Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom i was a bit angry they day isit ok to have my place back in kart as i wish i didnt quit now and just to let everyone know that if i can get my place back that i will not be racing on the 10th sept and the 17th sept as im not here so there will be a space there for a driver :-)

Tom i was a bit angry they day isit ok to have my place back in kart as i wish i didnt quit now and just to let everyone know that if i can get my place back that i will not be racing on the 10th sept and the 17th sept as im not here so there will be a space there for a driver :-)

No worries Bashman, I'll reassign your position

No worries Bashman, I'll reassign your position

Thank you buddy on the 24th can we race Laguna Seca raceway so then i know we have a track to practice for as i wont be praticeing for your race this weekend or next weekend as im away :-)

Thank you buddy on the 24th can we race Laguna Seca raceway so then i know we have a track to practice for as i wont be praticeing for your race this weekend or next weekend as im away :-)

Sure we can mate 👍

If I could drive these I would join up.

Practice Gedi 👍

that new update crashed my ps3 so couldnt get any practice and missed first race! managed to start the second race had two spins on the first lap!! cant wait till next time...

What track are we at next?

That depends on where everybody else wants to race, Monaco seems like a good choice, also the Top Gear Test Track caught my eye 👍

Really? Last season you said it took the:censored:

I don't recall that, however as it's flat it would mean a level playing field for everyone 👍

I don't recall that, however as it's flat it would mean a level playing field for everyone 👍

Then you have to put penalty on for this track, so the drivers dont get tempted to cut the chicanes.

Monaco is not bumpy at all, well maybe only at the 3rd corner if i remember correctly, that can be a bit tricky, and you can spin easily if you are not careful enough.

Then you have to put penalty on for this track, so the drivers dont get tempted to cut the chicanes.

Monaco is not bumpy at all, well maybe only at the 3rd corner if i remember correctly, that can be a bit tricky, and you can spin easily if you are not careful enough.

Fair enough, all in favour of racing at Cote d'Azur this weekend say 'I'

OBJECTION.

20110128203738!Trollface.png

Yes im happy for racing there, any tips for being quicker cheers.

Practice, practice and more practice John, just wanted to say that you did really well for your debut and without a doubt were my driver of the day 👍

Cheers tom was good fun, karts are quite like 125 race bikes its corner speed thats key to success. See you sat.

Tom i have changed my Kart color, and for the rest of the season it will be Matte Light Blue 👍

This could be fun. Just about anytime during the weekend is fine for me. Or between 5pm an 9pm Pacific time weekdays.

GTP : Jump_Ace

PSN : GTP_Jump_Ace

KART Color : Yellow

KART Number: 3

Jerome

This could be fun. Just about anytime during the weekend is fine for me. Or between 5pm an 9pm Pacific time weekdays.

Jerome

Great Jerome, you'll be taking Avohman's space as I haven't heard from him since the start of the championship, just one problem however could you pick a different number as 3 is already taken by myself 👍

tombrooks97
Great Jerome, you'll be taking Avohman's space as I haven't heard from him since the start of the championship, just one problem however could you pick a different number as 3 is already taken by myself 👍

I wouldn't say that to a mod :scared:

Jerome

If you lose will you get the banhammer out in a fit of rage? :nervous:

Lads I think I'm going to have to postpone the kart race tomorrow as I am off night fishing from 6pm, which with the kart races starting at 5.15 means there won't be enough time to complete the races unless they're started 45 mins earlier which could be a problem for some drivers. Sorry guys, Cote d'Azur will be rescheduled to next week 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back