Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Really? Strange. here's the direct link: http://serv2.imagehigh.com/files/ih000001/22851_DSC05450.JPG

And, yes, A6, I'm 6'3 without shoes on. We name the targets as we strike them. Men, Do, Kote, etc. People won't be able to hit Do on me unless I let them, I guess. If someone is coming in, I can just tsuki (throat thrust) them once I learn how.

Sometimes I look at pictures taken in the living room and it's so strange to see how I'm pretty much the size of our wall unit. :lol:

Omnis
Really? Strange. here's the direct link: http://serv2.imagehigh.com/files/ih000001/22851_DSC05450.JPG

And, yes, A6, I'm 6'3 without shoes on. We name the targets as we strike them. Men, Do, Kote, etc. People won't be able to hit Do on me unless I let them, I guess. If someone is coming in, I can just tsuki (throat thrust) them once I learn how.

Sometimes I look at pictures taken in the living room and it's so strange to see how I'm pretty much the size of our wall unit. :lol:
I've heard of "tsuki", and I hope I'll never be on the receiving end of it. :D My best friend from when I was a kid, also my late grandfather used to be into kendo, so I know little bit about it. Pretty intense sport.

Me, on a boat.
And, for the record, the hair was styled by the wind.
queenstownstills1503py.jpg

slidesquad#1
Yup, Milford Sounds. Bloody awesome place, and the drive from Queenstown aint too bad either.:sly:

I went down to Taupo yesterday for a drag meet and the last 60kms between Tokoroa and Taupo are simple awesome. Wide, open sweeping corners in the forest :crazy:

Then on the way back home I got caught by a speed camera :D Indicated 120km/h :D

Taurine
I went down to Taupo yesterday for a drag meet and the last 60kms between Tokoroa and Taupo are simple awesome. Wide, open sweeping corners in the forest :crazy:

Then on the way back home I got caught by a speed camera :D Indicated 120km/h :D

Done that stretch, 👍

But what I found really nice about the Queenstown-Milford Sounds drive was the variety. Just outta Queenstown, you have long ( quite a few over 2 kays) straights with awesome visibility ( so you can see opposing traffic you see, not to keep an eye out for police cars at all). And then closer to the sounds you have the tight twisty stuff through the mountains that are sooo much slower, but sooo much more fun to drive on...And you have everything in between thrown in as well.

But, this is getting a bit off topic, methinks.

ultrabeat
Caught on a rare occasion that i'm not wearing shades.

IMAGE_231.jpg

Hehe, that background reminds me of the intro to Two Pints.

B00009V90H.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Don't know why.

EDIT

The best current me i could get.

ilikemeagain1fy.gif

No hair jokes pz mates.

Me 20 minutes ago.

dscf158728jn.jpg

Damn flash killed the picture, so I had to keep still instead. Guess I didn't do a great job...

Edit: :lol: Jon got there before me!

G.T
Me 20 minutes ago.

dscf158728jn.jpg

Damn flash killed the picture, so I had to keep still instead. Guess I didn't do a great job...

Edit: :lol: Jon got there before me!

Holy crap dude. You look scary!

Back