Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
unsanctified
Yeah, I'm a young father. I'm 18 right now and will be 19 in March. We didn't plan on having a kid but it happened. We're happy about it. We're in a good situation and couldn't ask for anything better. :)

Nice to see you're mature about it đź‘Ť Most young dads should be as mature as you

911_Carrera
Fapping = playing with your old boy. Omnis thinks the GTP community is lame enough to have a bit of fun-for-one to pictures of your wife.

While she is very pretty (well done ;)) I don't think you need to worry about that happening.

Think of the guests... The community wouldn't stoop to that level, but the internet is a place of vast variety.

...that's hot.

If there are indeed some whackos out there who would get off on my spouses pictures then good for them. They'll never meet her. They'll never touch her. They'll never take away what we've got together.

Plus, if it boils down to it...I see what they don't. ;) :lol:

I must say, unsanctified, you have a very attractive wife, if you don't mind me saying so. You're not a bad looking guy, yourself, so I'm sure you're going to have a stunner of a child!

Congratulations on the baby. I'm in high agreeance with Diego. It's very nice to see someone so mature about the situation at 18 years of age. I'm positive you'll make one very good father. Good luck with all of it, and send my regards to the missus. In my opinion, it's the maturity and attitude that count, not the age.

Jimmy Enslashay
I must say, unsanctified, you have a very attractive wife, if you don't mind me saying so. You're not a bad looking guy, yourself, so I'm sure you're going to have a stunner of a child!

Congratulations on the baby. I'm in high agreeance with Diego. It's very nice to see someone so mature about the situation at 18 years of age. I'm positive you'll make one very good father. Good luck with all of it, and send my regards to the missus. In my opinion, it's the maturity and attitude that count, not the age.

Thank you for the kind words. I've heard from a few people that they think we'll have a good looking child. I can never get tired of hearing that. Thank you.

I feel lucky to be in the situation I am in. I'm a young guy who has spent 2 year with a girl I can not get enough of. Our families are great friends and both are in full support of our future together. We actually have a sort of apartment in the full basement of her families home. Nice setup. Never botherd and rent is free.

I couldn't dream of a more perfect girl and woman to be than my girlfriend, and future wife. We're going to get married after our child is born, that way we can spend such a special day with the new life that will make us better people. I'm in love with a great person.

Thank you again for all the kind words GTPlanet.

unsanctified
If there are indeed some whackos out there who would get off on my spouses pictures then good for them. They'll never meet her. They'll never touch her. They'll never take away what we've got together.

Plus, if it boils down to it...I see what they don't. ;) :lol:

Yeah. I'm sure her right elbow is very attractive. No wonder it's all covered up.

I suppose if you posted another pic and maybe even you and her together I'd believe a word you says but at this point I'm still skeptical. :dopey:

Jimmy Enslashay

Hey!!!đź’ˇ

J/k, congrats to you unsanctified.
It's great to see someone at that age that mature as well.

You're a perfect example for those fools who say, "Kids under 21 shouldn't have a child."
It's just the dopes that are poor parents that give you a bad name.

Anyways, my congrats on the baby-to-be.:)

Diego440
we're all anxiously awaiting for you to do it :)
I don't have any good ones that I haven't already posted here....

There's a set from the last day we worked last year, but the quality is a bit poor. Here's one with the whole gang:

Damn it! I was gonna post something, but I just realized that I lost all my photos!!! :scared: :ouch: :guilty: :indiff: :( I had nightmare of a computer problem and I opted to reformat the hard drive to start over. I was thinking about losing 3 days worth of iTunes music that I had loaded so far, but I completely forgot about all the photos I had on there. I'm an idiot. :dunce:

a6m5
Damn it! I was gonna post something, but I just realized that I lost all my photos!!! :scared: :ouch: :guilty: :indiff: :( I had nightmare of a computer problem and I opted to reformat the hard drive to start over. I was thinking about losing 3 days worth of iTunes music that I had loaded so far, but I completely forgot about all the photos I had on there. I'm an idiot. :dunce:

If it makes you feel any better I got about 3 to 4gb of music stuck on my dead laptop. :grumpy:

unsanctified
Thank you for the kind words. I've heard from a few people that they think we'll have a good looking child. I can never get tired of hearing that. Thank you.

I feel lucky to be in the situation I am in. I'm a young guy who has spent 2 year with a girl I can not get enough of. Our families are great friends and both are in full support of our future together. We actually have a sort of apartment in the full basement of her families home. Nice setup. Never botherd and rent is free.

I couldn't dream of a more perfect girl and woman to be than my girlfriend, and future wife. We're going to get married after our child is born, that way we can spend such a special day with the new life that will make us better people. I'm in love with a great person.

Thank you again for all the kind words GTPlanet.
Well that's just about the nicest, most downright decent post here on GTPlanet. I'm sure many of the guys here, and some of the ladies, are very envious. Be proud.

You sound like a great guy, and I'm 110% sure you guys will make the best, most loving parents around. đź‘Ť

Here are a few of me and the crew working on the set of my aunt's film.

maguires65vw.jpg

maguires108tw.jpg

I like hot dancers. Club scenes are always cool.
maguires99yn.jpg

putting the camera's track together
maguires51ed.jpg

smoke courtesy of moi
maguires125nm.jpg

yay clapper
maguires187sy.jpg

Looking over the shot with Cinematographer Diego
maguires172uf.jpg

"Club-owner" She was pretty cool. We laughed together at the corniness of the gay guy's lines. :rolleyes:
maguires148np.jpg

Me "directing" and making sure the (changed) script was followed with my aunt.
maguires159zq.jpg

Diego outside with the jib.
maguires197yy.jpg

Setting up the lights on my own. All of them.
maguires23qd.jpg

Bah, almost got the full moon on that one. We had to fix the track after the gay character backed his chair into it by mistake.

Yeah it was kind of a long day. Stupid independent films. It's called "She".

I have no idea what it's about or anything, though. My knowledge of the whole picture is real obscure.

edit: Scratch that. It WAS a long day. I spent 10 hours on set.

Cool. Surrounded by pretty ladies, working on a film, I think I can work 10 hours........ or more.

Back