Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Crys in corner* Is it me or at the end of every season you get loads of drivers want to join then at the start of a new season no one wants to join lol

I really hope there will be many drivers in the new season, and that they actually race instead of wasting time with signing up for fun 👍

Agreed, who's available today?

What is the room number?

Jerome

Dammit, did I just miss the race? 16:45 GMT would normally be 8:45am for me, but since we're in daylight savings, we're only GMT-7 which is 9:45am (aka right now). But I just saw everyone sign out of the chat room so I'm assuming I missed it. :(

What is the room number?

Jerome

Sorry mate, should have told you that it was in my lounge 👎

Dammit, did I just miss the race? 16:45 GMT would normally be 8:45am for me, but since we're in daylight savings, we're only GMT-7 which is 9:45am (aka right now). But I just saw everyone sign out of the chat room so I'm assuming I missed it. :(

Yes mate, unfortunately you did miss it :( I should have been more clear really, sorry fella 👎

Championship Standings are up by the way

Bummer, o well.

Jerome

The UK uses Daylight savings too.

If you're PDT, Tom's lounge was open at 8:45 your time. I'm MDT and joined at 9:45 my time.

Hope to see you next week.

The UK uses Daylight savings too.

If you're PDT, Tom's lounge was open at 8:45 your time. I'm MDT and joined at 9:45 my time.

Hope to see you next week.

Ah, I see where the confusion came from then. GMT really never changes, even if you live in GMT and honor daylight savings. So GMT 16:45 should always mean the same thing regardless of the time of year. If you're honoring daylight savings in the UK, then you're actually GMT+1 (aka BST if I'm not mistaken). At least, that's how we understand it here in the states.

Maybe to be ultra clear in the future, times should be posted in UTC.

some good races today ;)

Cowboy, you where very unlucky in the 2nd race, was it the last lap you spin around ?

some good races today ;)

Cowboy, you where very unlucky in the 2nd race, was it the last lap you spin around ?

Great races for sure, was able to stay with you the first half of the first race. Made a couple small mistakes and lost you though, good job.

Cowboy spun on lap 14, I snuck past and thought he'd catch me up, but it didn't happen. bad luck.

Great races for sure, was able to stay with you the first half of the first race. Made a couple small mistakes and lost you though, good job.

Cowboy spun on lap 14, I snuck past and thought he'd catch me up, but it didn't happen. bad luck.

Yeah it was pretty close the first couple of laps kcheeb 👍

I just needed to get a head lead of around 1.7 sec, so you could not draft behind me :sly:

And you did a very impressive comeback at the 2nd race 👍

Yeah it was pretty close the first couple of laps kcheeb 👍

Honestly, that was my only hope, you're way too fast 👍

I just needed to get a head lead of around 1.7 sec, so you could not draft behind me :sly:

That's the magic number then :sly: I saw you changing lines to break the draft I had on you.

And you did a very impressive comeback at the 2nd race 👍

Had a little help too, but drove pretty consistent after the spin on the first lap.

Top Gear Test Track? Suzuka or Suzuka east? Wanna do an oval Tokyo Bay Kart track? :dopey: There's Nurburgring too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back