Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've missed the last couple of races. I was assured by my wife before signing up that I would have Saturdays free, but things have come up. I was free to race on the 10th, but alas, it was postponed that day. Anyway, I'll do my best to be there on the 24th. 👍

Cheers mate, appreciate that 👍

I am again off fishing tomorrow, would anybody object to holding the race slightly earlier, say 16:30 GMT?

I can host the race, just if everyone can make it a bit earlier 👍

I can't make it to the race this week either. Maybe I have to drop out, just got a part times job. =)

The Room will open at 16:15 GMT 👍 and the races will start at 16:30 :D

Great Racing today guys and we have a new World Champion!

Congratulations to Williebaby28!

Great Racing today guys and we have a new World Champion!

Congratulations to Williebaby28!

Thanks Tom.

To bad there where not more drivers racing today :(

So Autumn Ring Mini is next ? Is that not the 5th race out of 6 ? Tsukuba, Madrid, Monaco, Laguna, and then the 5th race at Autumn :sly:

Hope you catch some big fish tonight :D

AnTiheLT
Thanks Tom.

To bad there where not more drivers racing today :(

So Autumn Ring Mini is next ? Is that not the 5th race out of 6 ? Tsukuba, Madrid, Monaco, Laguna, and then the 5th race at Autumn :sly:

Hope you catch some big fish tonight :D

20 second penalty and 20 point penalty for not losing :sly:

WILL IT BLEND lol

Even though there was only 4 or 5 racers today there was still some good battles at the start and end of the race well done guys :-)

Even though there was only 4 or 5 racers today there was still some good battles at the start and end of the race well done guys :-)

Sorry I had to miss the race, will catch up next weekend!

toyotsupra
Okay thnks 👍

Don't think I will be able to race anyways shame about that.

Ooops sorry for double post is there anyway of changing the day this runs because I race in a different series?

toyotsupra
Don't think I will be able to race anyways shame about that.

Ooops sorry for double post is there anyway of changing the day this runs because I race in a different series?

Well as Season 2 is drawing to a close, the time will not be changed, however depending on what's best for the drivers it may change for Season 3

I'm keen on racing karts, it would be nice to race with fellow clean drivers.....every room I enter online all the drivers ram and take you out, so frustrating

Last edited:
CLIFFO_83
I'm keen on racing karts, it would be nice to race with fellow clean drivers.....every room I enter online all the drivers ram and take you out, so frustrating

Agreed mate, clean racing here only, unless Bashman is driving :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back