generated from somewhere please show where and how is that even possible, if there was a way everyone would have a frickin Stealth Car.
Also anyone who offers me ALL suits & helmets + museum cards + horns can have 1 car.

Badass? wtf? I have a friend who have over 30 sets of these Stealth Cars, so i get em from him. If u think im getting them generated from somewhere please show where and how is that even possible, if there was a way everyone would have a frickin Stealth Car.
Also anyone who offers me ALL suits & helmets + museum cards + horns can have 1 car.

good luck^^

Oh yea, roflmao! :lol:

You know how long it would take to trade you all the stuff with the trading limit? More as a half year + you don't have a mygranturismo account so I guess you really want all.

For 1 car, haha. :crazy:

WoW is it international hater day?

Yes, welcome. :D

Seriously though, I think this has gone on long enough, the guy just wants money and that's fine but you can't peddle your wares here.

Yes, welcome. :D

Seriously though, I think this has gone on long enough, the guy just wants money and that's fine but you can't peddle your wares here.

Kinda what im thinking. Thats why i keep saying that this thread should be closed down and it is a waste of time. This guy wants someone who can be reserved for half a year or more (as a guy said) to send him stuff for 1 car :crazy:

steath cars arent even that great really, i just like that sexy as hell 787. but seriously, Pd should make dlc for all countrys, not just europe. we all bought the game didnt we? sure people pre ordered or bought the spec. edition but we should all have the chance to own stealth cars/chromeline, even as a paid dlc! :grumpy:

steath cars arent even that great really, i just like that sexy as hell 787. but seriously, Pd should make dlc for all countrys, not just europe. we all bought the game didnt we? sure people pre ordered or bought the spec. edition but we should all have the chance to own stealth cars/chromeline, even as a paid dlc! :grumpy:

+1 👍

30 sets of stealth codes. Just lying around......

Time to make an eBay account. :lol:

this whole thread sounds like a scam and about as safe as unprotected sex with a bangkok hooker :yuck:

Have you been hitting the crack pipe??????? you want all suits & helmets plus all museum cards and horns, for just 1 car. I would say that they are probably worth all suits and helmets for ALL cars but that is just ridiculous.

Okay guys, this is over now, i will never ever again offer anyone no Stealth cars, mostly becouse of the people here + iv been scammed twice now i think. Arrivederci now & if you dont like my offers go buy the codes like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Gran-Turismo-5-...d1dc31&clk_rvr_id=246321831111#ht_1897wt_1139

Im gonna make a giveaway aswell as a farewell to this place, some people can go ahead and save themselfes from trying to enter tho. More info soon

Last edited:
I asked my mother if I can sell her soul for all Stealth cars. But she is not willing to give it. :( - Sorry.

Back