Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last weekend 1 st i did very well i think ???? but 2nd race i dont know what got to me :/

We all have good days and bad days mate, Tsukuba is a tricky track to master, I span numerous times in the 2nd race and still managed to pick up 2 points which wasn't so bad and in Race 1 I spun on the last lap right behind FormulaC and Haitch (who had just had their own accident) however I made a late braking manouver (bit cheeky) and regained about 3 or 4 places by the time we got onto the back straight however about 3 drivers were in my toe and I went defensive and held my line in the the final corner and finished second. So all in all not bad, who knows you might win today :sly:

2 Hours to go :D

Tom, when will the Lounge be open ? 30 min before maybe ?

Yes mate, same as last week, I'm sure we'll all be blown away by your speed again :)

The first right hander is flat-out and the left hander does require some bloody hard braking, should be a great race though :)

when you dont find me m8 add me pls psn IMMORTALPILOT i have send you a message do you see that?

when you dont find me m8 add me pls psn IMMORTALPILOT i have send you a message do you see that?

Like I said mate, I'll be on PS3 at 4pm GMT ish, If I can't see your request I will add you 👍

I've been running mid 1:49's to low 1:50's very consistently, I hope that's good enough for a respectable showing. 👍

Sounds great guys! T-minus 9 mins until lounge opens!

Great Racing today guys!

Here's the results:

Race 1 Results: 3 Lap Sprint due to D/C on lap 5

1. Williebaby28
2. haitch40
3. FormulaC
4. johnwells69
5. kcheeb
6. NCemtB
7. tombrooks97
8. cowboys965
9. Bashman_-_ DNF

Race 2 Results: 3 Lap Sprint due to Limited Time

1. Williebaby28
2. tombrooks97
3. haitch40
4. FormulaC
5. johnwells69
6. kcheeb
7. NCemtB
8. PALESCHI

Championship Standings will be up soon!

Great Racing today guys!

Here's the results:

Race 1 Results: 3 Lap Sprint due to D/C on lap 5

1. Williebaby28
2. haitch40
3. FormulaC
4. johnwells69
5. kcheeb
6. NCemtB
7. tombrooks97
8. cowboys965
9. Bashman_-_ DNF

Race 2 Results: 3 Lap Sprint due to my 🤬 up

1. Williebaby28
2. tombrooks97
3. haitch40
4. FormulaC
5. johnwells69
6. kcheeb
7. NCemtB
8. PALESCHI

Championship Standings will be up soon!

Thats better. :dopey: also shall we have team flags this one is good after tonight.

gayflag.gif

Good racing you all today, and again very clean like the first race on tsukuba, its really nice when all drivers plays like gentlemen and not crash others to gain a position 👍

But weird thing is the first race was "Grid fastest fast" but was mixed all around, it happened on tsukuba also.. Maybe its because the Event settings must be made before the players join, or before we are doing the practice/qual laps ?

Anyways may i suggets the next race being held on either Eiger Nordwand Short Track or Monaco ? A long & a short track :)

Shall try to make it next week :)

Great neljack, hopefully you can continue your winning streak 👍

Just to let everyone know that Bashman has pulled out of the championship due to time constraints, so there is one full time driver slot available if anyone wants it 👍

Just a general reminder (to all posters) - please avoid txtspeak and do your level best with punctuation when posting 👍

Last edited:
Just a general reminder (to all posters) - please avoid txtspeak and do your level best with punctuation when posting 👍

Who are you referring to?

My english is bad, what does he mean ? we must only post if its related to the Kart championship ?

Think he is referring to one person but its not wise to just name someone and start everyone hating them.

Last edited:
Right then, any ideas on what track we should race at this week?

AnTiheLT
Yes i think either Eiger Nordwand Short Track, or Monaco will be good tracks, they are not so bumpy..

I will second Monaco, it's very smooth and has some nice technical sections... Grand Valley and GV East are also very smooth and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back